One For The Queenies - Garden Lodge

Ive waited years and years to visit Freddie Mercurys Home (its in Kensington - London) after all these years we went to see it .. here are the pictures . for a life long Freddie fan it was an amazing time ... :wub2:

gardenlodegt.jpg

gardenkising.jpg

gardenlodgehouse.jpg

We got caught by the police putting our names into his door :blush-anim-cl: , I also purely by chance met one of his neighbours that said it was haunted and Freddie was nervous living there

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao::lmfao: omg what a thing to get caught doing!

I swore infront of the parliament buildings in ottawa one time, and a police car was behind me

You know dickie robert's nucking futs? I said the letters at the front backwards and my mom was like :shocked:

:lmao: BUt that sounds like you had fun...I bet freddie still does live there and sings "I'M JUST A POOR GHOST!" lolz

:lmfao::lmfao: omg what a thing to get caught doing!

I swore infront of the parliament buildings in ottawa one time, and a police car was behind me

You know dickie robert's nucking futs? I said the letters at the front backwards and my mom was like :shocked:

:lmao: BUt that sounds like you had fun...I bet freddie still does live there and sings "I'M JUST A POOR GHOST!" lolz

:roftl:

Yeh within seconds of putting our names on the police came :blush-anim-cl:

It was awesome , to think the main man had walked through that door

Ive waited years and years to visit Freddie Mercurys Home (its in Kensington - London) after all these years we went to see it .. here are the pictures . for a life long Freddie fan it was an amazing time ... :wub2:

gardenlodegt.jpg

gardenkising.jpg

gardenlodgehouse.jpg

We got caught by the police putting our names into his door :blush-anim-cl: , I also purely by chance met one of his neighbours that said it was haunted and Freddie was nervous living there

awww such an amzing experience hun :wub2: ... that was so funny with the policeman , "errrr no officer , we wouldnt do that :roftl: "

Shouldn't you stay on topic, Mika4Life13?

Freddiesdouble, thanks for all of the pictures...I appreciate you sharing them with us!

Your welcome .. Ive waited many many years to go ...

I could of stayed all day and just walked around :wub2:

There was some roses in front of the door ...

You know you see pictures and dream of him being there , well do be there was just unreal ....

It was emotional as hell , I was standing there with the heavy rain just staring .. Queen fans will totally understand :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I'm surprised people are still writing on the wall/door. I still find that rather shocking, honestly.

Your right .. when I walked back I thought that too

For example the Garden Lodge but should be there to stay forever ....

We just put our initials on the side

I agree with you :thumb_yello:

Freds, so nice you were!! we were there yesterday and it´s an amazing place. A calm, quiet street but with a strong meaning for all the queeniacs :wink2:

I made some pics and i signed for violetsky (i didn´t tell her but i´m sure she´s gonna love this :wink2:)

Freds, so nice you were!! we were there yesterday and it´s an amazing place. A calm, quiet street but with a strong meaning for all the queeniacs :wink2:

I made some pics and i signed for violetsky (i didn´t tell her but i´m sure she´s gonna love this :wink2:)

Awwwwww

Next time I go I may to some theme , like leave a rose for us all ?? :wub2: