Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

'Ello ladieez.

I am back, I have a purple glow stick on my head and my feet are all dirty from running around barefoot. We totally won every time.

*gasps* this is the first time I'm actually on this thread chatting with you and I don't have to get off at a specific time! :biggrin2:

Ellooo!

Yay for glow-in-the-dark whatever you were playing, that sounds awesome.

Hey Amy, you know what I just realised? You were about the same age I am now when you first joined. Isn't that weird?

And I was 15 D: D:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellooo!

Hey Amy, you know what I just realised? You were about the same age I am now when you first joined. Isn't that weird?

Capture the flag.:biggrin2:

That made me think. I was 16 when I joined...now I'm turning 19 in less than a month. I've definitely grown since then. I'm in a much better place when it comes to the whole Mika/MFC thing. It was really unhealthy in the beginning.:blink: Now, I've got it balanced....or at least did until these past two gigs.:naughty:

'Ello ladieez.

I am back, I have a purple glow stick on my head and my feet are all dirty from running around barefoot. We totally won every time.

*gasps* this is the first time I'm actually on this thread chatting with you and I don't have to get off at a specific time! :biggrin2:

Hello again!

Sounds like you had an amazing time.:naughty:

YAY!!:woot_jump:

That made me think. I was 16 when I joined...now I'm turning 19 in less than a month. I've definitely grown since then. I'm in a much better place when it comes to the whole Mika/MFC thing. It was really unhealthy in the beginning.:blink: Now, I've got it balanced....or at least did until these past two gigs.:naughty:

Well, I was a piece of sh*t when I joined. :roftl: I think I've kind of levelled off now--I spent a couple of years turning into a somewhat decent person and now I think I know who I am.

And same with the obsession thing--I'm not really obsessed any more, and that makes me sad, because it was fun, but I realise that it's probably best to have a healthy love for him instead of spending my life fangirling. :naughty:

Ellooo!

That is kind of strange to think about. I bought LiCM a couple days after my 18th birthday. I'm turning 21 on March 1st.:blink:

I agree with you, Tay, about getting the obsession under control. We were all a little frightening when we first started.:naughty: But what I really think about is why I came here and why I stayed for so long. I was very lonely at the time and I think I came online to MS and later to the MFC because I was subconsciously looking for friends. Mika provided an excuse for that. It's odd to think about how we've all changed (in good and bad ways) over all that time.

Hello again!

Sounds like you had an amazing time.:naughty:

YAY!!:woot_jump:

Helloooo :huglove:

Oh I did...twas a jolly good time.:biggrin2:

Well, I was a piece of sh*t when I joined. :roftl: I think I've kind of levelled off now--I spent a couple of years turning into a somewhat decent person and now I think I know who I am.

And same with the obsession thing--I'm not really obsessed any more, and that makes me sad, because it was fun, but I realise that it's probably best to have a healthy love for him instead of spending my life fangirling. :naughty:

Same here same here. I had just moved when I joined, so I was stuck in a transitional period of teenage angst.:naughty: I also feel much more comfortable with myself.

Ah yes, I do miss the crazy days...those were quite the good times, but all in all, I think I'm better off. I don't think I'm obsessed anymore, but my love flame for him has definitely grown in the past month. Seeing him (and getting to talk to him) does something to you. I've discussed this with the MFCers at the gigs. We are mature fangirls who can wig out over seeing Mika, but we know when enough is enough and we don't freak out around him, you know?

That is kind of strange to think about. I bought LiCM a couple days after my 18th birthday. I'm turning 21 on March 1st.:blink:

I agree with you, Tay, about getting the obsession under control. We were all a little frightening when we first started.:naughty: But what I really think about is why I came here and why I stayed for so long. I was very lonely at the time and I think I came online to MS and later to the MFC because I was subconsciously looking for friends. Mika provided an excuse for that. It's odd to think about how we've all changed (in good and bad ways) over all that time.

:lmfao: that bolded part made me laugh because it's so true.

but yeah...I think you are totally right. I barely knew anyone where I was living and here was a place where people understood me. That part hasn't changed, but we're definitely not the same girls who joined those few years ago....

:roftl: I'm good daughtah. How are you? Married yet? :sneaky2:

Make me a nana before your ovaries dry up. :shun:

And *Slaps* to ER and Tay.

He won't marry me.:dunno:

He said he can't as long as my main income is from the red light district. Is he trying to bankrupt me?!:tears:

*rubs cheek*

Ow. I don't remember my adopted mummy being so abusive.:naughty:

It's not abusive if you do it with love.:pinkbow:

I wasn't :tears: But, all the neglect from my adopted children over the last year has made me a slapaholic. :freak:

:tears:

I apologize. As we've discussed, we needed time to pull ourselves together fully and come back better than EVA...

i never meant to disappoint. :huglove:

ps that freak smiley gives me the CREEPS. *shudder*

:roftl: I'm good daughtah. How are you? Married yet? :sneaky2:

Make me a nana before your ovaries dry up. :shun:

And *Slaps* to ER and Tay.

:roftl: This reminds me, for some reason, of when my boyfriend was telling me about the time he sat down by the river, and looked over to see about four used condoms in the bush. He said he didn't want to know how many potential children he may or may not have been sitting on. Then he said, 'Doesn't it make you feel glad that you always have your potential children with you?'

:lmfao:

Carry on.

*rubs cheek*

Ow. I don't remember my adopted mummy being so abusive.:naughty:

You probably have one of those memories that erases trauma. :naughty:

:roftl: This reminds me, for some reason, of when my boyfriend was telling me about the time he sat down by the river, and looked over to see about four used condoms in the bush. He said he didn't want to know how many potential children he may or may not have been sitting on. Then he said, 'Doesn't it make you feel glad that you always have your potential children with you?'

Carry on.

:lmfao::lmao::roftl: Nice. Very nice.

And yes, that must be it.:naughty:

Carry on.

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I like the sound of him. Bring him on the roadtrip.:naughty:

He won't marry me.:dunno:

He said he can't as long as my main income is from the red light district. Is he trying to bankrupt me?!:tears:

It's not abusive if you do it with love.:pinkbow:

Want me to break his legs?

It's always with love.. and then some :mf_boff:

:tears:

I apologize. As we've discussed, we needed time to pull ourselves together fully and come back better than EVA...

i never meant to disappoint. :huglove:

ps that freak smiley gives me the CREEPS. *shudder*

psch! Stop making excuses. Neglect runs in our family. Be Proud.

Carry on.

:roftl: classic!

:roftl: Which reminds me.. Who had the amnesia??? Mzee?? Were we really mean to her character when she had it? :naughty:

:roftl: Which reminds me.. Who had the amnesia??? Mzee?? Were we really mean to her character when she had it? :naughty:

:lmfao: I'll keep that in mind.

I THINK SO! Someone always had some sort of illness or problem or what not. I think we were all a little mean all the time.:teehee::naughty:

:lmfao: I'll keep that in mind.

I THINK SO! Someone always had some sort of illness or problem or what not. I think we were all a little mean all the time.:teehee::naughty:

To Mzee especially. Cos she had Mika. ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! Greedy ho. :naughty:

It was probably more of us than just Mzee, we all had chronic something-or-other :naughty:

To Mzee especially. Cos she had Mika. ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME! Greedy ho. :naughty:

Yeah, I joined just after she snapped him up, I was like, "Oh no you didn't!"

Want me to break his legs?

It's always with love.. and then some :mf_boff:

:roftl: classic!

Yes please. And drug him too, so he'll be more susceptible to marriage, and then he'll be mine forever.:mf_boff::mf_lustslow:

I think amnesia was incorporated multiple times. I think my character might have had it a couple of times. I probably made it drawn out and dramatic too.:naughty:

Mostly because if my character wasn't the center of attention, then I wasn't happy.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yeah, hey, he's coming at the end of March so it's more or less perfect timing! :naughty:

I hope he likes video games, because that's Dishpig's main subject of conversation when confronted with a person of the male persuasion that he's never met before.:naughty:

:shun: yeah. so not fair.:naughty:

i think my man's name was Jack...

Yeah.. :shun: Mika has to be shared.

LOL! I can't remember you having a man in it. Did we kill him off?? I know I never had a man in it. :naughty:

It was probably more of us than just Mzee, we all had chronic something-or-other :naughty:

:roftl: We did. Everything was contagious.

:lmfao: There were alot of attempts to take him off her.. :teehee:

Clone Mika.

:shun: yeah. so not fair.:naughty:

i think my man's name was Jack...

Wasn't that right around the time I was dating a Jack in RL?:blink::roftl:

You weren't there for Glow's reaction. Emmy snapped him up while she was still with him.:fisch:

Mostly because if my character wasn't the center of attention, then I wasn't happy.:mf_rosetinted:

Guilty...:rolls_eyes:

I hope he likes video games, because that's Dishpig's main subject of conversation when confronted with a person of the male persuasion that he's never met before.:naughty:

Not that I know of, although he would occasionally get his gameboy out just to piss me off :naughty: I'm sure he could be persuaded though...