• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving me AGAIN :tears:

Its ok - I am not going to take it personally :sneaky2:

I received 400 lollies in the post today!!! :shocked:

Wow, what are you going to do with them all. My dental bills would be very high if 400 lollies entered my house. I bought a big bag of lollipops at Sam's once (a warehouse shop) and regreted it!

Leaving me AGAIN :tears:

Its ok - I am not going to take it personally :sneaky2:

I received 400 lollies in the post today!!! :shocked:

LOL!:naughty:

Charlie, I really respect your positive attitude..well done you and good luck with it all :thumb_yello::wub2:

Thanks Candboys..you know we will report in full!:thumb_yello:

OK I have gone!

Wow, what are you going to do with them all. My dental bills would be very high if 400 lollies entered my house. I bought a big bag of lollipops at Sam's once (a warehouse shop) and regreted it!

I have no teeth anyway!!!!! :naughty:

So, on a more positive note, can y'all please tell me how to get the "You're So Gay" song out of my head? :naughty:

It's driving me crazy and I'm afraid that my coworkers may start taking it personally! LMAO!!

Sing Lollipop? That's the song stuck in MY head right now.:naughty: *off to listen to Katy*

So, on a more positive note, can y'all please tell me how to get the "You're So Gay" song out of my head? :naughty:

It's driving me crazy and I'm afraid that my coworkers may start taking it personally! LMAO!!

Listen to the llama song a few times - and you will want "You're So Gay"

back again!!!! :naughty:

ACK!!! Not what I had in mind! :sneaky2: That little girls voice gets stuck in my head! "I went walkin' with my Momma one day...." Now, both songs are stuck in my head and they have merged. :naughty: Yeah, try singing that!

Sing Lollipop? That's the song stuck in MY head right now.:naughty: *off to listen to Katy*

I should have known better than to ask y'all! What was I thinking? :naughty:

Llama, llama, not a llama, your'e so gay, you're so gay, I went walkin' with my Momma one day, I went walkin' with my Momma one day. HELP!!! HELP!! HELP!!!

Listen to the llama song a few times - and you will want "You're So Gay"

back again!!!! :naughty:

ACK!!! Not what I had in mind! :sneaky2: That little girls voice gets stuck in my head! "I went walkin' with my Momma one day...." Now, both songs are stuck in my head and they have merged. :naughty: Yeah, try singing that!

Yea, that's a tough one.:roftl: "you need spf 45 just to stay alive, whoa oh oh lollipop"

Hi Laurel, how are you? Things are good here but still cold. Have we met?

I'm fine thanks hun, Not sure If we've met. I've only been to one Mika gig and that was Hammersmith. :wink2:

If you went there I might have seen you - If you didn't then no we haven't met.....

*Waves Hello*

HIYA to each and everyone of you, especially the one with a split personality. lol

as Joe Pasquale sang;

I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.

I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get , get, get on your nerves.

that'll stay with you if you know the tune. :thumb_yello:

HIYA to each and everyone of you, especially the one with a split personality. lol

as Joe Pasquale sang;

I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.

keep repeating until everyone is sick of it, then keep going.

for all you who know the tune, bet you sang it instead of reading it.

better still if you didn't look at it. :thumb_yello:

Afternoon!

Not staying long, on a quick teabreak on my way back from Telford (so close to Bexx, but I think she's working). First job in over a week and already treating me like I work for them again. GOT TO GET MY VAN BACK!

Something about my response time to one of the pick up points. Only take that amount of time because I keep getting stuck behind people who crawl!

And considering the other day they had a really URGENT run, which suddenly became a little less urgent when they wanted me to go on to somewhere else after, I don't think they should start giving me grief over it. GRRR!

HI w. bet you won't get it out your head tonight. :thumb_yello:

Yeh!!!! Thanks for that :sneaky2: bet its still in my head when I am trying to

get to sleep :roftl:

Afternoon!

Not staying long, on a quick teabreak on my way back from Telford (so close to Bexx, but I think she's working). First job in over a week and already treating me like I work for them again. GOT TO GET MY VAN BACK!

Something about my response time to one of the pick up points. Only take that amount of time because I keep getting stuck behind people who crawl!

And considering the other day they had a really URGENT run, which suddenly became a little less urgent when they wanted me to go on to somewhere else after, I don't think they should start giving me grief over it. GRRR!

Aww - "Relax" Rose - hopefully you can get your van back soon!!

Nothing worse than being on a deadline with traffic the way it is!! :thumbdown:

Yeh!!!! Thanks for that :sneaky2: bet its still in my head when I am trying to

get to sleep :roftl:

Aww - "Relax" Rose - hopefully you can get your van back soon!!

Nothing worse than being on a deadline with traffic the way it is!! :thumbdown:

bet there is a woman at the font of the traffic jam. ooooooooh, weealx being controvercial. :thumb_yello:

Laurel, I'm in America so we wouldn't have actually met. I meant maybe on here?

Wow, with all the gifts Mika gets, I wonder how much shopping he needs to do?

:roftl:

I'm so slow, nope we haven't spoken on here either. :wink2:

Forgive my ignorance.... :boxed:

as Joe Pasquale sang;

Hmmm...I don't know that song. I guess that is a good thing?

HI Rose! I think I am heading to the library soon.