The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: Part 10 already !!!! Hello all ..... I gotta take two dogs to the vet shortly .... but I just thought I'd pop in to say hi so, "HI !" :naughty:

KZ ... what is that a bowl of above ??? ^^^^^ :blink: It looks like a sticky 'lifesavers' pudding ...... *shakes head ... weird* :roftl:

FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

WOOOO WOOOO WOOOO WOOOO WOOOO!!!

(it's going to suck if this doesn't make first page:naughty:)

*points and laughs*

:shocked: Part 10 already !!!! Hello all ..... I gotta take two dogs to the vet shortly .... but I just thought I'd pop in to say hi so, "HI !" :

KZ ... what is that a bowl of above ??? ^^^^^ :blink: It looks like a sticky 'lifesavers' pudding ...... *shakes head ... weird* :roftl:

It's fruit loops isn't it :blink:

And hey everyone... I'm back. I went to one class today (my lecture) because due to being non up to date in techonology the lecturer doesn't put the note online yet.....

Skipped the seminar afterwards though because I was feeling unable to concentrate and comprehend the ideas, much less discuss them.

So here I am, home 2 hours earlier :bleh:

General hellos to all and everyone

:naughty:Yes it's froot loops. This is what the link says though..

It's the cereal bowl that glows!

And like the pottery that grows, it could’ve made a great gift if it wasn’t already sold out. Ladies and gents, the Cereal Bowl Light. It looks like a normal bowl of Froot Loops at first. But touch the spoon and it lights up like a Christmas tree.

It’s a “sculpture” mind you, and not a bowl that you can actually pour milk and cereal into. The Froot Loops are frozen in place by a layer of white plastic, and are not meant for eating.

Now, if someone would actually design an empty bowl with a weight sensor on the bottom that triggers a light when you pour cereal and milk into it…"

I want one!!!

Hope the doggies are ok HK..

And nice work Bec:thumb_yello: Love going home early

And like the pottery that grows, it could’ve made a great gift if it wasn’t already sold out. Ladies and gents, the Cereal Bowl Light. It looks like a normal bowl of Froot Loops at first. But touch the spoon and it lights up like a Christmas tree.

It’s a “sculpture” mind you, and not a bowl that you can actually pour milk and cereal into. The Froot Loops are frozen in place by a layer of white plastic, and are not meant for eating.

Now, if someone would actually design an empty bowl with a weight sensor on the bottom that triggers a light when you pour cereal and milk into it…"

I want one!!!

*is disappointed that it can't be eaten out of*

And going home early is always fun.... if it weren't so early in the year I would probably not even have gone at all :bleh:

How are you Kelz?

I want one!!!

Sounds like you have the opportunity to make millions with a new gadget, Mum.:wink2:

*is disappointed that it can't be eaten out of*

And going home early is always fun.... if it weren't so early in the year I would probably not even have gone at all :bleh:

How are you Kelz?

I would've liked to eat out of it too!! it's pretty cool!!

I am good. Got woken up by Brother Melzy (DC calls him that) at 10am..

:blink: Just come to say hi.. (It's really weird when you haven't gotten along with your brother for years and then .. you do!)

How are you? Any Gossip?

Sounds like you have the opportunity to make millions with a new gadget, Mum.:wink2:

hmmmm.... that could be done..

*deleted because it's a secret*

shhhh

*zhhz*

:thumb_yello:

All very exciting!!!!!! :punk:

I would've liked to eat out of it too!! it's pretty cool!!

I am good. Got woken up by Brother Melzy (DC calls him that) at 10am..

:blink: Just come to say hi.. (It's really weird when you haven't gotten along with your brother for years and then .. you do!)

How are you? Any Gossip?

hmmmm.... that could be done..

:

All very exciting!!!!!! :punk:

That would be weird.

No news/gossip/other here.

And you should design that bowl :wink2:

That would be weird.

No news/gossip/other here.

And you should design that bowl :wink2::wink2:

If I make it I will sell it exclusively to the MFC for the low price of $49:95 :roftl:

HOLY MOTHER OF SHIMMYING CORNCHIPS!!!! Part 10!!!!

Hi ppls.. :mf_rosetinted:

Hello Defunctooooo :wub2:

*wonders where the cornchips have gone, then sees Kelzy shimmying*

Oh, right.

:blink: Am I? Was I?

*shrugs and shimmys off*

I was off having a life and I only had one post on page one! Unknown-2.gif

:naughty:

But you're not even on the honourary list:bleh: :wink2:

Having a life is forbidden... Unknown-2.gif

surely you know that

Exactly!! :thumb_yello:

Unknown-2.gif

Having a life is forbidden... Unknown-2.gif

surely you know that :naughty:

I like to break the rules!

But you're not even on the honourary list:bleh: :wink2:

Exactly!! :thumb_yello:

Unknown-2.gif

Ooooh welllll ya snooze ya lose.

There will be another first page in oh sayy.... less than a month. :naughty:

Oh, exciting!!!!!

I will have to pm my mobile number to some people as I am at a wedding tomorrow night (when it will prob be announced!) Can some kind person volunteer? :wub2: I would hate to not hear the news as it happens :bleh:

PM me and I'll text you!