One For The Queenies - Garden Lodge

Yeh he had loads , this guy said his cat behaved like a dog!! and was jumping into freddies garden :roftl:

I would love to go into the garden and have a lookski around :wub2:

:roftl:

Ooh, me too. I bet the garden was lovely.:wub2:

I wonder if Mary kept the inside of his house the way it was, too.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

Ooh, me too. I bet the garden was lovely.:wub2:

I wonder if Mary kept the inside of his house the way it was, too.

mmm yeh interesting things huh .. or are the cats still alive ...

This guy was mega eccentric .. I suppose what you would expect from that area .. the rain was so so heavy so after ahem writing on the door .. and the police turned up :naughty: , he walked along

Really intersting guy , for me it was an unreal moment ..Ive seen photographs of his coffin going up that same street :emot-sad:

mmm yeh interesting things huh .. or are the cats still alive ...

This guy was mega eccentric .. I suppose what you would expect from that area .. the rain was so so heavy so after ahem writing on the door .. and the police turned up :naughty: , he walked along

Really intersting guy , for me it was an unreal moment ..Ive seen photographs of his coffin going up that same street :emot-sad:

Yea, I wonder that too, but I think most are most likely gone.:sad:

That probably makes the experience even better..meeting people like that who knew him and stuff. Whenever I go there, I'd hope to meet a neighbor or someone who sort of knew him.

Yea. I remember those pictures.:tears: I saw one of a note Elton John left on his doorstep too. So sad.

Will get to voting, Shari!:thumb_yello:

Yea, I wonder that too, but I think most are most likely gone.:sad:

That probably makes the experience even better..meeting people like that who knew him and stuff. Whenever I go there, I'd hope to meet a neighbor or someone who sort of knew him.

Yea. I remember those pictures.:tears: I saw one of a note Elton John left on his doorstep too. So sad.

Will get to voting, Shari!:thumb_yello:

Yeh try and grab the attention of the police .. that tends to attract neighbour comments :wink2:

Well thanks :thumb_yello:

Me and the elf tend to go back in the Summer , Kensington is a lovely place :thumb_yello:

Wow! that's so nice! I wish i could afford to come to england, there r soooo many places i want to visit, and most of all to meet some MFC friends...in addition to other MFCers. I've always wanted to go Greenwich...to stand in both time zones at the same time :naughty: those sort of things interest me :roftl:

:shocked::roftl: :roftl:

Yeh .. we went to the Doncaster gig dressed as Christmas Characters .. I was a santa , Mika_gal (cassie) was an elf ............

I got far too drunk and was handing out a huge bad of lollipops .. welll , I staggered and fell over the railings and swore and this little cute girl said

"mammy isnt santy not supposed to swear" :boxed::roftl:

Yeh .. we went to the Doncaster gig dressed as Christmas Characters .. I was a santa , Mika_gal (cassie) was an elf ............

I got far too drunk and was handing out a huge bad of lollipops .. welll , I staggered and fell over the railings and swore and this little cute girl said

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: OMG, that IS funny!!!!!

Oh my word :lmao: :lmao:

Seriously u guys seem to have such nice times meeting up :naughty:

The meets ups are great .. maybe 2nd to the actual gig :naughty:

The whole thing is just great! :punk: , even better as everyone is getting to know each other

Yeah I can't wait to meet everyone!! I really hope I do! Hmmm I am even more excited to meet my MFC friends than Mika :blink: My school friends think I'm mad wanting to go England and "waste" money just to see a gig and Mika, but it's the whole experience and they just don't understand :thumbdown: My parents neither :(

Yeah I can't wait to meet everyone!! I really hope I do! Hmmm I am even more excited to meet my MFC friends than Mika :blink: My school friends think I'm mad wanting to go England and "waste" money just to see a gig and Mika, but it's the whole experience and they just don't understand :thumbdown: My parents neither :(

Aww you just have a dream babes thats all and it's not a waste of money at all because you would get to see lots of things besides a gig!! I hope your dream comes true honey!

But living where you are...WOW England i bet isn't as nice!!

I agree with Niki ... its good to have dreams . I live in the UK and have waited .. 15 years to go :thumb_yello:

I understand what you mean