Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

be patient. :mf_rosetinted: it will arrive when the time is right. what award did you end up deciding on again?

The microphone

BTW, just received your stuff, Looks very good, I'm sure Luke will love it and I'm sure the others will love the bracelets as well:thumb_yello: I did and I shall defo wear it to Amsterdam:wink2:

The microphone

BTW, just received your stuff, Looks very good, I'm sure Luke will love it and I'm sure the others will love the bracelets as well:thumb_yello: I did and I shall defo wear it to Amsterdam:wink2:

you got it? yay! i hope martin's braclet fits him cuz i was a little out-of-it while makin his and it fit me, but it is stretchy so i think i wil get away with it.:naughty: i hope luke like's the bag and doesnt mind the smell of the perfume! (i hope it wears off by the time you give it to him, i wouldnt want his clothing to smell like a woman! :lmao: )

you got it? yay! i hope martin's braclet fits him cuz i was a little out-of-it while makin his and it fit me, but it is stretchy so i think i wil get away with it.:naughty: i hope luke like's the bag and doesnt mind the smell of the perfume! (i hope it wears off by the time you give it to him, i wouldnt want his clothing to smell like a woman! :lmao: )

Hehe, my mum was actually not so glad because the mailman just pushed it through the mailbox because it didn't fit and it actually broke:naughty:

Hehe, my mum was actually not so glad because the mailman just pushed it through the mailbox because it didn't fit and it actually broke:naughty:

jesus! :shocked: cant you like call the post office and make them fix it? :mf_rosetinted:

this is what i would do

me: "um, hello post office ppl, you broke my mailbox"

them: "um...."

me: "are you gonna fix it?"

them: "im sorry but...."

me: "you better f*ckin fix it or i will jam it ap ur arse!

them: ":shocked: " um....bye.

jesus! :shocked: cant you like call the post office and make them fix it? :mf_rosetinted:

this is what i would do

It's fixed now:naughty: Duct tape was the solution!

Will PM everyone now

this is what i would do

:roftl: :roftl: So how is everyone doing? Can't wait till you get the trophy!!!!!

yesness. i LOVE your sig! that is my fave movie ever!:naughty:

PM it to meee! And it's my favvie too:wub2: My friend gave me the soundtrack yesterday so now I can sing along with all the songs:roftl:

PM it to meee! And it's my favvie too:wub2: My friend gave me the soundtrack yesterday so now I can sing along with all the songs:roftl:

yesterday i was singing TPOTO at the lunch table at school and suddenly all 300 kids in my school went quite. :lmao:i SUCK at singing, but i do it anyways.

yesterday i was singing TPOTO at the lunch table at school and suddenly all 300 kids in my school went quite. :lmao:i SUCK at singing, but i do it anyways.

I do it all the time:naughty: I'll be like: Let's sing the Phantom of the Opera! And everyone's like: No:sneaky2:

hahaha just like ME xD :punk::roftl:

And us!!!!

I do it all the time:naughty: I'll be like: Let's sing the Phantom of the Opera! And everyone's like: No:sneaky2:

Oh we do that all the time, maybe not with TPOTO but with other songs. Our family gets mad at us because with ever word they say we come up with a song.:roftl::mf_rosetinted: It gets pretty irritating...especially when our cousin is trying to find The House of Blues in Chicago (Mika's Feb 5 gig) and we are blaring her ear out singing "Taking Chances" by Celine Dion.:roftl:

That's hilarious!!!

Yesterday we were arguing and our dad started singing the lyrics. "Everybody's Gonna Love Today". We quit arguing so it DOES work. Would've loved to see my dad skip but oh well.

unfortunately my dad skips while singing innapropriate songs that he has made up out of nowhere to the tune of mika!:roftl:

unfortunately my dad skips while singing innapropriate songs that he has made up out of nowhere to the tune of mika!:roftl:

Our dad tends to yell out in public and people get freaked.:roftl: We went to October Fest at Six Flags last year and we rode the train and all of the sudden he let out this scream and everyone started to laugh/freak. It made a kid cry.:roftl: We just shook our heads.

Then the same night, we rode a hay ride at Six Flags and he let out this blood curdling scream and we're suprised people didn't get wiplash from turning around freaked. All we could do was laugh.:naughty: