Elanorelle's Random Happy Thread :)

elanorelle

Like to post happy stuff and fun stuff and general random thread of fun!

I got good news on my health reports from my doctor and i am getting better **thought I had skin cancer a few months ago** but false alarm:)

trying to put things in perspective too a bit:) makes me love life so much more:wub2:

I am not in any way undermining any of the seriousness these few weeks,,but

we need a good injection of fun again!

so gather with me and fun away!:)

hurray.gif

800px-Mgm_Silly_string_roadsign.jpg

funny-pictures-dancing-cat.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to post happy stuff and fun stuff and general random thread of fun!

I got good news on my health reports from my doctor and i am getting better **thought I had skin cancer a few months ago** but false alarm:)

Aw, I'm so glad for you! :)

Some good stuff that's happened to me recently:

- I bought a new laptop! My first one, Mini-chan (so called because I'd been used to having a desktop PC until I got it), is currently dying :( but its soul shall be reincarnated as The Beast AKA Mini-chan MkII! The Beast is a Project(RED) Dell M1530 with everything maxed out for gaming purposes. :biggrin2: This is great, because not only will my Sims now look beautiful when I play with them (and The Sims 2 will hopefully run much faster than it does on Mini-chan), but The Beast is red on top, and red is my favourite colour! =D

- I finally handed in my application for studying at Waseda University in Tokyo for my year abroad - this is a relief, 'cause it required a lot of running around, but also, AHHHHH I'M GOING TO TOKYOOOOOO!! :biggrin2:

(Well, as long as I pass my exams, anyway!)

funny-pictures-dancing-cat.jpg

That reminded me of this video... :naughty:

In spite of everything, I'm pretty randomly happy, Suzanne -- just got

back from a really nice weekend in Disney World with nice weather and

lots of fun family time. Here's something that makes me really happy

on a chilly March day -- PALM TREES! in one of my favorite places in

the World:

l_a7ebb8cd42df0b0f368dad870bfa1207.jpg

I am happy today because I just found out that the cast of SCTV (Martin Short, Andrea Martin, Eugene Levy, et al) is doing a benefit reunion show at the Second City in Toronto. I've got tickets for the show and a cocktail reception with the cast. :punk:

I am happy today because I just found out that the cast of SCTV (Martin Short, Andrea Martin, Eugene Levy, et al) is doing a benefit reunion show at the Second City in Toronto. I've got tickets for the show and a cocktail reception with the cast. :punk:

NICE!!!!:punk::thumb_yello:

- I finally handed in my application for studying at Waseda University in Tokyo for my year abroad - this is a relief, 'cause it required a lot of running around, but also, AHHHHH I'M GOING TO TOKYOOOOOO!! :biggrin2:

Look me up when you get here, we can stake out the front row for MIKA.:thumb_yello:

Aw, I'm so glad for you! :)

Some good stuff that's happened to me recently:

- I bought a new laptop! My first one, Mini-chan (so called because I'd been used to having a desktop PC until I got it), is currently dying :( but its soul shall be reincarnated as The Beast AKA Mini-chan MkII! The Beast is a Project(RED) Dell M1530 with everything maxed out for gaming purposes. :biggrin2: This is great, because not only will my Sims now look beautiful when I play with them (and The Sims 2 will hopefully run much faster than it does on Mini-chan), but The Beast is red on top, and red is my favourite colour! =D

That reminded me of this video... :naughty:

wooohoooooooooooooooooo! so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

But, am I allowed to kill the happiness?

Because it's pouring down with rain outside. :thumbdown:

Sorry if I just made someone feel more depressed. :blush-anim-cl:

How could it be depressing?I wish that I had more rain where I live. Mostly snow and wind. I LOVE RAIN!!!

You can't go out. It's dreadful going around the shops in London with an umbrella. It totally spoils the mood and everything looks so dismal.

Bring on the sunshine!

Okay, so seeing as how I want to go to London so very much why don't I just trade you places. I just happen to live in the sunniest city in Canada!!!! LOL

That is quite a good idea.

It could be kind of like The holiday ( the movie) only it would be hard considering the fact that I'm married and have 2 kids......but if I wasn't married with children meeting a very hunky british boy would be almost number one on my to do list:naughty: ( although there are lots here too and I wouldn't have to look very far)