Bringing back: The MFC Award for Mika thread

IngievV

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slow Award People:sneaky2: I send them the money and after 2 weeks hadn't received anything, so I mailed them asking if they got the money they send me a mail back: Yeah we did, but we weren't sure where it was for. And then another mail: Oh we remember, the microphone is coming your way.

I mean....I even wrote on the bankthing: Microphone:mf_rosetinted:

I hope I get the thing now:roftl:

Slow Award People:sneaky2: I send them the money and after 2 weeks hadn't received anything, so I mailed them asking if they got the money they send me a mail back: Yeah we did, but we weren't sure where it was for. And then another mail: Oh we remember, the microphone is coming your way.

Mika probably stole it... and the award people found it in a farm with all the chicken... You'll get it really soon, they sent the "we remember" letter.. that means it doesn't smell like chicken.

Mika probably stole it... and the award people found it in a farm with all the chicken... You'll get it really soon, they sent the "we remember" letter.. that means it doesn't smell like chicken.

hahahaha that's a good one :punk:

He'll just have to wait:mf_rosetinted:

WOW. Good thing you mailed them asking about it. We're sure it's gonna look cute.

You all are hilarious.