are you interested?

kaeryana

Count me in too!!

If I'm naughty can I stay behind and do a detention with Mika .........please?? :wink2::naughty:

hahah.i wish i cn be a student,but sadly i'm one of the right hand lecturers,so i can't :roftl: if i were a student,i'll get into so much trouble that i have to go to detention evryday.then again,the punishment is u'll not be meeting prof mika p. for one month remember :naughty:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.then again,the punishment is u'll not be meeting prof mika p. for one month remember :naughty:

That....is....KILLING:shocked:

From now on we'll be the most well-behaved students you'll ever see:mf_rosetinted: :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
What's about homeworks? :naughty:

oh,dats the best part! all you need to do is listen,understand and write an essay on mika's music.then for arithmetics,you'll just need to sing his songs using the write tempo :naughty:

oh,dats the best part! all you need to do is listen,understand and write an essay on mika's music.then for arithmetics,you'll just need to sing his songs using the write tempo :naughty:

Hey Yana! :original:

OMG- it's soooo hard!:naughty:

I'm finee, thanks!:original:

And you?

You already did it?

im fine too.really miss u at the girl's thread,hw come ur not there anymore? :sad:

haha,i used to do it,but then i got lazy to do the essays,but prof doesn't even notice it :naughty: