Another new member!

Anouk

Hi to all of you!

I was allready reading the topics on this message board, but I wasn't a member of it. But that's changed, so here I am! I'm Anouk, I live in the Netherlands and I'm 26 years old. I've discovered Mika's music while lying in the hospital. Everything went wrong, I felt terrible sad and than there was Grace Kelly and I was happy again! From that moment on I'm a huge fan. Mika was in Holland last november, but again I was lying in the hospital so I couldn't go to that gig. Now he comes again, and in july I'll be there. No one is gonna stop me this time. I'm already counting the days untill the gig! Only 4 months, 1 week and 5 days to go:wink2:

I hope to chat with other Mika-addicts here, because I'm driving everybody crazy with my Mikamadness:roftl:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember. Keep your chin up like the brits do! (Yes I do realise you're not a brit but thats NOT the point!)

O yeah I will. I'm not a Brit but I believe being positive is so important. I can cry because of all the things I can't do (like working), and sometimes it IS hard, but looking at the world with a smile on your face is the best way to have fun and stay alive:wink2:

Thanks for your warm welcome! I guess this forum is very addictive:naughty:

Hallo Anouk from someone else also quite new to the Mika frenzy, but lovin' it! You might enjoy this: I have been following the threads over the past couple days re: the concerts in London. Yes, it is addictive and a lot of fun to "hear" the news as it happens! :wink2:

Hope all goes well for you.....truly Mika's music is good therapy! I hope you do get to see his concert this summer in Holland because his songs live are indescribably amazing!!!:punk::thumb_yello:

Patty