are you interested?

kaeryana

i know rite! lol.i just got a copy of LICM cd for my advanced bday yesterday(the album's just out in msia,pretty late huh?),and i keep on repeating 'love today'.can't help but noticing that 'me trying to a** shake like prof mika' is a total flop,but who cares! haha.tried b4?

No... I'm so clumsy I would knock everything over... and I feel like a idiot when I dance so I try not to. :roftl:

Yeah, it is quite late, but atleast you've got it now! And love today makes you dance doesn't it? Even though the closest I get to dancing is spinning on the computer chair... Yay... :naughty:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No... I'm so clumsy I would knock everything over... and I feel like a idiot when I dance so I try not to. :roftl:

Yeah, it is quite late, but atleast you've got it now! And love today makes you dance doesn't it? Even though the closest I get to dancing is spinning on the computer chair... Yay... :naughty:

lol,what's important is you have fun.but yeah, a** shaking can be very amusing,ESPECIALLY when you knock everything down,haha.happens to me too,so i enjoy doing it on my bed (pretending to be on stage).at first i didn't really like the song,but after listening to it for a few times,ive gotten into the groove and naturally reacted by shaking my a**.it's really fun,try it.better than meditating :naughty:

lol,what's important is you have fun.but yeah, a** shaking can be very amusing,ESPECIALLY when you knock everything down,haha.happens to me too,so i enjoy doing it on my bed (pretending to be on stage).at first i didn't really like the song,but after listening to it for a few times,ive gotten into the groove and naturally reacted by shaking my a**.it's really fun,try it.better than meditating :naughty:

:roftl: As long as I don't do it in the lounge... evil expensive glass stuff...:thumbdown:

I just normally end up singing along... :naughty:

:roftl: As long as I don't do it in the lounge... evil expensive glass stuff...:thumbdown:

I just normally end up singing along... :naughty:

it'll be cool if it's a 'you break,you own' sort of place.then when you break glasses of any nice drinks,you'll own them! :naughty:

He's teaching it riiiight??!?!?

I think I may have a crush on the professor!!!!

I'm convinced he could teach me anything from "quantum physics" or the "history of the chicken," and I'd be enthralled !

I don't care WHAT the subject is, just as long as there are 9 Mikas!!:roftl: :roftl:

Coolest class ever!

haha,i know rite! got this idea while i was daydreaming.why have only 9 while we cn have MORE mikas in the class?clone him at the science lab and take one each as our boo.:roftl:

He's teaching it riiiight??!?!?

I think I may have a crush on the professor!!!!

I'm convinced he could teach me anything from "quantum physics" or the "history of the chicken," and I'd be enthralled !

totally! he'll be teaching all those coz it's in the syllabus of mikalogy! i'm sure you'll simply LOVE this class.(not for the course,but for the prof,hahaha..pretty sure of that :roftl: )

feel like singing 'starlight'-muse ..simply coz i'm daydreaming again,AT NIGHT!

Hehe... I do that, I wonder why they call it daydreaming? Why not awake dreaming? That makes more sense! :roftl:

yeah,it makes me wonder too.maybe coz its much shorter,i mean,awake-dreaming and daydreaming,DAY sounds catchier.but hv u ever heard of day dreaming at night?it's a new kind of anxiety after taking caffeine at night :roftl:

yeah,it makes me wonder too.maybe coz its much shorter,i mean,awake-dreaming and daydreaming,DAY sounds catchier.but hv u ever heard of day dreaming at night?it's a new kind of anxiety after taking caffeine at night :roftl:

:roftl: Good point. But by wondering... your daydreaming! HA! :naughty:

Sorry 'bout that, couldn't resist saying it :naughty:

:roftl: Good point. But by wondering... your daydreaming! HA! :naughty:

Sorry 'bout that, couldn't resist saying it :naughty:

haha.wondering=daydreaming..wow,ur good gurll..*thinks of a rebutting point*,*asks prof mika*..

prof: next time,dun DAYDREAM in class.

yana: yes sir..(daydreams OVER the lecturer)

hahaha.

:roftl: Umm... Nah, I don't think so. Most of my teachers are women. All the male teachers seem to be leaving at the mo.

haha,lucky u.it's hard when u hv feelings for ur teacher.but for mikalogy class,im sure u'll crush on the prof,haha.:naughty: