Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

AMY! :huglove:

Pretty darn good. Gonna go play capture the flag wth glow sticks tonight!:naughty: Et tu?

SWEET!!

I'm pretty good. Samuel will have been putting up with me for exactly one year tomorrow. Kinda excited about that.

How are your classes?

I'll stay up an extra half an hour. :das:

WOOT!!:partytime2:

RELIEVE YOURSELF WOMAN! I don't want to clean up after you again.:blink::naughty:

:lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: Yeah I got those, she's stopped now thank the lord :sneaky2:

Amy...it's amazing, I can't even describe it. I bragged about him looking at me in Blue eyes, I never realized he looked at me in the other videos too!:shocked:

:roftl: I have a lot of time on my hands...

No, no it's fine, I just miss you :roftl: t'is all.:wub2:

Maybe she finally took a hint?:fisch:

He was making eyes at Taylor when we saw him together. *gasP* He must totally be into blondes!!:shocked::tears:

SWEET!!

I'm pretty good. Samuel will have been putting up with me for exactly one year tomorrow. Kinda excited about that.

How are your classes?

WOOT!!:partytime2:

:lmfao:

OOH! that's so awesome.:wub2: I'm happy for you!

My classes are going really well! Pretty easy, but i've been keeping busy....

Maybe she finally took a hint?:fisch:

He was making eyes at Taylor when we saw him together. *gasP* He must totally be into blondes!!:shocked::tears:

Maybe someone fnally said, "look it's nice you have a good taste in music but you need to STFUUUU!!!"

:roftl: Lucky taylor!!

Idk, he kinda pointed at me *looks at sig* No big deal or anything, :das::wub2:

OOH! that's so awesome.:wub2: I'm happy for you!

My classes are going really well! Pretty easy, but i've been keeping busy....

Thanks!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

What classes are you taking? You're still doing GE classes, right?

Maybe someone fnally said, "look it's nice you have a good taste in music but you need to STFUUUU!!!"

:roftl: Lucky taylor!!

Idk, he kinda pointed at me *looks at sig* No big deal or anything, :das::wub2:

:lmfao: I don't know, people told her that before and it didn't make her stop, it just made her pissy.

Lucky girl. You should try out to be a dancer next time he comes! Send in a vid from your dance class or something! Maybe he'll hire you and then kiss you onstage like that big girl, only he won't be able to forget it and he'll keep hiring you and keep kissing you, and before you know it, there's Mika and Alexandra babies with blonde curls everywhere.:dance_man:

:lmfao: I don't know, people told her that before and it didn't make her stop, it just made her pissy.

Lucky girl. You should try out to be a dancer next time he comes! Send in a vid from your dance class or something! Maybe he'll hire you and then kiss you onstage like that big girl, only he won't be able to forget it and he'll keep hiring you and keep kissing you, and before you know it, there's Mika and Alexandra babies with blonde curls everywhere.:dance_man:

Yeah I might've...er..said something one time...:blink::roftl:

HAHAHHA WE'LL GRRRRRIINNDDD :das:

John was coming around looking for big girls, but a.) not old enough b.) not big enough. :sneaky2:

Oh our babies would have the BEST nose :mf_lustslow::teehee:

omg remember sara101....

I usually am not the best maker of eye contact, but when he looked at me I was determined to communicate something with my eyes.

So I stared at him.

And he stared at me.

Then he skipped across the stage.

And it was so amazing I cried. :roftl:

AGH I absolutely love that. He kept looking at us all the time during the gig. Sivan asked him if we look as crazy as we think we do from the stage and Mika said "No, you just look like you're having fun.":wub2::naughty:

Thanks!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

What classes are you taking? You're still doing GE classes, right?

I got out of most of my GE's, but yeah basically that's what I'm doing. I have my honors philosophy class which is my hardest, most fun class. I have an old Australian guy for a teacher, which only makes it better.:naughty:

AGH I absolutely love that. He kept looking at us all the time during the gig. Sivan asked him if we look as crazy as we think we do from the stage and Mika said "No, you just look like you're having fun.":wub2::naughty:

OMG Thank god! :teehee:

'cuz i REALLY "looked like I was having fun." :roftl: :roftl:

Ames:

there's others (my camera died so I only have a few, sara has a lot but she was on the other side of the stage)

But I'm gunna go to beddy-byes now.

Baaii gurlies :huglove:

GOOD NIGHT! :huglove:

OMG Thank god! :teehee:

'cuz i REALLY "looked like I was having fun." :roftl: :roftl:

Haha, I know right. Mika was probably thinking inside "they look absolutely insane!" but he's gotta love us.:naughty::wub2:

Yeah I might've...er..said something one time...:blink::roftl:

HAHAHHA WE'LL GRRRRRIINNDDD :das:

John was coming around looking for big girls, but a.) not old enough b.) not big enough. :sneaky2:

Oh our babies would have the BEST nose :mf_lustslow::teehee:

omg remember sara101....

Damn, I wish there was a way for it to be Tall-ish Girl With A Bit Of Curves instead and for me to still like it the way I do....my boobs look great in a corset.:sneaky2:

I was thinking that the eyes would be the best feature. You both have really good eyes.

I do. Whatever happened to her?

Damn, I wish there was a way for it to be Tall-ish Girl With A Bit Of Curves instead and for me to still like it the way I do....my boobs look great in a corset.:sneaky2:

I was thinking that the eyes would be the best feature. You both have really good eyes.

Yeah but then you don't get to see the concert! :huh:

Thanks! One will be blue one will be brown! :lmfao: But they'll both be really big.

I wonder...:blink:

:lmfao: I know right. There was such a difficult time finding BG's in Oakland because the corsets are SOOO big this time around and we couldn't find enough people to fill them.:blink: It was about 30 min before doors opened that we finally did!

:lmao: oh yes, I remember...and I don't know...:blink:

Yeah but then you don't get to see the concert! :huh:

Thanks! One will be blue one will be brown! :lmfao: But they'll both be really big.

I wonder...:blink:

True...it's a dilemma....:blink:

If it was a boy, he'd be covered with girls nonstop.:shocked:

:lmfao: I know right. There was such a difficult time finding BG's in Oakland because the corsets are SOOO big this time around and we couldn't find enough people to fill them.:blink: It was about 30 min before doors opened that we finally did!

:lmao: oh yes, I remember...and I don't know...:blink:

I am convinced no true fan of Mika's is a big girl. They may start out as such, but enough years dancing around to his music, whether in a gig or alone in your room or car, is going to eventually slim you down.:naughty:

I am convinced no true fan of Mika's is a big girl. They may start out as such, but enough years dancing around to his music, whether in a gig or alone in your room or car, is going to eventually slim you down.:naughty:

Exactly! I listen to Mika when I work out!:naughty:

I've actually lost quite a bit of weight since the last time we've seen each other.:blush-anim-cl:

Exactly! I listen to Mika when I work out!:naughty:

I've actually lost quite a bit of weight since the last time we've seen each other.:blush-anim-cl:

Me too! It's easier to ignore screaming muscles when Mika's cheering you on.:bleh:

Congrats(?) You didn't seem to have much extra to lose last time we saw each other.:bleh: But if you were trying to lose it and you're happy, I'm happy for you.:biggrin2:

I'm pretty much the same, although I've been trying to be healthier lately. A few months away from school has made my eating habits pretty bad.:boxed:

Me too! It's easier to ignore screaming muscles when Mika's cheering you on.:bleh:

Congrats(?) You didn't seem to have much extra to lose last time we saw each other.:bleh: But if you were trying to lose it and you're happy, I'm happy for you.:biggrin2:

I'm pretty much the same, although I've been trying to be healthier lately. A few months away from school has made my eating habits pretty bad.:boxed:

OH it is! you're in SO much pain those two hours waiting in the venue, but once Mika comes on...it all goes away...

Thanks! Yeah, I'm just trying to tone up...and avoid the freshman 15! (which is a likely possibility if i keep eating oreos for lunch. :bleh:) but we have a nice gym here which helps.

So true...when I can eat what I want, I take advantage of that!

It's funny because I was thinking about you yesterday because I went back and read all the Wiltern gig reports...those were some crazy times. Remember when we sprinted down the street to go to the bathroom and ran down the queue spraying silly string?:naughty:

OH it is! you're in SO much pain those two hours waiting in the venue, but once Mika comes on...it all goes away...

Thanks! Yeah, I'm just trying to tone up...and avoid the freshman 15! (which is a likely possibility if i keep eating oreos for lunch. :bleh:) but we have a nice gym here which helps.

So true...when I can eat what I want, I take advantage of that!

It's funny because I was thinking about you yesterday because I went back and read all the Wiltern gig reports...those were some crazy times. Remember when we sprinted down the street to go to the bathroom and ran down the queue spraying silly string?:naughty:

Yeah, I miss the free access to the campus gym...that's awesome. It's also really fun to take about 20 or so people down there around 11 at night and play basketball.:naughty:

Exactly! When I pay for my own food, it's usually a lot healthier and filling. When I'm eating my parents' food, it's always some sort of "family" (as in, from the south and full of butter) dinner followed by an equally fattening dessert. So good, but so bad for you.

Haha! That was great! I remember thinking "She is sprinting down the street AWAY from a Mika gig just so I can pee....what a friend.:tears:" :roftl:

Everyone in line who got sprayed either hated us or loved us.:naughty:

*takes this opportunity to invade your conversation*

Alright lads?

One year tomorrow. Only he can't be here because it's five hours away and he's got school and the soonest he can come is friday.:death1:

German lover boy can't make our anniversary in December. The soonest HE can make is it APRIL. :death1:

HAHAHAHA. I don't know, for some reason this made me laugh myself into a coughing fit. It think it's the dance man. He provoked it.