The Oldling Thread (PART 12!!!)

dcdeb

hi everyone especially wendi oh great one ! can u link me to the photos or videos u got taken with mika wendi , i`d love see them ? did u feel nervous when u met him ? or more to the point did he understand what u were saying to him :roftl:

I dont think my accent is quite as broad as yours Sheena - so I guess he

did know what I was saying :wink2: Picture is a few pages back on the 26th gig thread - and yes I was very nervous, but excited too!! :blush-anim-cl:

its a date!

:thumb_yello:

have robi and the other italian girls gotten back yet?:blink:

Robi text me yesterday - but she was really struggling with the concert

on the 28th, and wishing she had traded her other two tickets for one

for that night!! She said she will be busy this weekend - so will probably

be back on next week!!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha kath neither did i until about 3.30 pm on the wednesday but i did tell a few french girls i was coming & not to let the cat out the bag ! i was like suprize ! they were prob like who the fu*ck let her out for the weekend :wink2:

How did it go? Was it a good or bad experience for you?

hello Oldlings, i must say I feel a bit depressed after reading the threads about the after party and conduct at concerts. I think people need to realise that for most of us the chance to actually meet Mika are very remote - and isn't it really about the music anyway? That's what got most of us into Mika after all. (The fact that he is gorgeous is just an added bonus).

Maybe when we're official we (as in FD and co :adminpower: ) can have more involvement in planning events so that they run smoothly. (And failing that I can always bring a shotgun to gigs - just call me The Enforcer :laser: )

Silver! We missed you! Before the next gig you MUST get a mobile!!

Did you enjoy it?

Hiya Tootch! Great to see you! I hope life settles down a bit for you now

How did it go? Was it a good or bad experience for you?

Hiya Tootch! Great to see you! I hope life settles down a bit for you now

Kath - where did Carri get the impression Mika kissed me??? :blink:

I cant remember that - or see it on the video - I hope I didnt forget!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Kath - where did Carri get the impression Mika kissed me??? :blink:

I cant remember that - or see it on the video - I hope I didnt forget!!! :roftl: :roftl:

did he not?? did I imagine it - I know when we were in the car we were discussing him kissing you and that by the end of the chat it had involved tongues - or am I on planet Theo . . . .

did he not?? did I imagine it - I know when we were in the car we were discussing him kissing you and that by the end of the chat it had involved tongues - or am I on planet Theo . . . .

:roftl: :roftl: You are crazy lady!!!!!!

One of my plans for tonight: reading Wendi's report! :thumb_yello:

After I've had a sort of dinner and unpacked my trolley. :wink2:

Its long - enjoy your dinner first!!!! :roftl:

She was very sad - I read back the pre-party thread - and thats

where she said she wanted to be there, and she would have traded

her other two tickets!! :boxed:

I can see why... :sad:

I am SO glad myself that I finally decided to go to all gigs including the last one... That was the best one and not just because of the afterparty.

I can see why... :sad:

I am SO glad myself that I finally decided to go to all gigs including the last one... That was the best one and not just because of the afterparty.

I think it would have been worse if Robi had been one of the folk

who didn't get a wristband - or worse, got in there, and could not get

near Mika. If she had seen him getting hassled she would have been right in there sorting folk out!!! It would have really uspet her!! :boxed:

Sheena

Follow this post using the wee arrows beside Kaths name - and thats where

the picture is!! :thumb_yello:

ohhh wendi i am now very very jealous but happy for u :thumb_yello: & you`ve got your glesga mika jacket on cool :cool: yeah & u are right my accent is really bad but theres nothing i can do about it im very slang & thats that :boxed:

kath yeah im really glad i went the gig it was absolutley amazing & i feel honoured to be allowed into the after-party not speaking to mika didnt piss me off it was the way he was being crowded & u know me i pulled a few people up for it because they had got what they wanted & were still pushing back in , i also asked fred to help me to calm the crowd down which i felt should have been dealt with i got no help , i am now still a bit annoyed with that i didnt go it alone & try & deal with it myself . i also pulled john up for it he replyed that what icy was for i said well hes not doing a very good job is he then he just shrugged his shoulders :shocked:

Welcome Vonnic! I really wanted to ask you a few things about your horse when we were in London but I forgot! :blush-anim-cl:

:wink2: And I wanted to ask you about yours... Since yesterday I got in trouble with my horse (it's not really mine - I share the horse with the owner). It limped because of an arthrosis disease from time to time. But now it seems that we can't ride it anymore - or only for a short length. :shocked:

I dont think my accent is quite as broad as yours Sheena - so I guess he

did know what I was saying Picture is a few pages back on the 26th gig thread - and yes I was very nervous, but excited too!!

Robi text me yesterday - but she was really struggling with the concert

on the 28th, and wishing she had traded her other two tickets for one

for that night!! She said she will be busy this weekend - so will probably

be back on next week!!

I have just had a couple of texts from Robi, I said I would send her a long email for her return.

ohhh wendi i am now very very jealous but happy for u & you`ve got your glesga mika jacket on cool yeah & u are right my accent is really bad but theres nothing i can do about it im very slang & thats that :boxed:

kath yeah im really glad i went the gig it was absolutley amazing & i feel honoured to be allowed into the after-party not speaking to mika didnt piss me off it was the way he was being crowded & u know me i pulled a few people up for it because they had got what they wanted & were still pushing back in , i also asked fred to help me to calm the crowd down which i felt should have been dealt with i got no help , i am now still a bit annoyed with that i didnt go it alone & try & deal with it myself . i also pulled john up for it he replyed that what icy was for i said well hes not doing a very good job is he then he just shrugged his shoulders

It just all sounds as though it was a dreadful mess. I am really glad I wasn't there as I would have been very upset. I am really glad that you enjoyed the gig though :thumb_yello:

It just seems as though it has all decended into 'everyone for themselves'. I am SURE it isn't what Mika would want.:thumbdown:

Wendi, I don't remember Mika kissing you but I do seem to re,member him leaning forward when he said he remembered you so he may have done..the vid will show it:thumb_yello: :mf_lustslow:

OK girls..I have just printed off Wendi's report as a word document ( 6 pages!:naughty: ) which I am going to put into my Mika file with a copy of 'that ' photo!

I am going now to write to Robi, have a good evening xxxxx:wub2:

I have just had a couple of texts from Robi, I said I would send her a long email for her return.

It just all sounds as though it was a dreadful mess. I am really glad I wasn't there as I would have been very upset. I am really glad that you enjoyed the gig though :thumb_yello:

It just seems as though it has all decended into 'everyone for themselves'. I am SURE it isn't what Mika would want.:thumbdown:

Wendi, I don't remember Mika kissing you but I do seem to re,member him leaning forward when he said he remembered you so he may have done..the vid will show it

OK girls..I have just printed off Wendi's report as a word document ( 6 pages! ) which I am going to put into my Mika file with a copy of 'that ' photo!

I am going now to write to Robi, have a good evening xxxxx::

maybe if you had been there i would have had the help that was needed to control the mob no-one else had the guts :sneaky2:

look forward to reading the report without reading loads of other comments , cheers kath :thumb_yello: hey i also had a few laughs with some of the brixton shop workers even one woman said if she wasnt working she would have liked to join me for a pint or maybe she wanted to do some muff diving :boxed::roftl:

I've just finished reading Wendi's report... It's AMAZING Wendi! I bet you're still on that cloud now? So sweet of Mikas mum to hand out backstage passes! :thumb_yello:

We didn't really get the chance to talk very long (I felt like a caged animal talking to you from behind the barrier) but it was lovely anyway to see you again! I hope there will be a next time soon - Glasgow Part II maybe? :wink2:

It all went in a hurry though, but he looked surprised and said thank you! And now he has a Vladje, just like me. :naughty:

Can you remember who the other one was? I checked them the day before I gave them but I can't remember the name...