Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SAME! Whoa, I kinda was doubting myself there for a second. I was beginning to think that my dreams were taking over my real life.

And I know I read it somewhere, but I haven't a clue! Grrr, it's really gonna bother me now.

Yeah I was doubting myself too that's why I'm glad someone else had mentioned the article that way I knew I wasn't making it up... unless if we're just that good that we make up the same exact things. :naughty:

yeah same here. It's probably photoshopped......but why would someone photoshop a tattoo on to his arm? :lmao:

To trick someone like you into posting a thread about it duh. :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

It was probably you :sneaky2:

Yeah suuuure my hobby is photoshopping stuff onto him...

oh... wait...

I DID turn him into a magician with a dove flying out of his hand...

Oh... and yeah... I did turn him into a pirate too when he was pointing the balloon sword at Perez.

Okay alright but no, it's not me. I've tried doing fake tattoos on people before to see if I had that skill, but nope.

Yeah suuuure my hobby is photoshopping stuff onto him...

oh... wait...

I DID turn him into a magician with a dove flying out of his hand...

Oh... and yeah... I did turn him into a pirate too when he was pointing the balloon sword at Perez.

Okay alright but no, it's not me. I've tried doing fake tattoos on people before to see if I had that skill, but nope.

I love the magician one :naughty:

i think this should be new game while waiting for his next album. Every once and a while, somebody should post a descretely photoshopped pic somewhere on the boards and see if anybody notices lol:naughty: :roftl: if you notice, then you should put it in the game thread lol. wahhoo!

i think this should be new game while waiting for his next album. Every once and a while, somebody should post a descretely photoshopped pic somewhere on the boards and see if anybody notices lol:naughty: :roftl: if you notice, then you should put it in the game thread lol. wahhoo!

Lol! Nice!! I like that idea...:naughty:

I love the magician one :naughty:

I guess it looked really real. :naughty:

:naughty:

Just laughing at what might happen.

People would be freaking out everyday haha

Omg, okay, I was bored, so i decided to show the "tattoo" pic to my sister and not tell her anything, so she kind of flipped but then she got really quiet and looked closely and said "It looks like a poodle wearing a sweater!!!"

it made me giggle :naughty::bleh:

Does my sig count as discreetly Photoshopped?

How about my old one?

sig.jpg

that. is. amazing. lol!!!

People would be freaking out everyday haha

I guess it looked really real. :naughty:

:naughty:

Just laughing at what might happen.

it would be so much fun! freak people out lol. decide what's real and whats not