I'm scared this might happen...

mika- I love you

In a way it does, kinda sorta? But because you two didn't share any words I would have to see that you just saw him up close and personal. Lucky.

I agree :bleh: If you never look or talk to the person it's not exactly meeting. Sorry I don't want to seem like I'm bragging or anything! I just wonder if when people ask "Have you met Mika?" Should I say yes or no :bleh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree :bleh: If you never look or talk to the person it's not exactly meeting. Sorry I don't want to seem like I'm bragging or anything! I just wonder if when people ask "Have you met Mika?" Should I say yes or no :bleh:

No your not bragging at all. *cough* :rocket:

Just kidding. :bleh:

Well you know Mika's becoming more popular each day, well I'm getting a bit worried that his younger fans (like me) who still havent got to see him in a gig will never be able to get to get that autograph and picture they always dreamed of, like Mika's won a brit now, at the same time I'm really happy that he's got this far but on the other hand sad, that I'll never get to go to a gig and get his autograph and picture etc. Because if you think about it more and more people are going to like Mika's music, therefore being a fan, therefore going to his gigs, therefore gigs becoming more harder to get into. And appart from that, becoming one of those silly famous people who start to get ignorant, I'm sure he won't become like that but I'm just so scared that I'll never make that dream come true, I can't go to a gig yet, because Ive never got any free time, and I would like to wait until my 18th when I meet him, plus that I haven't got the money, and my mum and dad arn't really into his music and I don't think my dream will not come true until I start my own life, but by then it may be hard to get into to see him. And I don't want him to forget about his real fans who have loved him from until he started this career. And I know, I'm really happy for him and I always will, but I'm scared and upset. What do I do???

I think the same thing all the time!!

You got it dude! :thumb_yello:

Noel will probably want to give you a big hug now. She is a very friendly person.

I just needed to bring him with me somehow. Lolz.

I just love how he's wearing Mickey ears :roftl: That reminds me.. do you know the song that goes 'Hey Mickey! You're so fine! You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey!' Haha Whenever I sing that song I replace Mickey with Mika.. I'm easily entertained :naughty:

I just love how he's wearing Mickey ears :roftl: That reminds me.. do you know the song that goes 'Hey Mickey! You're so fine! You're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey!' Haha Whenever I sing that song I replace Mickey with Mika.. I'm easily entertained :naughty:

i know that song !! hahaha so funny !

actually, i'd have one of her mickey hat photo as my avatar !!!!

OMG! :roftl: You have just opened my eyes to a whole new parody. Pure brillance. Someone should record that song!

You got it dude! :thumb_yello:

Noel will probably want to give you a big hug now. She is a very friendly person.

I just needed to bring him with me somehow. Lolz.

how can you make the fluffy texture for the mickey ears?? in ps ????? the one on the first row is very nice !

how can you make the fluffy texture for the mickey ears?? in ps ????? the one on the first row is very nice !

Sorry I have no clue. My friend made it for me. If you'd like I can send you the picture from the first row. I have it separately saved.

no im fine, thank you

i saved the pic anyway

My friend who made it actually belongs here. Her username is: stuckinthemiddlexo. I'm sure if you wanted another one then you could PM her and she would make you one. But she is kinda computer dumb. Lol.

My friend who made it actually belongs here. Her username is: stuckinthemiddlexo. I'm sure if you wanted another one then you could PM her and she would make you one. But she is kinda computer dumb. Lol.

no, i can make my own nice one !! though i'm not that keen on ps

yeah, you vertically distorted the disney land a lot !!!

what is GIMP ??

I know, I think my friend used Paint. Lmfao. A lot of the pictures are squished, but I still love it. Mika's face makes up for it. :wub2:

Oh, it's kinda like PhotoShop...I think? It's just a free program. I use to use PhotoPlus but the free version isn't compatible with Vista.

I think this is something we're ALL afraid of. We all want Mika to be successful and recognized for his amazing talent and hard work, but at the same time we want to him to be able to recognize his core group of fans, and to meet us after each show...I want him to be happy, and I want us to be happy. Is there a happy medium?

It's a really tough situation as a fan. Of course we want him to have the most freaking amazing career he could possibly have - but it is disappointing to think that it's likely that in the future, he won't be as accessible to his fans. He's already substantially less accessible than he was a year ago. The days of his mum handing out flyers to get bums in seats at gigs are so far in the past, they may as well have been another lifetime. On the flip side, he's enjoying sucess I don't think he could have even imagined - at least, not this fast.

No :no: I want him to get really popular.. I would rather him be happier and popular, rather than me being happier and mika be not as happy.. if that makes sense.

Unless you're like Megan, who is of course a shining example of putting Mika's career success ahead of any own personal agendas. :thumb_yello:

I, for one, can't admit to being nearly that selfless. :roftl:

I know, I think my friend used Paint. Lmfao. A lot of the pictures are squished, but I still love it. Mika's face makes up for it. :wub2:

oh yeah :das::das::das::das:

i am very lucky cos i got my old laptop in a retail shop in HK, they installed all those packages for me for free, i'll never buy them, hehe

dont know about vista either,hehe

oh yeah :das::das::das::das:

i am very lucky cos i got my old laptop in a retail shop in HK, they installed all those packages for me for free, i'll never buy them, hehe

dont know about vista either,hehe

Oh you are lucky! I have A LOT of computer problems. I use to have a laptop and then it basically exploded. Grrrr. But I did get a nice new HP desktop!

I'm too fond of Vista. I like XP better actually. Some features on Vista confuse me to no end.

It's a really tough situation as a fan. Of course we want him to have the most freaking amazing career he could possibly have - but it is disappointing to think that it's likely that in the future, he won't be as accessible to his fans. He's already substantially less accessible than he was a year ago. The days of his mum handing out flyers to get bums in seats at gigs are so far in the past, they may as well have been another lifetime. On the flip side, he's enjoying sucess I don't think he could have even imagined - at least, not this fast.

Unless you're like Megan, who is of course a shining example of putting Mika's career success ahead of any own personal agendas. :thumb_yello:

I, for one, can't admit to being nearly that selfless. :roftl:

Oooooh, you've been thinking way too much !

if you like him, play the record, go the gig and have some fun !!!!

Oh you are lucky! I have A LOT of computer problems. I use to have a laptop and then it basically exploded. Grrrr. But I did get a nice new HP desktop!

I'm too fond of Vista. I like XP better actually. Some features on Vista confuse me to no end.

jeez, so vista is a system like windows XP ??

im on mac for quite long all because of my study

my mum is on windows xp desktop at home, she is just looking for some gossip on the internet and nothing else