MIKA's awesome attire =P

xo omgmikaa

Hey people,

I don't know about you but I would so totally wear MIKA's clothing. I mean its amazing! The tight purple pants and bedazzled jackets. :roftl: Oh and you can't forget the awesome SUSPENDERS!

OMG I just love his fashion!

So my question for you guys is . . .

Do you think MIKA should come out with his own clothing line?

&

If he did, would you be all over it?

:naughty:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course i love how he dresses everything about it!!

but...

I don't think he should come out with his own line because part of the reason why we love his style is because its unique, if everybody was wearing it then it wouldn't be unique anymore. We don't need an Avril repeat. It's also more fun to hunt down Mika clothes on your own- haha, play "spot the best mika shirt" at the mall or somthing:blush-anim-cl: :roftl::wub2::naughty:

Making his own line would mean going commercial, and we don't want that! at least i don't.

but...

I don't think he should come out with his own line because part of the reason why we love his style is because its unique, if everybody was wearing it then it wouldn't be unique anymore. We don't need an Avril repeat. It's also more fun to hunt down Mika clothes on your own- haha, play "spot the best mika shirt" at the mall or somthing:blush-anim-cl: :roftl::wub2::naughty:

Making his own line would mean going commercial, and we don't want that! at least i don't.

I completely agree!

Yeah, I wouldnt like to be stealing his type of style or designs or anything...

i do have purple pants, but it wasnt coz of mika :bleh: hahah

I would love it if he had his clothing line, but I don't really think he would do that... but who knows!

but...

:thumb_yello:

right on

i totally do that!!!!!!!

i was doing that in deb like a few days ago....wow.......SO FUN! :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

lol, yea, thats how i spent my shopping time in chicago. Well, i wanted to get my sister a present, so i asked her what she wanted and she said "something that Mika would like" so i went hunting for it and i found and AWESOME scarf at h&m. i should get a pic because it was beautiful and as it turns out it matches her coat completely and here coat is an odd color, so who would ahve though!

thats great!

isnt it funny and better this way.....we take his inspiration he brings on us and blend it with us and who we are and wat we like..... NO ONE IS THE SAME! i love this....we all can look amazing but unique!

and mika is not copied and annoyed....lol

thats great!

isnt it funny and better this way.....we take his inspiration he brings on us and blend it with us and who we are and wat we like..... NO ONE IS THE SAME! i love this....we all can look amazing but unique!

and mika is not copied and annoyed....lol

Exactly:wink2:

Nobody is exactly like Mika. Like for me, I'm most like him with my accessories, i LOVE to over accessorize, it keeps me from getting bored during the day-

i always have something fun to play with/look at. I get made fun of all the time, but even though my friends don't like to admit it, they would be sad if i stopped wearing my jewelry and stuff, they love to borrow it from me through out the day and wear it.

I love bracelets the best, i wear tonz of them, necklaces depend on the shirt. In chicago i wore a Smurf on a necklace all over and took pics of him in strange places much like "the traveling nome" commercial is you've seen it lol. I should put those pics up lol. Its fun:roftl: I love rings, i have a bunch that i love a lot and then i have a large collection of vending machine rings- i get one every time i got out somewhere or go to arcades or ice skating (our rink has a machine for them)

So i rotate vendy rings lol.

TRY IT PEEPS! IT'S FUN!:wink2::wub2::naughty::roftl:

OH! and then people ALWAYS know what to get you for your birthday!

Nobody is exactly like Mika. Like for me, I'm most like him with my accessories, i LOVE to over accessorize, it keeps me from getting bored during the day-

i always have something fun to play with/look at. I get made fun of all the time, but even though my friends don't like to admit it, they would be sad if i stopped wearing my jewelry and stuff, they love to borrow it from me through out the day and wear it.

I love bracelets the best, i wear tonz of them, necklaces depend on the shirt. In chicago i wore a Smurf on a necklace all over and took pics of him in strange places much like "the traveling nome" commercial is you've seen it lol. I should put those pics up lol. Its fun:roftl: I love rings, i have a bunch that i love a lot and then i have a large collection of vending machine rings- i get one every time i got out somewhere or go to arcades or ice skating (our rink has a machine for them)

Fashion is all about the Distraction

I know exactly what you mean. I LOVE the accessories. Mostly necklaces for me, and headbands (I am obsessed)! Whenever I go shopping (intending to buy clothes) I always go straight for the jewelery and end up leaving with nothing new to wear but loads of accessories. I'm with you on the vending machine rings, who says you have to spend over a quarter on a ring? lol.

omg guys i couldn't agree with all of you more.

i mean i totally understand that everyone has there own style and MIKA just adds the inspiring sprinkles/jimmys on top.

i totally wouldnt want EVERYONE walking around looking like MIKA.

no offense, but then the style would be boring.

all the bright wacky clothing make MIKA . . . MIKA and i love him for that.

i love to wear braclets a lot!

just recently my friends and i went to the mall in search of MIKA clothes and we found these amazing bracelets at Claires (if u guys no what that is).

I LOVE THEM. they are rainbow and remind me so much of him.

its so fun to look at his clothes and be like "wow i love his jacket, i have to have it." and then go look for a similar one!

lol, yea, thats how i spent my shopping time in chicago. Well, i wanted to get my sister a present, so i asked her what she wanted and she said "something that Mika would like" so i went hunting for it and i found and AWESOME scarf at h&m. i should get a pic because it was beautiful and as it turns out it matches her coat completely and here coat is an odd color, so who would ahve though!

it would be rather cool to be influenced by the way he dresses up and everything but i couldn't agree more with you.then if everyone walks around with pink jackets or tight purple pants with cute,tiny toys hanging on their necks,there's nothing unusual/unique anymore.so i guess we should just browse the malls and look for a mika-like shirt and show off to the peeps here,eh? :wink2:

DEFINATELY! finally, we would stop having to search the web for hours to find great colored pants (ORANGE! i STILL dont have any. :() because stupid mainstream fashon doesnt "do" it. but then it would no longer be special. then we followers wouldnt be origional.....do you really want that?

but...

I agree. I have some clothes for the concert on Thursday, and I spent ages finding just the right things. It will be great to also see what everyone else is wearing, because all the outfits will be different.

I don't think Mika should start his own line, but I'd love to see him do some more modelling of other designers' clothes. He did some modelling once, and he's more gorgeous than any other male model. So that's what I say. He should do some more modelling.

Hey people,

I don't know about you but I would so totally wear MIKA's clothing. I mean its amazing! The tight purple pants and bedazzled jackets. :roftl: Oh and you can't forget the awesome SUSPENDERS!

OMG I just love his fashion!

So my question for you guys is . . .

Do you think MIKA should come out with his own clothing line?

&

If he did, would you be all over it?

:naughty:

I love MIKA'S fashion too.

Anything that he seems to wear suits him sooo well.

I honestly couldnt agree with you more, MIKA should come out with his own clothing line.

I think everyone would be all over it lol =P

xoxo

x.x.Mikafied.x.x