Petra

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My reactions exactly.:roftl:

I found it in some joke store in a mall here called Spencers yesterday on our little meet up. :lmao:

:lmao: so Mikaish!!:thumb_yello:

I haven't seen you on the Irish thread is ages, be sure to visit on St.Patricks Day, we'll be having a party:naughty:

hey guys I brought my flashing heart while on holliday! I wore it everywhere...even before I heard about this thread! thats so awesome!

Spot the flashing heart!

10206511lh0.jpg

I have more...but I have to load them first!

oh cool!I love your top!!!:D It's like his album cover! I have a hoodie a bit like that:thumb_yello:

oh cool!I love your top!!!:D It's like his album cover! I have a hoodie a bit like that:thumb_yello:

I brought my flashing heart 5 minuites before 2008! I saw that top and I was like OMG gotta have it! so my mum brought it for me! :wub2:

I have got to get me one.... Well I will have to get 4...lol... One for me and my three girls... They are Mika freaks as well. Then I should buy an extra one to save JUST IN CASE I will ever get to go to a concert....lol...

Angela

I brought my flashing heart 5 minuites before 2008! I saw that top and I was like OMG gotta have it! so my mum brought it for me! :wub2:

ah cool! nice memory of buying it then!

I bought mine before going to see him for the first time....ahhhh*daydreams*

weird, my Mam bought me the hoodie like that too, she saw it in the shop, thought of my Mika obsession and bought it!:naughty:

I have got to get me one.... Well I will have to get 4...lol... One for me and my three girls... They are Mika freaks as well. Then I should buy an extra one to save JUST IN CASE I will ever get to go to a concert....lol...

Angela

yeah, you can get them in a pack of three. There fun, very flashy!!:naughty:

I dont know what ya call it but there are these people who sell flashing hearts at gigs here, and special events! lucky thing that my mum got locked out on new years eve party or I would not have seen the glow hearts!

they stand outside of gigs and have briefcases and displays displaying flashing stuff, he offered me a flashing star, and I said NO! I want a heart! and he gave it to me! I think it works out cheeper to buy off them than it does to buy off net...here anyway!

Im just stalling...waiting for my pics to load!

I dont know what ya call it but there are these people who sell flashing hearts at gigs here, and special events! lucky thing that my mum got locked out on new years eve party or I would not have seen the glow hearts!

they stand outside of gigs and have briefcases and displays displaying flashing stuff, he offered me a flashing star, and I said NO! I want a heart! and he gave it to me! I think it works out cheeper to buy off them than it does to buy off net...here anyway!

Im just stalling...waiting for my pics to load!

oh, so you didn't get it online? See if you get it online you get a 5% discount for being a Mika fan:D

maybe you already knew that though.lol, I'll probably be gone by the time they load, its about 3:30am here!!:naughty:

oh, so you didn't get it online? See if you get it online you get a 5% discount for being a Mika fan:D

maybe you already knew that though.lol, I'll probably be gone by the time they load, its about 3:30am here!!:naughty:

no but even with the discount, the exchange means its much more expencive for me to buy for, than what I actually payed!

no but even with the discount, the exchange means its much more expencive for me to buy for, than what I actually payed!

Oh I get ya!

I'm in such a funny mood right now, I just saw the funniest smilie ever!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao::lmfao:

can't post it cos I don't know its code...:naughty:

Okay, so the mods said this was okay to post.

026.jpg

I'm not chicken crazed, but have to admit..this is funny.

:lmfao:

Is it at all strange that I want them?

hey guys I brought my flashing heart while on holliday! I wore it everywhere...even before I heard about this thread! thats so awesome!

Spot the flashing heart!

10206511lh0.jpg

I have more...but I have to load them first!

My sister has that exact same top! I have it a different colour...

Let me see what pics I can find...

:lmfao::lmao: :lmao:

Oh, I LOVE that top!!! *wants one as well* :tears:

The poor chicken.. that reminds me that I saw that "Chicken Tonight" stuff at Tesco's last week and I really had to lmao and everybody in the shop started staring at me as if I was mad (it was one of these really small Tescos). :naughty:

Charming.