• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say.. I don't even know what you guys are talking about. :naughty:

Absolutely nothing. :naughty:

Only with the word sad :naughty:

*insert eye-rolling smilie that doesn't exist*

Anyways... going to bed now.Hopefully will sleep now and then sleep in.

Chat tomorrow

Nighty night.

My mother is going to the markets tomorrow until 12, so I can have the house to myself. I have been in a "watching LiveICM" mood for a while. Think I will aim to get up in time to be able to watch it whilst continuing my collage.

I have finished cutting out all the pictures, now I'm gonna back them all on coloured paper and cut them out again :wub2::naughty:

God- I have just spent the past few hours trying to catch up on the last gig thread. What a nightmare the after party turned out to be :boxed:

Can we please make a promise that if we get the opportunity to get backstage again or go to an after party we behave in a civilised manner- like we did last time (perhaps we may actually ask a question rather than making Mika do all the talking while we all stand there like someone from the HJ's stunner commercial :naughty: )

Really should go read my book (am almost at the end and it is really interesting!) but am enjoying the extra length my new laptop battery has so may be around for a bit longer!

God- I have just spent the past few hours trying to catch up on the last gig thread. What a nightmare the after party turned out to be :boxed:

Can we please make a promise that if we get the opportunity to get backstage again or go to an after party we behave in a civilised manner- like we did last time (perhaps we may actually ask a question rather than making Mika do all the talking while we all stand there like someone from the HJ's stunner commercial :naughty: )

Really should go read my book (am almost at the end and it is really interesting!) but am enjoying the extra length my new laptop battery has so may be around for a bit longer!

Hiya Jols ... & yes .. I agree ... 'twould be awful to be in a 'fan' situation like that ... :thumbdown: .... in fact ... I WOULDN'T :mf_rosetinted: ..... but I reckon we are all pretty respectful ... :wub2: ... & yay for your battery ...

I haven't gone to it yet, because of this what I keep hearing about it. I'm kind of scared. What happened?

Hiya Jols ... & yes .. I agree ... 'twould be awful to be in a 'fan' situation like that ... :thumbdown: .... in fact ... I WOULDN'T :mf_rosetinted: ..... but I reckon we are all pretty respectful ... :wub2: ... & yay for your battery ...

Yeah, I can get over 4 hours out of this new one!

Am gonna haed off in a minute, had a late night last night (we went to the trots!) and as much as I wish for it the bathroom tiles will not just fall off themselves :thumbdown: )

Talk to you soon HK :wub2:

I haven't gone to it yet, because of this what I keep hearing about it. I'm kind of scared. What happened?

Well, from what I can gather from all of the reports is that at the afterparty Mika gave a toast to everyone, and then said stay in your groups, etc and chat I will work the room and get to everyone, but a group just stuck by his side, making it difficult for him to move and speak to others (he had to tell them to give him 5mins just so he could get another drink and even then he turned around and they were still there :shocked::naughty: )

Too many keen people in a small room.............

Yeah, I can get over 4 hours out of this new one!

Am gonna haed off in a minute, had a late night last night (we went to the trots!) and as much as I wish for it the bathroom tiles will not just fall off themselves :thumbdown: )

Talk to you soon HK :wub2:

4 hours!! Woah!

Not even if we all wish together?

1 - 2 - 3!

*wishes that Jolene's bathroom tiles will fall off by themselves*

:naughty: Nighty night

Well, from what I can gather from all of the reports is that at the afterparty Mika gave a toast to everyone, and then said stay in your groups, etc and chat I will work the room and get to everyone, but a group just stuck by his side, making it difficult for him to move and speak to others (he had to tell them to give him 5mins just so he could get another drink and even then he turned around and they were still there :shocked::naughty: )

Too many keen people in a small room.............

Ekk, that is really annoying and selfish. :thumbdown:

Yes it is pretty crazy about that after party .... & as ALL mods over the last 24 hrs. have discovered ... modding it aint a cake walk ... :thumbdown:

Night Jols ... :thumb_yello:

Gosh. Okay, I don't have time tonight to read the thread, so I've just read every tenth page (yeah, that's my technique to get the jist of long threads :naughty:). It kind of really sucks big time. It was such a fantastic and lovely gesture. That is exactly the kind of thing we would majorly wish for as being "official", and this was easily the tester for if that would work, and there's almost no way he will do it again now. All we can hope is that he remembers how well it went with you guys in Sydney and conciders Australia a whole different ball game. *hopes, hopes, hopes*

What do mods have to do, btw? Like, when people do things wrong?

The way people are bitching to each other, especially about other countries. That is just filthy, MFC is hugely multi-cultural, but it's clear some UK fans put themselves above others...

But I love the "Freddie! FreddiesDouble! Where where did you come from!" :roftl::naughty:

Now, to the important stuff; did you get him to wear your cork hat FD? :sneaky2:

Now, to the important stuff; did you get him to wear your cork hat FD? :sneaky2:

Not to worry, I have sorted him out with one [to be read: "am stupdily bored and a tad bit insane"]:

hatng1.jpg

Uhh, I think it's time for me to go to bed :naughty:

Nighty night anyone who may still be there :wink2:

I actually own a Canada Goose jacket that's made for Arctic expeditionists.

Because nippleitis sucks.

:lmfao: OMG really?? I have a mats sundin hat that i wear to school and all the guys throw food at me and scream leafs suck.

But i rise above it and say "Im just patriotic, they do suck, but mats is hot, ass wipes."

Not to worry, I have sorted him out with one [to be read: "am stupdily bored and a tad bit insane"]:

hatng1.jpg

Uhh, I think it's time for me to go to bed

Nighty night anyone who may still be there :wink2:

:shocked: OMG- that just looks wrong :roftl:

With all this fighting that is going on, I am for once glad Mika has not brought his concert here! :lmfao: Leave our country in peace, Mika!

Perhaps we can restore peace into Mika's life and the MFC :naughty::thumb_yello:

And no, the tiles have not magically fallen off over night so I am off to get brekky and start attacking them again- wish me luck!!

Well from our shell shockedness before the concert and after and how we let him bounce from person to person and do most of the talking :naughty: I hope we'd be better....

After all.... sharing is caring :wink2:

At the worst, we can allow more sensible aussies to drag us away if we get clingy :mf_rosetinted:

And morning everyone, I did my be up for an hour then go back to sleep thing again... :wink2:

perhaps we may actually ask a question rather than making Mika do all the talking while we all stand there like someone from the HJ's stunner commercial :naughty:

Interesting mental image. I imagine that the little bit of drool at the side of the mouth is also present. :lol3:

hatng1.jpg

I love it! Semi-bogan Mika. *steals* :naughty:

I think I may have a caffeine addiction. I have not had my morning coffee and have been soo tired and soo sleepy. I've just finished a cup. My bad.

I'm going to Dreamworld on Wednesday! Yay for having a day off work!!

Look at this gorgeous belt I got yesterday from Endos for $5

55pvq.jpg

dw8l4.jpg

SCUT'ZEEEEEE!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Hiya, Emzee. :original:

I think I may have a caffeine addiction. I have not had my morning coffee and have been soo tired and soo sleepy. I've just finished a cup. My bad.

I'm going to Dreamworld on Wednesday! Yay for having a day off work!!

Look at this gorgeous belt I got yesterday from Endos for $5

55pvq.jpg

dw8l4.jpg

Country Road for $5? I love the colour. :thumb_yello:

*waves*

I feel asleep on some of youse last night again because I'm uber kewl like dat. :naughty: Someone really should reach through the screen and poke me when that happens... but my eye started to bother me so I decided to put the computer aside for a bit and then crashed. :naughty: Now I just found out I might have to go to the walk-in clinic at the hospital when I get back to college tomorrow, not for the eye though. :thumbdown: