Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

Yeah, I miss the free access to the campus gym...that's awesome. It's also really fun to take about 20 or so people down there around 11 at night and play basketball.:naughty:

Exactly! When I pay for my own food, it's usually a lot healthier and filling. When I'm eating my parents' food, it's always some sort of "family" (as in, from the south and full of butter) dinner followed by an equally fattening dessert. So good, but so bad for you.

Haha! That was great! I remember thinking "She is sprinting down the street AWAY from a Mika gig just so I can pee....what a friend.:tears:" :roftl:

Everyone in line who got sprayed either hated us or loved us.:naughty:

Well, you'll have that again this winter!:biggrin2: I usually go alone, but sometimes I drag my roomie.

Agh, so true. Home food is deliciously bad for you. I miss it.:naughty:

HAHA, I had to pee too! So we killed two birds with one stone. I love how everyone we ran past was like...:blink::huh:

:lmfao:

:roftl: hee hee hee...I like to think most people loved us.

Alright m'dear, I'm heading off to go play capture the flag with glow sticks! Chat laters, yes? :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*takes this opportunity to invade your conversation*

Alright lads?

German lover boy can't make our anniversary in December. The soonest HE can make is it APRIL. :death1:

HAHAHAHA. I don't know, for some reason this made me laugh myself into a coughing fit. It think it's the dance man. He provoked it.

:tears::tears::tears: Why do our lovahs have to be so far away?!:crybaby:

Dance man is the perfect punctuation for any sort of absurd statement.:naughty:

Well, you'll have that again this winter!:biggrin2: I usually go alone, but sometimes I drag my roomie.

Agh, so true. Home food is deliciously bad for you. I miss it.:naughty:

HAHA, I had to pee too! So we killed two birds with one stone. I love how everyone we ran past was like...:blink::huh:

:lmfao:

:roftl: hee hee hee...I like to think most people loved us.

Alright m'dear, I'm heading off to go play capture the flag with glow sticks! Chat laters, yes? :biggrin2:

Okies, have fun!! I'll see you sometime soon. I'll try to be on tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

Hi/bye Lolly! Have fun...I'm jealous...:naughty:

:tears::tears::tears: Why do our lovahs have to be so far away?!:crybaby:

Dance man is the perfect punctuation for any sort of absurd statement.:naughty:

...:dance_man:

I don't know. I mean, asking him to leave his friends and family and life behind to come and live in my closet isn't too much to ask, is it? :dunno:

I want this infernal cough to leave :mad3:

Hi/bye Lolly! Have fun...I'm jealous...:naughty:

...:dance_man:

I don't know. I mean, asking him to leave his friends and family and life behind to come and live in my closet isn't too much to ask, is it? :dunno:

I want this infernal cough to leave :mad3:

EXACTLY. Sam is being completely unreasonable, staying in school and trying to get an education while I'm stuck here. He should have left for a semester in protest of me having to leave for a semester! Nothing expresses true love like proving he'd rather live with me than have a future.:mf_rosetinted:

EDIT**

Why does everyone have a cough?!

Random question, Rosie: Is the MFC official yet?:blink:

Hahaha, I think so. But there was never a big bang or fireworks or special privileges or anything like that. *sighs* I remember the 'Are We Official Yet?' thread...I lost way too much sleep staying up on that thread because of yet another false alarm...:wub2:

Hahaha, I think so. But there was never a big bang or fireworks or special privileges or anything like that. *sighs* I remember the 'Are We Official Yet?' thread...I lost way too much sleep staying up on that thread because of yet another false alarm...:wub2:

I just wondered because the decor matches MS, but it doesn't say official anywhere, and it would be SUCH a "Mika's people" sort of thing for me to be gone all this time and have this place still not be official.:naughty:

I just wondered because the decor matches MS, but it doesn't say official anywhere, and it would be SUCH a "Mika's people" sort of thing for me to be gone all this time and have this place still not be official.:naughty:

I just figured it was because of the new album...but Mikasounds does have a big fat link to us on the site so I think that's as official as we're gonna get. :naughty: To be honest, I don't keep up with much on here any more :blink:

Maybe it's their way of trying to let us be without changing us with their heartless corporate jibberish ultimately ending in dramatically lowered visitor and member hits and someone getting physically hurt in a public outcry?:dunno:

Anyhow, neither do I, so all we have between the two of us is speculation.:naughty:

Maybe it's their way of trying to let us be without changing us with their heartless corporate jibberish ultimately ending in dramatically lowered visitor and member hits and someone getting physically hurt in a public outcry?:dunno:

Anyhow, neither do I, so all we have between the two of us is speculation.:naughty:

That sounds about right. :roftl:

Remind me what happened at your college again? They kicked you out because you couldn't pay or something?

Yep, that's pretty much it. I filled out my FAFSA (free application for federal student aid) with information about my parents' income that my father, in his infinite wisdom and cleverness, lied to me about because he either didn't want me to worry or was too proud. Then the economy crisis happened and he had to take a 15% pay cut, which made the information he gave me even more incorrect. Well, because on my fafsa it says my parents make a lot more money than they actually do, I was only going to get about $2,000 (I needed $20,000). The great thing is nobody told me this until after a few very important deadlines had passed, so I was kicked out for this fall semester. But I sent in a petition explaining my story and showing my grades as proof that I was worth re-admitting, and about a week ago, I was re-admitted, so I can go back in the spring.

Yep, that's pretty much it. I filled out my FAFSA (free application for federal student aid) with information about my parents' income that my father, in his infinite wisdom and cleverness, lied to me about because he either didn't want me to worry or was too proud. Then the economy crisis happened and he had to take a 15% pay cut, which made the information he gave me even more incorrect. Well, because on my fafsa it says my parents make a lot more money than they actually do, I was only going to get about $2,000 (I needed $20,000). The great thing is nobody told me this until after a few very important deadlines had passed, so I was kicked out for this fall semester. But I sent in a petition explaining my story and showing my grades as proof that I was worth re-admitting, and about a week ago, I was re-admitted, so I can go back in the spring.

:shocked: Wow, that's insane. You have to pay before you go to uni then? Nobody ever told me that. :sneaky2: But that's such a relief you got re-admitted! I've never heard of anything like that before...

I take it uni is about the same price as here, $50 000 for the four years?

Well, there's a deposit that you pay beforehand, and then you have an option of paying every month, or every three months, or at the beginning of every semester, etc.

Well, it varies depending on whether you live on campus or not, (I do, so it's more expensive, obviously), but for me it's about 20,000 for a semester, 40,000 for a year.

My parents had enough to get me through about half the semester, but the school checks all sorts of stuff to see if you'll be able to make it a full semester, so even though technically we had some of the money, I still got kicked out.

'Ello ladieez.

I am back, I have a purple glow stick on my head and my feet are all dirty from running around barefoot. We totally won every time.

*gasps* this is the first time I'm actually on this thread chatting with you and I don't have to get off at a specific time! :biggrin2: