The "We Love Saranayde" thread

IngievV

I was inspired by Sariflor and wanted to try and upload one of my files to the downloads-section but after posting it in there I changed my mind again (women... :sneaky2:) and decided to put it here instead. I didn't post it in the member's only-section because that would then end up in yet another discussion who is allowed to move on stage and who shouldn't and so on and so on and so I decided to post it here because certain people will probably not come here to check what was posted :sneaky2:.

IMG_0583.jpg

It's not very spectacular and most might already have it but I think it is quite a cute version and this thread needed to be bomped :naughty:.

Lollipop @ Hammersmith (25th Feb 2008)

And here is another one with a lot of Saranayde:

Missionary Man @ Brixton (28th Feb 2008)

Thank you:wub2::wub2:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn she looks hot with that colourful makeup on. I'm with you on that Petra, I'd totally shag her.

That was my exact thought. :naughty: She is like Angelina Jolie - I am straight but - hell!!! SHE IS HOT!!!!!

*has a new desktop wallpaper now* :wub2:

Damn she looks hot with that colourful makeup on. I'm with you on that Petra, I'd totally shag her.

Shall we start a queue? :das:

I WANT HER TO STAY WITH THE BAND!!! AAAHH!!! :tears: (Any news btw?)

I asked her about it in March and she said she was torn, since touring with Mika was so much fun but at the same time, she wants to pursue a solo career.

I'm guessing that she'll stick around for July, and maybe move on once Mika releases the new album. :tears:

holy yeeps! I for sure Bi now....no need to wonder about that question any longer...:naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

She looks great in those pics, but I wouldn't shag her...I'm just...not thát into women:biggrin2::naughty: