I'm so angry...

YvonneG

I know there's a thread about Mika's music on tv shows. But I just have to make a new one.

There is a show in Germany, Switzerland called "Germany's next Topmodel" with all those skinny girls and they used the song "Big girl you are beautiful" what's wrong with those people?! I know you may think what my problem is. But I don't think they should use his song in a show like that. Well, that's it I just had to tell you that. Have a nice day =)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe they were being ironic, or more than likely they were refering to the skinny girl's big fake boobies that they more than likely had...i dont know, I didnt see it, anyway its a good song, the more plays the better:thumb_yello:

i don't noe why but i don't see it as a bad thing at all.. many of this show's audience will probably be skinny girls as well and they'd probably learn to become more accepting of big girls (literally) when they listen to the song on this show than if they'd heard it anywhere else..

i don't noe..

i don't think it's bad tho.

I don't see it as being a bad thing at all. I get excited any time, anywhere I hear a song of MIKA's. The more publicity for him the better....MORE MIKA PLEASE!!!

Yep thats basically everything that i was going to say:thumb_yello:

I think it depends on the way in which it was shown, if it was shown in a 'omg listen to how ridiculous this song is while watching all our gorgeous skinny girls pouting' then yeah, it is wrong, but if it's done in an appropriate way then yeah, it's cool.

I haven't seen it so obviously I can't form a proper opinion about it, but it all depends on the context.