are you interested?

kaeryana

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in!!!!

I think this gonna be my favorite class!!

is he the profesor?:naughty:

ah yes..i'll upload a pic of prof mika penniman,our expert in mikalogy.:naughty:

Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!

What will be the punishment if you are naughty?

Now I'm hearing "Back to school again..." and "Hot for Teacher" in my head.

the punishment?u'll be dismissed from college for one week,and especially NO FLIRTING WITH THE PROF! :roftl:

Haha I love how there's one naughty boy in the class holding a 'sh*t' sign :roftl:

But yeah sign me up for this, do you think he'd give detention if I'd behave extra naughty? :naughty:

if ur lucky enough, he might,otherwise,you'll just be forbidden from meeting him for a month ,haha.

yeah,the sh*t sign,i was thinking of putting the 'still raining sign',but it's just lamo supremo so it turned out that way! lol.

here's our lecturer himself! (applause2!) :mf_lustslow:

profmika.jpg

Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!

What will be the punishment if you are naughty?

Now I'm hearing "Back to school again..." and "Hot for Teacher" in my head.

Got it baaad, got it baaad, got it baaad, got it baaaaad I'm hot for teacher! *does airguitar Eddie Van Halen impression*

Got it baaad, got it baaad, got it baaad, got it baaaaad I'm hot for teacher! *does airguitar Eddie Van Halen impression*

do u hv the song?i'd like to hear it pls..sounds like an awesome one :wink2:

hahaha where do i find application forms?

by replying in this thread,ur considered registered :naughty:

so r u doin this course for mikalogy or the lecturer? :roftl:

Now THAT I would make my homework for :P I can't remember the last time I made homework. I'm baaaaaaaad:roftl:

haha,i hate homeworks too,but i HAD to do it.and how did i manage to force myself?coz i imagined as if mika was saying ,"yana,be a good girl and do your homework.." repeatedly,so im surviving it rite now.haha.

haha,i hate homeworks too,but i HAD to do it.and how did i manage to force myself?coz i imagined as if mika was saying ,"yana,be a good girl and do your homework.." repeatedly,so im surviving it rite now.haha.

haha for some reason I just can't imagine him saying my name, probably since most english people mess it up. I once had this english teacher, and he was actually english, so not some dutch weirdo pretending to be english, and he pronounced my name as "Mloeeee". I think I'm traumatised by that:roftl:

haha for some reason I just can't imagine him saying my name, probably since most english people mess it up. I once had this english teacher, and he was actually english, so not some dutch weirdo pretending to be english, and he pronounced my name as "Mloeeee". I think I'm traumatised by that:roftl:

Yeah but he'd be nice and apoligise about 100 times :roftl:

My maths teacher always gets my name wrong :blink: It's only Jessica! Or Jess! Or Jessi! :shocked: She keeps saying... Ji, Si, Ca,

It really bugs me! :roftl:

i dun really mind if he's the one who mispronounced my name,even if he says it as yenna instead,i'll still be like ," yes teacher..yenna at ur service!".hahaha.although its actually 'yah-na'.

:roftl: That's ... scary but yes :roftl:

i know rite! lol.i just got a copy of LICM cd for my advanced bday yesterday(the album's just out in msia,pretty late huh?),and i keep on repeating 'love today'.can't help but noticing that 'me trying to a** shake like prof mika' is a total flop,but who cares! haha.tried b4?