The "We Love Saranayde" thread

IngievV

Hattteeeerrrs stay out:mf_rosetinted: Seriously. If you want to bash her, just go to another thread. This thread is only for lovers of the amazing Sara. She's such a sweetheart and really amazing:wub2:

So, Saranayde lovers....spread the looooooooooooooooooove:wub2:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion on her changed when i saw her live. i quite like her, and wasnt "in your face" like i thought she may have been and appeared to have been in videos. she fits in well with the band - that was obvious because they all get on well [well, so it seems on stage] so yeah. go saranayde.

*has anyone realised that it sounds like serenade? was that the idea?*

:yay: for Sara!

I really like her. I remember that at the time when she was ''new'' I didn't have much time to come on MFC every day so I had no idea who she was when I had seen her in Bologna for the first time.icon_redface.gif But I immediately liked her. :thumb_yello: She just fits in so well + she's very beautiful.

Oh man IngievV i'm so here!!! I love Saranade!:mf_lustslow: She's a Cancer and told me that she has a sister thats a Virgo like me. I told her that my mom is a cancer, so we found out why we hit it off so well. Plus when i got on stage we came up to each other and just hugged. That's only oneof the many lovely experiences i've had with her. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

She is so lovely from the first time i met her up until now. :blush-anim-cl:

Your back home now?

Im a virgo too - 25th August :wink2:

Oh man IngievV i'm so here!!! I love Saranade!:mf_lustslow: She's a Cancer and told me that she has a sister thats a Virgo like me. I told her that my mom is a cancer, so we found out why we hit it off so well. Plus when i got on stage we came up to each other and just hugged. That's only oneof the many lovely experiences i've had with her. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Aww that's great!:thumb_yello: By the way... didn't you fall when jumping over the barrier? Because I just saw people fall flat on their faces and it really worried me! Pity we didn't talk though, did you give him the dvd?:thumb_yello:

And Pink...Babz has got the pic on her camera so I'm waiting:naughty:

i dont understand why people dislike i think she is very pretty has a good voice at terminal 5 i thought she was amazing with the dress thing and stuff why do people dislike her? i think its just becasue they are jealous cuz she is pretty and dances next to mika all the time so they think she is gonna steal him away or something:naughty:

Oh man IngievV i'm so here!!! I love Saranade!:mf_lustslow: She's a Cancer and told me that she has a sister thats a Virgo like me. I told her that my mom is a cancer, so we found out why we hit it off so well. Plus when i got on stage we came up to each other and just hugged. That's only oneof the many lovely experiences i've had with her. :thumb_yello:

I like her! She really knows how to amp up the energy and encourage the audience, and she's lovely and sweet--and oh yes, a great singer. :wink2:

But hey Cynthia, you're a Virgo? Virgos unite! :punk:

--Jack

Oh man IngievV i'm so here!!! I love Saranade!:mf_lustslow: She's a Cancer and told me that she has a sister thats a Virgo like me. I told her that my mom is a cancer, so we found out why we hit it off so well. Plus when i got on stage we came up to each other and just hugged. That's only oneof the many lovely experiences i've had with her. :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r soooo damn lucky do u have a video of dancing on stage with her???

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r soooo damn lucky do u have a video of dancing on stage with her???

It was actually really cool to see people dancing:naughty: And see Mika running away:roftl:

But enough about the Mikster...Sara deserves all attention here :glasses2:

I know right! VIRGOS RULE!!! :punk: :punk:

No my camera works only when it thinks it needs to. :naughty: And IngievV, i didn't fall, i had laura and Natalie pushing my bum up after they helped Jennie...oh,i think Jennie got up by herself. But all i remember was Jennie and i got over and we were trying to find a way over and Mika came up to me and gave me his hand and helped me over. It felt amazing. I am a granny after all....at least to him. lol!

But its like a tradition now to hug Sarah when i meet her, it stared back in the states. :blush-anim-cl: She was so cute last night. Her Cherrise and Luke came out to sign Autographs and she started telling everyone how he might just keep rambling because she's had champagne and its gotten to her head. :naughty: i told her to just keep talking and we'll just keep listening. She's adorable! I have to upload my picture with her from Hammersmith, but right now its on Jennie's camera.

Lucky...everyone around me fell really hard:naughty: Now I heard the pic of us and Sara was posted somewhere. Uno momento:naughty:

i dont understand why people dislike i think she is very pretty has a good voice at terminal 5 i thought she was amazing with the dress thing and stuff why do people dislike her? i think its just becasue they are jealous cuz she is pretty and dances next to mika all the time so they think she is gonna steal him away or something:naughty:

It is because they are used to just having mica as the centre of attention.

The sudden addition of someone which such a large imput into the show put a few noses out of joint.

I say - screw 'em, thats show business!

Anyway, just been looking through some pictures from the 26th (Tuesday), she looks very good indeed, and well done for having the guts to go out in such a skimpy outfit - i would be hiding in the shadows in jeans and the biggest snuggliest hoody i could find! :wink2: