The Oldling Thread -- Lucky #13!!!

dcdeb

Well I was scared!!! (but also highly relieved to find you both absolutely lovely:wub2: )

And I am the one that is called a nutter! How can you be SCARED of meeting two women in their forties............don't answer that Weeaxl :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was she?

fancy me of meeting FD...coming half drunk from the plane!

:roftl: :roftl:

I still laugh when I remember all four of us at different points at your local railway station!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

If only it were that simple!

I was adamant that I didn't want UPVC, but having spent virtually every evening for the past fortnight painting the wooden ones I almost wish that I had!

You will be glad in the end!:naughty:

.........but for my driving habits! :roftl: :roftl:

Hey, please don't take it personally Robi, I found every single Italian driver terrifying, not just you!:naughty:

You must think that we're all really slow and overly cautious Grandad-style drivers here in the uk!

OK whilst we're in the mutual adoration zone...

Wendi, I think you are an amazing woman with humour and wisdome to match.

Kath, you are also serene and calming, with a happy smile and personality.

Weealx, not sussed you out yet! Mad as a box of frogs springs to mind, but you're very sweet and endearing with it.

Robi, you are very pretty, caring and sincere.

And I am the one that is called a nutter! How can you be SCARED of meeting two women in their forties............don't answer that Weeaxl :roftl:

looking back, I suppose that Freddie was the one who should have the most scared then!:naughty:

Hey, please don't take it personally Robi, I found every single Italian driver terrifying, not just you!:naughty:

You must think that we're all really slow and overly cautious Grandad-style drivers here in the uk!

yes

i can figure you all as many Mr beans in his little grumpy car..........:roftl: :roftl:

good evening you super moderatoress.

Ooooh, I rather like that. It sounds almost naughty, doesn't it? :wink2:

Hiya MM! Great to see you!:thumb_yello:

I saw your commentthe other night about being nervous about meeting Robi and I for the first time!:shocked: Are we SO scary????:naughty:

Can I answer that?! :naughty:

I was nervous too! Anxious, and nervous! And jet-lagged as well... but

still...

I see that you're not going to give me the time to read back, so I'll

just have to catch up later...

dcdeb

:thumb_yello:

I got both you marked for hamsterjam, and I am bringing my earplugs, na na na :thumb_yello:

You will need them:naughty:

Wendi...no I don't think it was an insult..please don't ask me difficult questions!:blink:

Oh Shari :blush-anim-cl:

Weealx, not sussed you out yet! Mad as a box of frogs springs to mind, but you're very sweet and endearing with it.

..............and I am invisible!:tears:

meeting one woman is scary enough, but women in stereo that's too much, as for the 'forties' would that be stones or tons? lol :naughty:

if some of us posted something similar in the apple thread, i'm sure they will report to the mods!!! :naughty: :naughty:

we can post love and honey here without being mocked or feeling embarassed...so

thanks shari, that was so kind of you dear! :wub2: :wub2:

i think weealx was right in naming you a woman with intelligence...and a huge heart, i'll add!

You will need them:naughty:

Wendi...no I don't think it was an insult..please don't ask me difficult questions!:blink:

Oh Shari :blush-anim-cl:

You said weeaxl!! I wondered what his axle had to do with this!!! :roftl:

meeting one woman is scary enough, but women in stereo that's too much, as for the 'forties' would that be stones or tons? lol :naughty:

You better hope its Jelly babies sunshine!!!!! :sneaky2:

Shari - thank you!! :blush-anim-cl:

looking back, I suppose that Freddie was the one who should have the most scared then!:naughty:

Yes indeed!:naughty::roftl:

Deb..............you a scardy cat too?:shocked:

I must be abnormal! I have never felt nervous about meeting MFCers...........when I went to Italy I was met by Mirtilla and her dad in an airport at midnight....had never even really talked to Mirti that much but Robi couldn'tbe bothered to come and pick me up so I had to take what was offered :naughty:

MM, you're a doll too. Great coversationalist and I feel very comfortable in your company. xx.

I feel the same way about you.

Although you haven't been here as long as some of us, you fit in so perfectly that it feels as if you've been here forever.

Even though I haven't met you in RL lyet, I just know that I'll like you when I do.:biggrin2:

wendi + kath, take note, I told you Shari was an intelligent woman, with good judgement. lol :thumb_yello:

have you had too much wine shari, wendi + kath could learn a lot from Shari.