Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Yeah, same here! I was such a liar.:naughty:

And then one day my teacher sat me down and told me the story about the boy who cried wolf.:blush-anim-cl:

aw haha

well i have to go play a game w/ the parentals *they leave for tomorrow, and dnt even know when theyre returning. lol*

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And they're just leaving you and your sister? Until the 12th? How old is your sis?

I hope they have fun at least...:naughty:

my sister is almost 21. lol. but she will probally be gone a lot. lol

o ya, they will. my mom cant wait til she gets to c a midget town in salt lake city! lol

Hmm...I'm sorry...Hopefully you'll be ok. :flowers2:

Is that the only reason they're going?:roftl:

o i know i will. (i just hope they leave me enough money :naughty: lol)

no, they were gonna go up w/ another couple, but they dropped out, so its just goinng to be an adventure for them. my grandma called them juvinile. lol. she was like "u have 3 children, and u arent even thinking of them. u guys are acting juvinile, and not like parents" lol. my mom was like "well Kaleigh is up working in Tahoe for this month, and ur gonna be up there.. and i can trust devi, and i know she'll be fine, she'll be on her MFC anyways. (lol), and amanda is a grown up." blah blah blah. lol.

but my cousin and his buddies went up there (today i think) and he was riding his motorcycle, and he was pointiing at something to some of his buddies, and the wind tipped over his bike (just cuz he lifted up one hand)

o i know i will. (i just hope they leave me enough money :naughty: lol)

no, they were gonna go up w/ another couple, but they dropped out, so its just goinng to be an adventure for them. my grandma called them juvinile. lol. she was like "u have 3 children, and u arent even thinking of them. u guys are acting juvinile, and not like parents" lol. my mom was like "well Kaleigh is up working in Tahoe for this month, and ur gonna be up there.. and i can trust devi, and i know she'll be fine, she'll be on her MFC anyways. (lol), and amanda is a grown up." blah blah blah. lol.

but my cousin and his buddies went up there (today i think) and he was riding his motorcycle, and he was pointiing at something to some of his buddies, and the wind tipped over his bike (just cuz he lifted up one hand)

:shocked:

Is he ok?:tears:

Wow your parents actually call it the MFC. My mom just calls it "Mika". Like, she says, "Brittany! Get off Mika and fold these clothes!" and things like that. It sounds quite wrong...:naughty:

:shocked:

Is he ok?:tears:

Wow your parents actually call it the MFC. My mom just calls it "Mika". Like, she says, "Brittany! Get off Mika and fold these clothes!" and things like that. It sounds quite wrong...:naughty:

o ya hes fine! lol!

haha nice. it does actually! lol

Whew! That's good.

Yeah, well, I really should head off to bed now. I think I'm tired enough to actaully fall asleep within ten minutes rather than four hours.:naughty:

Goodnight!:bye:

Hope everything works out fine.:wink2:

o ya

ok goodnight

and everything will be fine, its quite funny actually. but i need to go shooping for clothes, i need mulla! lol

I went to the O.C. fair today! It was fun. I ate a lot. And I felt a rat's tail. It was scaly. People were advertising it to be adopted.

I saw bull riding. This guy got hurt. I felt bad. And I saw a horse climb up a truck.:blink::roftl:

My throat hurts.

i was there 2 days ago :)

saw Matchbox :punk:

thats cool!

yeah was fun :)

and todau i went to the taping of MILLION DOLLAR PASSWORD :bleh:

they had 2 celebs on the show....serina wiliams and craig ferguson :wub2:

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey.

Bad news - my dear tennis player lost his match ): Devastating.

Anyways, I am in such a good mood today because I wore my Mika tshirt and that always puts me into a great mood :naughty:

aww im sorry!

my mika shirt does too! even when my friends try to put me down, idc! lol

but my mom didnt wash it w/ the darks, again (b4 she left for a long time w/ my daddy) :sneaky2: grr. is this like her plan on trying to get me to do my own laundry?