The Australian Thread: Part Ten

Here we go... this is what I have come up with... any suggestions or comments?

For over nine months, the Australians have sat back and watched others enjoy Mika, and relish in the joy he brings, whether it be at concerts or at parties.

Although we have been told we should be grateful for what we have received, we, the Australians, feel we are deserving of a proper concert tour.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we just want to do Oz... or do we want to do everywhere else as well?

Just Oz. Not to sound.. Australian-ist.. :naughty:

But.. for example.. if you're asking a certain music video program to play a video you want to see.. so you spam their guestbook week after week.. wouldn't it be more successful if you're putting the force behind one specific clip rather than, for example, saying Play THIS VIDEO oh and also THIS ONE and .. maybe THIS ONE and THIS ONE TOO .. oh, and also THIS ONE!!

..know what I mean? :blink::thumb_yello:

Do we just want to do Oz... or do we want to do everywhere else as well?

Just here. He should move here. And live with me. Purely Platonic. But he has to bring Raffa.

For over nine months, the Australians have sat back and watched others enjoy Mika, and relish in the joy he brings, whether it be at concerts or at parties.

Although we have been told we should be grateful for what we have received, we, the Australians, feel we are deserving of a proper concert tour.

A little blunt.. I don't want ass-kissing.. but maybe a tad nicer :naughty:

Phunks and I have chosen to be antisocial together :mf_rosetinted:...

You're joining MY club:mf_rosetinted:

Nooo way! Chocolate on bread.

What have I been missing! People swear I'd put chocolate on anything and pick on me because I tend to crave chocolate and cheese around the same time... one friend told me I must love chocolate cheesecake, which I do.

Yaya! They sell the sprinkle one in basically all normal shops here, should be the same there. (If you are feeling in a random "trying things" mood) But normal people are confused by it and it's generally always in the baking section :doh: I'll look for a packaging picture ...

Eurgh, can only find this one: but you can only get it here in special import shops:

3986.jpg

But in shops here they sell it in bags ... I think it's a rip-off brand ... it actually says "chocolade hagel" :naughty:

DC should come and BOW at me for this next story

When I was 10 I owned a Kylie Minogue official fan book that had lots of pictures of her and some interviews.

Well, one quote in there was her saying how she loved Chocolate on Bread. So I melted some chocolate and spread it on a piece of bread and I was addicted to it and ate it every day for months.. Everyone thought I was weird..

But then we discovered Nutella.

:roftl: OMG .... that seems like wayyy too much work for a sandwich :bleh:

HELLO PEOPLE!!!

Yeah, so i couldn't stay away from you guys for ever... though I feel a lot better...

Ours isn't till October school hols...

They did.. twas supposed to be the third of March... unless they meant in 2009... we all know what Mika's people are like with promising dates...

Yayyyy! Haha, it is impossible to leave, suckerrr!

October? That is so weird. What is labour day even..?

Haha, or 2010?

I have a thought... maybe we should put a petition together for Mika to come to Oz... seeing as they're tryng to get him to go to some thing in Italy...

Yes! Good idea!

Weird, but it might be nice. Am trying to think of other weird combos of things I eat, the only one that comes to mind is having a cheesebuger and putting chips/fries in it. Michael thought I was really strange until one night when we were out with one of my besties and she did exactly the same thing.

Pssshhht, everyone put chips in cheese burgers! :naughty:

http://www.petitiononline.com/

And I agree.. I'm getting selfish about Oz now..

Yay! Who's making it? *waits*

Just here. He should move here. And live with me. Purely Platonic. But he has to bring Raffa.

A little blunt.. I don't want ass-kissing.. but maybe a tad nicer :naughty:

You're joining MY club:mf_rosetinted:

Okay... nicer...

*joins kelz's club*

Good, good! *straightens ur tinsel wig* :mf_rosetinted:

Would it be a good idea to mention that he told us he would come back and the cancelled V Festival?

hmmmmm... yeah, if I can make it sound nicer...

And I need to swap computers... I'll be back soon...

Hmm, dunno about the word "deserve" (well, wasn't there a several page debate on the word in the official thread?) ... maybe more along the lines of how much we would like it or something...

Still wanna know what it means..........

I will die of emphayxema (sp?) buy the time this house is finished from the amount of shiit that is in it. Hope the new owners like the work I have done :mf_rosetinted:

Here it is...

To date, we have received a promotional concert, and were due to see Mika at V Festival, but due to recording commitments, had to pull out. This was devastating to the Australian fans who had planned to be at these festivals, some from great distances.

Therefore, we, the Australian fans, would like to express our desire to receive a proper tour.

Here it is...

To date, we have received a promotional concert, and were due to see Mika at V Festival, but due to recording commitments, had to pull out. This was devastating to the Australian fans who had planned to be at these festivals, some from great distances.

Therefore, we, the Australian fans, would like to express our desire to receive a proper tour.

Sounds great! Let's go!!!:punk:

Still wanna know what it means..........

I will die of emphayxema (sp?) buy the time this house is finished from the amount of shiit that is in it. Hope the new owners like the work I have done :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, so your selling it after?

I could never do that ... working and then not keeping it ... I wouldn't be able to find the motivation :naughty:

Here it is...

Great!

*is nit-picky*

"whether it be at concerts or at parties." is maybe a bit awkward sounding .. if there was one more to put in there ... "concerts, tv appearances or at parties" ... I dunno ... anything else?

And maybe I should start my own... along with my own cold and flu tablet company, I catch colds enough :naughty:

"SM Pharmaceuticals" will one day produce "Panadik" and "Cld & Fl" (Cold and Flu :naughty:) and you will be rich. :mf_rosetinted:

Lovin' the new avatar, matches the sig! :thumb_yello:

Avatars don't need to match sigs.

*uses your own words against you*

I have a thought... maybe we should put a petition together for Mika to come to Oz... seeing as they're tryng to get him to go to some thing in Italy...

Here it is...

I think that you're taking the wrong angle: this shouldn't be about us feeling jealous and wanting to also "enjoy" Mika like he's a commondity. We need to make them feel that they need to come here for their own good (sales, breaking into our market properly, his long-term career etc.). Then the secondary argument would be that they made promises that they haven't kept and are therefore obliged to come here. The third argument could be a guilt-trip thing such as saying that the fans have supported him yet he has shown only neglect.

Great!

*is nit-picky*

"whether it be at concerts or at parties." is maybe a bit awkward sounding .. if there was one more to put in there ... "concerts, tv appearances or at parties" ... I dunno ... anything else?

Damn.. too late...

Oh well.. it will have to do.. I'll make a thread for it now!