lovelove_mika

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*goes to the window*

*can't see anything*

aw :( does anyone know if it's visible round my side of the world?

yeah I think it's visible in europe, there was another thread about this with more precisions

Hi Im in Argentina. i dont speak englis but I looked the eclipse from here. It was so beauty...

sory for my pour english

Your english is fine! I understand you perfectly.

Idk why but ( gah, here I go again being corny) it's so cool to think about someone hundreds of the thousdands miles away looking at the same exact thing.

Your english is fine! I understand you perfectly.

Idk why but ( gah, here I go again being corny) it's so cool to think about someone hundreds of the thousdands miles away looking at the same exact thing.

yes! is amazing!!! is crazy..

here the color of the moon is white, (well, was waith..)

in NY is red????

I tried taking some pictures of it tonight around campus because it was really cool. Two people were near me and one guy.. grr.

Him: "you're not going to get it."

Me: "uh... actually I did."

Him: "even the red?"

Me: "yup"

Him: "oh, well you're lucky then."

If only he knew I'm becoming a photographer. :naughty: Sorry bud... I get what I want when it comes to photography. :naughty: I got a couple pictures of it but it would have been better if I had my tripod. :mf_rosetinted:

Now that's a true photographer speaking!!! :lmfao::thumb_yello:

:lmfao: I'm tempted to go back out there and see if you can still see the moon. If so then I'm dragging the tripod out there. :naughty:

My friend was with me and we were talking about what he said after and she laughed and said that she was thinking, "buddy... that's one thing you don't say to a photographer." It's funny, we knew of each other but she just moved into my suite not long ago and we just started hanging out and she's already catching on. :roftl: