The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish my mom'd let me do that

It's just because we went to see Elton john last night and didn't get back until 1 o'clock and I convinced her I would be too tired to go :)

and now what do the oldies prefer;

CRUNCHY or SMOOTH peanut butter?

I prefer smooth. My dog likes crunchy better though..so we buy both

It's just because we went to see Elton john last night and didn't get back until 1 o'clock and I convinced her I would be too tired to go :)

I prefer smooth. My dog likes crunchy better though..so we buy both

Now i am very very jealous :glasses2: Elton has a house by me.

And you still haven't said what you've done with hev

cherishing my little mikaling, been to parents consultation and apparently all her teachers are clued up on mika, just as well she is doing well, example of hevs' conversation with teacher before brixton 28/2 gig;

( h) Sir, I will not be here tomorrow can I hand it in next lesson?

( s ) What is happening tomorrow?

( h ) Going to MIKA concert, sir, or if that is not serious enough, I am having a breakdown.

( s ) Wish I go take time off for mika gig

Hi Everybodeeeee old, young and in between!!!

Just caught up on the thread - whew!

AMP - when I came across your post of lekker zoute black licorice, i was munching on some from our local Dutch store! lol

Wendi - code-660=FFO=FromFreddie-o....? (Been giving it a lot of thought.:naughty: can u tell??) So no more special deliveries? :thumbdown:

Silver do you have many guns in your possession? *hands WeeAlx bullet proof vest*

AMP - when I came across your post of lekker zoute black licorice, i was munching on some from our local Dutch store! lol

Wendi - code-660=FFO=FromFreddie-o....? (Been giving it a lot of thought.:naughty: can u tell??) So no more special deliveries? :thumbdown:

Silver do you have many guns in your possession? *hands WeeAlx bullet proof vest*

should read old, young kath & wendi. lol

although silver could be joining them.

war on here tonight.

love to you mama, saving my life.