Do you panic whenever Mika performs?

when my family were watching the Brits my dad turned over when it got to MIKA (for a joke) and i was screaming and waving my arms and nealy nocked my mum out we ended up laughing our heads off and MIKA won best breakthrough so i was jumping up and down shouting "yes he won yes he won" ect funny times :wub2::mf_lustslow:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get nervous when I see/hear him interviewed by people like Chris Moyles. The sarcastic stab-you-when-you're-not-looking types.

But when he performs, I am always blown away by how professional and amazing he is, even under duress.

The panic is for me...will my heart keep beating ???:wub2:

I'm never nervous when he's being interviewed, because he can sure put pricksters like Chris Moyles in their place, and be really charming when he's doing it.

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one!!!! :roftl:

You're definitely not the only one! Before Mika was due to open the Brits at 8:00, I had to complete some coursework :thumbdown: and I just couldn't concentrate my heart was beating so fast! Then I was a wreck when he was performing. After that, whenever they read out the nominations for each award that Mika was up for, my hands went all clammy. Believe me, after the Brits, I should have been on tranquillisers! :blush-anim-cl:

I don't panic as such but I always get very very nervous on his behalf.

I just want him to do well, and for people to sit up and take notice of him, and for him to change even just a few people's minds about him.

I was incredibly nervous for him the other night. I don't think the pressure of opening the Brits can be overestimated, no wonder he was so nervous, and so were we, especially I think us Brits who know what a big event this was (even if it IS a bit of a circus...:blink: ).

It was a flawed performance but I still felt so proud of him, in a very mother-son way, when he'd finished. I wanted to hug him so tight!! I think I actually went and gave my six year old (aww 6 today!!) an extra big hug after, to kind of get it out of my system.

:wub2:

I hugged my mum and dad when Mika won! I just got all overwhelmed like it was me who won it! I was beaming with pride! By the way, Happy Birthday to your little one! :happybday: xxx

I was a bit worried about the Brits, but that's mostly because I'd heard how nervous he was, so in turn that made me want desperately for it to go absolutely perfect, but I don't get nervous for him on a regular basis, I've got my own nerves to deal with, haha.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm never nervous when he's being interviewed, because he can sure put pricksters like Chris Moyles in their place, and be really charming when he's doing it.

Me too!!! Mika is so genuine and honest when it comes to interviews and his shy demeanor is the most adorable thing ever. But I do get nervous when Mika performs. The thing that excites me the most when Mika performs is...Mika!!! His voice, adorable smile, wonderful hair, amazing outfits, captovating personality (I could go on)...make my heart beat so fast because he is the most awesome person!!!