Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Freddy and john: i love you!

Perhaps we'll have a chance to meet Morissey?I am a dreamer , i know..

Awwww thanks :wub2:

Who knows!

Lets all just be careful in case SOMETHING doesnt make it happen

We will have an awesome time , everything else is a bonus :punk::punk::thumb_yello:

Who knows!

We will have an awesome time , everything else is a bonus :punk::punk::thumb_yello:

Thats very true! We are gonna meet some new people (Im one of those) and thats the important thing (for me that is everything)

Yesss its gotta be first row by errr ummm 3.30 in the morning

Lets go with the flow :punk:

No problemo <taking Spanish lessons> :roftl:

I really don't think we'll have any problem to be 1st row by then but who knows, anything can happen in Madrid.

Thanks Freddy and john: i love you!

Perhaps we'll have a chance to meet Morissey?I am a dreamer , i know..

Hi Lillibeth! :bye:

Who knows!

Yes indeed, personally I'd be extremely happy just to be with you all, even without a gig.

Yes indeed, personally I'd be extremely happy just to be with you all, even without a gig.

the gig is basically an excuse to meet ppl xP

and i'm going on the day on the gig and coming back the day after...i just need a bed for a night :blink: or no bed at all :mf_rosetinted:

the gig is basically an excuse to meet ppl xP

and i'm going on the day on the gig and coming back the day after...i just need a bed for a night :blink: or no bed at all :mf_rosetinted:

To be honest you know Mika is on at 3.30! , you will a floor or leave your things at someones room , your welcome to leave your case or whatever in mine and the elfs room

A room for the Sataday is kinda of a waste of time:thumb_yello:

To be honest you know Mika is on at 3.30! , you will a floor or leave your things at someones room , your welcome to leave your case or whatever in mine and the elfs room

A room for the Sataday is kinda of a waste of time:thumb_yello:

So true! Ju, Fred is sooo right.

that's why i'll get there the 18... to sleep as much as i can before....:naughty:

Betta!!!!! :huglove: Long time no see! How are you? You coming the 18th? What time? Got my number? We have to get in touch!

Yeh siesta?? , not an english thing we have .. but something I can cope with :thumb_yello::naughty:

I bet you can:naughty:

Hi all, do you guys know if there are still tickets available? I'm seriously thinking about coming to Madrid... :blush-anim-cl:

Hiiii!!!! :huglove: Really?? You wanna come?? Oh please, please, please come! :boing: I'm sure tickets are still available, check on the site, like Isa said. I want so much to see you again!!!

Hiiii!!!! :huglove: Really?? You wanna come?? Oh please, please, please come! :boing: I'm sure tickets are still available, check on the site, like Isa said. I want so much to see you again!!!

Tickets are available according to the site... Two types? one of 60 euro and one of 90 euro? My Spanish is not that good, can you help me?

An when I come on saturday, and leave on sunday, I don't think I will need a place to sleep do I? Mika starts late I heard?