Please forgive me....

acyaws

I have no idea where to post this, so I am posting it here. If I am wrong, someone please smack me and delete it...lol

There are a few things I wanted to say in this post to bear with me..hehe...

I read this forum everyday. For some reason, I feel odd posting here because I have not had the opportunity to see Mika live, or in fact see anything Mika related in person. Everything I know about Mika has come from research and lots of YouTube. That is before I came here....lol ... I see how much fun you guys have and I want to thank you for sharing your concert and meeting experiences. If it wasn't for you all I would have nothing.

I doubt that I will ever get the opportunity to get to see Mika live, but I will live it by watching all of your videos and adoring the pictures. So thank you all.

On another note, I want to be more active here and I have no clue where to start. I have been trying to read up on everything and the more I read the more posts happen.... I cant keep up!

So I guess what I am getting at is where do I start?...lol...

Again thank you for letting me be apart of MFC.... I truly adore you all...

Angela

P.S. Sorry to be so sappy...lol :wub2:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww it's great to have you here :thumb_yello: You never noe, a chance to see Mika might come your way, someday! I only got to see him last week and there are others who've never seen him live before so that shouldn't be a problem at all!

Have fun here :D And start posting! Who knows, maybe one day someone else will come along and thank you for sharing YOUR Mika experience with them :wub2:

:wub2: Hey, welcome. I've never been to a concert either, and I doubt I'll be able to in the future so *hug* We'll have to make our own concert :roftl:

Ooo, our own concert...hehe... Sounds like fun... You start...lol Hugs and thank you...

Awww it's great to have you here :thumb_yello: You never noe, a chance to see Mika might come your way, someday! I only got to see him last week and there are others who've never seen him live before so that shouldn't be a problem at all!

Have fun here :D And start posting! Who knows, maybe one day someone else will come along and thank you for sharing YOUR Mika experience with them :wub2:

HEHE... I am very optimistic, and I hope you are right...lol.. Thank you so much for the confidence! Muah

i haven't been to a concert either!!! and who knows when i'm gonna...so don't be shy and just start posting where you feel like to.

WELCOME!!!:wink2:

Thank you, and I will... Im just afraid I will make an A** out of myself....lol...

Hi and welcome to you. You can introduce yourself in the introduction-thread, but you already did it here:wink2: Hope you have a great time here on this forum, it's fun and I'm sure you'll like it:mf_rosetinted: You'll never know what the future brings you, so keep on dreaming and maybe one day you're visiting a Mika-gig:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted:

go to the rambling may occur part two or the american thread:wink2: we are always posting there and dont worry u dont have to read the entire thread to start posting just start lol we are all accepting of others and welcome everyone into our thread:wink2:

You sound so sweet, welcome to the forum! You can post in any thread you wish, please don't feel scared or anything! :original:

as for seeing Mika live, some hardcore nutcases from here have travelled around the globe to see him LOL and now, I know it's not possible for everyone to do the same *i know i can't* but now that Mika is becoming bigger and bigger he may do more venues, therefore you may just get to see him! Don't give up hope just yet! =]

You sound so sweet, welcome to the forum! You can post in any thread you wish, please don't feel scared or anything! :original:

as for seeing Mika live, some hardcore nutcases from here have travelled around the globe to see him LOL and now, I know it's not possible for everyone to do the same *i know i can't* but now that Mika is becoming bigger and bigger he may do more venues, therefore you may just get to see him! Don't give up hope just yet! =]

I really lobe you, caz, you're so nice :tears::wub2:

Hi!

I can kinda understand how you feel, i was really lucky and got to see Mika live for the first time a few months ago, it was just totally luck, i only got the ticket like 2 days before the concert!

Up until then i never thought id get to see him, now though i dont think i will get to go again, but then i guess i have to think myself lucky that i got to see him at all.:thumbdown:

And as for the posting thing it can be quite hard as a newbie to know where to start but i say just go for it, once you ve posted a few times you get to know people on here more, and as for not being able to keep up with things on here, its totally impossible! and its very addictive to try!:roftl:

Awww, you're so sweet!

Don't worry about it... this post is a great way to start. Welcome to the board.

Yes, the posts do go fast and it's hard to keep up at first, but you'll get used to it and you'll probably start recognizing threads you want to read again... so when something interests you, just join in the conversation!

You are absolutely welcome here whether or not you've been to a concert... many of us just watched other people's videos of concerts until we had the chance to see one for ourselves, and by the time that happens you'll feel like you've seen him many times.

Welcome!

Oh, i have some things to add...

If someone doesn't reply to your posts, don't think that they're ignoring you... it's very likely they didn't see your post... so if that happens, post again...

And if you have any questions or concerns, let the mods know! They are:

Me (nico_collard)

dcdeb

lollipop_monkey

Diana

Queenie

happikali

Niki27

Welcome!

Oh, i have some things to add...

If someone doesn't reply to your posts, don't think that they're ignoring you... it's very likely they didn't see your post... so if that happens, post again...

And if you have any questions or concerns, let the mods know! They are:

Me (nico_collard)

dcdeb

lollipop_monkey

Diana

Queenie

happikali

Niki27

o yeah i actually have a question (i know this is supposed to go in the other thread but u are already here) why is the mfc crashing and stuff:blink: is it because of the mfc becoming official:shocked: