• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strine?

*feels like Soy is trying to talk to her but can't understand*

*kicks msn*

It was working yesterday, but it's been off and on lately....I'm starting to wonder if I'm just cursed as far as chats are concerned.:blink:

Strine is aussie slang....

sheila = girl

Piss up = party/barbie/anything with booze involved

root=chicken

And have you run the troubleshoot thing to find out what it says the problem is?

So I was way off as far as root was concerned.:naughty:

You have a slang word for your slang?:blink:

I have, but it never works. I'll do the troubleshoot thing over and over and can't log on and it'll keep giving me the troubleshoot link as if I hadn't ever tried it.:thumbdown:

Don't click the repair button(msn troubleshoot is shiite... but it will tell you why it can't log on) ... just do the trouble shoot... find out what it says the problem is, then googlemsn *insert problem* problem and find out what tech geeks have to say.

eg: as I did the other week msn key ports problem.

Unless of course, it says your problem is your internet connection.

And yes, we do... :naughty:

"Upgrade your MSN Kelz"

I can't log in now..

You sh!theads :mad3:

I can't stay mad.. long

(EDIT: not blaming youse, just being a grump at MSN *Slaps it*)

I couldn't log on to MSN last night either... then again, I couldn't log on to the internet at all...

Not even Coles will hire me(by failing that test I was banned from applying to all the ColesMyer stores lol lol)

There is an old version of THHE? *feels stupid*

No, I'm not interested in just gore, it's just hard to describe scary parts of movies, gory parts are easy. I don't like action movies, killing and fighting and such, but when it's done in a fricking scary way, then it's good. And stupidly visual just makes it more entertaining

Yeah, Wolf Creek is, and I looked it up afterwards, and then realised they completely butchered a million "true stories" to make that one. and also, it lost all credibility at the end when they all die and you like "Well wtf, that means the whole thign was made up and not a true story at all". Whereas with Emily Rose there really was a court case, and they really do have a tape of her talking funny. I didn't look too hugely into it, but it's more true than Wolf Creek. Same with Amityville horror a bit.

No! Would you believe - I never once met Constable care or any of his puppeteering friends. I have never been off school much, something like total a week each year, but every single time I was off, they came. And they never came while I was there. I feel deprived.

Yeah... it was made in the 70's... ED was made in 79, dunno when Jaws was made... but defo a 70's horror movie... then they remade it...

I gues we'll have to agree to disagree.. but will have to look for Darkness Falls...

Well, if I get the Harold job, I'll bring him on the tour and show you...

hmmm,... I'm gonna wait til tomorrow before I really freak out!!

(and then get desperate and log into yahoo)

You have yahoo too?

Mine's working, I'm on right now.. why won't yours log in? What does it say?

I know sometimes if it doesn't work it'll have a "troubleshoot" thingy where it will test it and see what the problem is?.. Or somethingk..

I did that on the laptop... and it said hte firewall setting s were stopping it from working... it apparently fixed it, then wouldn't log in... again...

especially now there's hot monkey pics

Oh ys... the gorgeous little thing she is...

Wakey wakey Aussies and hello to the non-Aussies that are about!

Yeah I really have no clue what time it is there. I actually went to bed earlier last night so now I need to figure out where I left off in here.

Must go to the store soon. We're supposed to get 15 or more inches of snow. :shocked: We already have a lot. I don't know where we're going to put the rest of this snow. :naughty: Hopefully it doesn't get bad and weigh down the tree limbs causing them to snap and knock out the power because it gets extremely boring around here without internet... now at college you can raise hell with friends but on vacation... yeah there's no one to do that with.

GO AWAY! it was 4:30 in the morning when you posted that... I ain't getting up that early.. unless I decide to wait early for a Mika concert...

*summer '09, Artsy's been staying in Oz for two weeks now and hopping back and forth amongst the Mikamite houses*

Kelzy: Are you taking here tonight, D?

DC: Hell no! I had her over last week. You take her.

Kelzy: She ate me out of house and home last time. HK, you take her.

HK: Nuh-uh. I've heard Soy's horror stories about that girl.

Kelzy: She won't wake you up at 4am; Bec even said that was a special case.

DC: Put her on the verandah, maybe a dingo will eat her.

Saw the pics, think they're great; it's lovely to put a face to a name.

*skips over the horror movie talk because she will NEVER be able to watch them with you lot*

I'm such a movie wuss....I thought Amityville Horror (the new one) was scary.

Mine isn't working either; it's msn itself.

Hi to everyone!

There is a big distance between us... DC and RBSKY are 3 hours away from me... HK is 6 hours from them... and Bec and Scut are 8 ish hours from her... and Kelz is over an hour from them...

Meh... I don;t think it's scary... scary is Bruce Campbell's eyebrows (more like eyebrow :naughty:) in ED... I really wanna wax them...

And dingos generally are in the really hot desert areas...

*runs in and says random aussie word she just learned*

Bonza. Or bonzer. Not sure which.

*runs off*

We don't exactly use bonzer in sentences.... bonza is an apple...

*uses in sentence*

Hey Mate, you go to the piss up last night? There was this bonza sheila there, wouldn't mind giving her a root

*said in bogan accent*

Sheila doesn't get used much either...

I don't need to hurry, I'm just going to aerobics class in a bit, and I've already got my sweats on. *makes face at Soy*

Oh, I see. (I think.)

*surfer accent*

Like, the riffs were bonza, man, really tubular. You should've grabbed your board and popped a skate, dude."

Piss up? Sheila?

It's like another language.

Piss up... party (and drinking a lot of alcohol)...

My arm hurts a wee bit... got the vaccine you got Bec..

We don't exactly use bonzer in sentences.... bonza is an apple...

Sheila doesn't get used much either...

Piss up... party (and drinking a lot of alcohol)...

We don't use a lot of aussie slang. :naughty:

And that injection hurts *sympathises with you*

And I am now nearly all ready for work, just need to put on shoes. Still have 5-8 minutes :naughty:

We don't use a lot of aussie slang. :naughty:

And that injection hurts *sympathises with you*

And I am now nearly all ready for work, just need to put on shoes. Still have 5-8 minutes :naughty:

It does... the doctor gave it in my left arm if I'm right handed... prob is, I'm left handed :blink:...

Have fun at work...

Hi Teegs, will quote your post later, I assure you. Sorry about the arm.

Will talk to you both in a few hours; I'm off to class.

Meh... means I'm vaccinated against certain types of cervical cancer, I I can live with that...

Have fun at class...

Jen... you need to get your timezones down.... because there's no way any of us are waking at 4.30am

Pshhh I'm always up at that time chatting to you all. :bleh:

So I went shopping today for the Vogue magazine for both of us. This state isn't only behind technology wise but we don't even have the March issue in! The March issue of Teen Vogue is in go figure. I don't understand... Feb is ALMOST over! Next month always comes out a month early! *walks off grumbling*

GO AWAY! it was 4:30 in the morning when you posted that... I ain't getting up that early.. unless I decide to wait early for a Mika concert...

:tears: *walks out of thread*

What vaccine did you get? I'm getting my second shot of the same vaccine tomorrow because you have to get three in total. *doesn't like shots*

*summer '09, Artsy's been staying in Oz for two weeks now and hopping back and forth amongst the Mikamite houses*

Kelzy: Are you taking here tonight, D?

DC: Hell no! I had her over last week. You take her.

Kelzy: She ate me out of house and home last time. HK, you take her.

HK: Nuh-uh. I've heard Soy's horror stories about that girl.

Kelzy: She won't wake you up at 4am; Bec even said that was a special case.

DC: Put her on the verandah, maybe a dingo will eat her.

Mine isn't working either; it's msn itself.

Hi to everyone!

:lmfao: If you eat anything then you'll be right here.. we have a pantry full of food that needs eating.. we have a habit of shopping when hungry and buying too much.. impulse shoppers

I got MSN working.. and I tried all those geeks fixes and they weren't working.. I'm assuming I downloaded a bad MSN 8.5...

Or because I'm using a pirated copy of windows

*runs in and says random aussie word she just learned*

Bonza. Or bonzer. Not sure which.

*runs off*

Bonzer Mate!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

reminds me of an Aussie Christmas Carol..

Oh yes.. this one - Sang to the tune of Deck the halls

'Deck the Shed with bits of waffle - Ripper Bloody Beauty Bonzer Mate'

Opps *

Oops indeed :sneaky2::naughty: all so I could see your pretty font

I know you fixed it now, but did you try running the registry part of ccleaner (it worked last time mine was on the fritz)

And I thought you all should know my back hurts *nods*

No I didn't do that.. I'm sure it was a bad version.. I don't want to risk getting a virus and losing everything I have..

I'm going to get a hold of a copy a different way.. the safe way.. Off my computer nerd friend

*uses in sentence*

Hey Mate, you go to the piss up last night? There was this bonza sheila there, wouldn't mind giving her a root

*said in bogan accent*

If you teach the honorary Aussie's to talk like that people will be 100% certain they are tourists.. :roftl:

You have yahoo too?

HOOPLA TEEGS!!!!!!!!

Yes.. I never use it though.. do you have one and use it?

There is a big distance between us... DC and RBSKY are 3 hours away from me... HK is 6 hours from them... and Bec and Scut are 8 ish hours from her... and Kelz is over an hour from them...

We are spread out aren't we.. comes in handy for holidays though!!

Meh... I don;t think it's scary... scary is Bruce Campbell's eyebrows (more like eyebrow ) in ED... I really wanna wax them...

BRUCE!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

awww.. well it's good you got it.. I'm too old to get it for free.. unless I find some fake ID :wink2:

Hello to everyone who is here.. or was here and I missed.. (ie Freddy, sorry I missed your post last night)

Artsy, Teegs, HK have you got your MSN's working yet?

*holds Jens hand for vaccine*

*waits for DC to bring me back a RAFFABurger*

Oooh, DEFINITELY.

*drools at thought of scones*

OG, I'm going to have to make some more now :naughty:

:roftl: It would be so easy to get you to cook for me if I was your sister

you better share with us :das: