I'm scared this might happen...

mika- I love you

jeez, so vista is a system like windows XP ??

im on mac for quite long all because of my study

my mum is on windows xp desktop at home, she is just looking for some gossip on the internet and nothing else

Aww man, you are lucky! I wanted to get a Mac soooooo bad. But I didn't have enough money and my parents said they would only chip in some money but not enough for me to get the Mac. Booooo. :thumbdown:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww man, you are lucky! I wanted to get a Mac soooooo bad. But I didn't have enough money and my parents said they would only chip in some money but not enough for me to get the Mac. Booooo. :thumbdown:

oh, no ! mac or not is the same !!!!! it depends on how you use the machine. i must have a mac because of my studying. for my cousin, he must have a windows machine because of his addiction to internet games and free bt tv dramas!!! and you shouldn't complain about your parents !! that's very bad

Unless you're like Megan, who is of course a shining example of putting Mika's career success ahead of any own personal agendas. :thumb_yello:

I, for one, can't admit to being nearly that selfless. :roftl:

I really would love to meet him though :wub2: Just for him to say hi to me or something, but that's really not very important in the scheme of things :naughty:

No :no: I want him to get really popular.. I would rather him be happier and popular, rather than me being happier and mika be not as happy.. if that makes sense.

Just a question here but...would that really make Mika happiest? Obviously the more recognition, the better. But on the other hand, when you're hugely famous all over the world, you can't even stop and say hi to your fans, sign autographs or anything without being mobbed. You can't go anywhere, or be seen in public without being mobbed, followed, or photographed. Plus, your personal life is an open book to everyone.

If being that famous would make Mika happy, then I'm all for it because I want him to be happy. But I wish I could ask him, because I can't imagine that lack of privacy or freedom would be ideal.

Aw, I feel a little like this sometimes...but at the same time LOVE that Mika is becoming such a success. I'm sure loads of us here have never met Mika personally, and may not ever like those who were lucky enough to go to gigs very early in his career. But at least we've got each other here, and can all secretly wish that someday we'll get our turn.:thumb_yello:

Just a question here but...would that really make Mika happiest? Obviously the more recognition, the better. But on the other hand, when you're hugely famous all over the world, you can't even stop and say hi to your fans, sign autographs or anything without being mobbed. You can't go anywhere, or be seen in public without being mobbed, followed, or photographed. Plus, your personal life is an open book to everyone.

If being that famous would make Mika happy, then I'm all for it because I want him to be happy. But I wish I could ask him, because I can't imagine that lack of privacy or freedom would be ideal.

I would think he would be happier, but no one knows what Mika feels or would feel in certain situations :bleh: I just assume that the more people that love you the better that you would feel. :wink2: And it really depends on the person who is really popular and whether their personal life is an open book.

I wasn't really thinking that popular also.. haha Not the mobbed kind of popular, just the... I'm thinking about these hypothetical situations too much :roftl:

Okay, so most of us have been thinking about this issue. Today I was thinking about it more and it made me quite sad and slightly (wait, extremely) depressed. Then I started to think...why focus on the negative? Mika is super talented and (at least right now) amazingly down-to-earth. Let's focus on the positive! :thumb_yello: Many of you have already met him or just know a ton about him. So let me ask you these questions:

- What do you love about him (his music, his personality, his laugh, his hair, etc...the list never ends!)?

-(For those of you who have met him) What did he say or do that made you weak at the knees? (Or was it just the fact that he was standing right in front of you - that would have been enough to make me weak at the knees!)

-(For those of you who AREN'T pessimists...lol) Why do you think Mika will remain loyal to his loving fans throughout his (I am sure long and fulfilling) career?

I am not saying that it isn't disappointing, not having ever met him in person (I HAVE met him in dreams though...I think that counts for something! :wink2: just kidding!). I am just trying to cheer you mourners up! Every black cloud has a silver lining! :original: (Hopefully I got that saying right - oh well, you get the general idea) :roftl: