The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sorry Charlotte! Thanks for your pictures! I loved them.

Me too!:thumb_yello:

Hi Charlotte and Candboys! Hi Wendi - What are you going to do with all those lollipops? (polite answer please)

Just thinking I've already spent far too long on this site today! I've got a week's leave and was full of good intentions but have ended up just looking at photos of Mika (again) :mf_lustslow:

I know...pictures of Mika take away all good intentions of actually being productive. :naughty: How are you doing?

Just thinking I've already spent far too long on this site today! I've got a week's leave and was full of good intentions but have ended up just looking at photos of Mika (again) :mf_lustslow:

Charlotte have you put that other video up yet - you know the ass shaking one .... or am i gonna have to just save your sig and be done with it .....

*Sigh*

Not that I look at his arse at all.... of course I don't ... not me ..... ever

I know...pictures of Mika take away all good intentions of actually being productive. :naughty: How are you doing?

Hi Charlotte -I'm fine. Sorry to hear about your problems. It's at times like these I wish I was a philanthropic millionaire.

Yikes, it's been up. I put the link clear back in Part 12. LOL!! :naughty: Here you go. Enjoy!

Charlotte have you put that other video up yet - you know the ass shaking one .... or am i gonna have to just save your sig and be done with it .....

*Sigh*

Not that I look at his arse at all.... of course I don't ... not me ..... ever

Hi folks - back, after a quick dash into town. Forgot Hazel

had belly-dancing tonight!! Just got back in house, and she

phoned with a request for a red lolly for a couple of her pals!! :naughty:

Me too!:thumb_yello:

Hi Charlotte and Candboys! Hi Wendi - What are you going to do with all those lollipops? (polite answer please)

Not sure Silver, sure the girls will help me with them though!! :wink2:

May take some over to Amsterdam as well!!