Mika has a tattoo?

Fmbm

I think you are onto something there Pam.:wink2:

:naughty:

He's a poor substitute for the real thing, even if he IS a bit beefier. But I don't like beefy much :naughty: Skinny is fine by me.

Me too! There can never be another Mika!:wink2: The sub wouldn't have Mika's personality or charm or scar over his left eye........or the speck in his right eye........................:wub2: I need to get a life instead of looking at Mika all day, no perhaps not!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get a life instead of looking at Mika all day, no perhaps not!:thumb_yello:

Who needs a life anyway? Choose Mika. Choose tattoo scrutiny. Choose Mikagasmic Pics (Part 8). Choose chicken double entendres. etc etc.

Hey I was in Tesco today and they have a BOGOF on Chicken Tonight :das: We could have one each, ewok!!!

Who needs a life anyway? Choose Mika. Choose tattoo scrutiny. Choose Mikagasmic Pics (Part 8). Choose chicken double entendres. etc etc.

Hey I was in Tesco today and they have a BOGOF on Chicken Tonight :das: We could have one each, ewok!!!

I got a tattoo aswell, maybe me and Mika could do, you show me yours, I'll show you mine!:naughty:

He can scrutinise MY tattoo any day!:naughty:

BOGOF.........................I told you earlier I'm not sharing today!:mf_rosetinted:

img017.jpg

this pic is taken from an italian magazine for girls....there's an article (same old stuff, no news, and the only news are fake!) and some pics (old pics don't be bothered to know....).

but this one is such a fake!!!

he hasn't got any 'GRACE' tattoed on his arm! :roftl: :roftl:

:blink: it's not part of another article?..WHO IS HIM?! {another thing to do in these months..investigate bout the impostor}:naughty:

:nsughty: i know i always imagined him being a nike man :P

Or a 'non sports brand man'?:naughty:

oh, what's against the glorious english brand?:naughty:

:naughty:

Cheap, Chav, Cheap, Chav...

Sorry, i just dislike alllll sports clothing for some reason.:bleh:

if they{RBK}would choose MIKA as testimonial for a brand restyling?:cool:

Mika wouldn't accept tho:naughty:

I would hope he wouldn't accept anyway, I'm sure he's not that desperate yet! Mika doesn't need them or any T shirt for that matter, he looks better like this!!:naughty:

mdus01eq2.png

Sorry I'm lowering the tone .........again!

I would hope he wouldn't accept anyway, I'm sure he's not that desperate yet! Mika doesn't need them or any T shirt for that matter, he looks better like this!!:naughty:

mdus01eq2.png

Sorry I'm lowering the tone .........again!

dho!:shocked:

I was bringin the convo into how a man can dress out-of-fashion stuff with amazing style and...rrrooaaaarr :mf_lustslow:

Remember his mother makes all his clothes, or at least the stuff he wears during gigs etc?

So, don't think he'll be wearing any brand of clothing. Like there is any brand fit for Mika xD His style is unique.

As for the 'tattoo', I think it's photoshopped. Probably some Mika-fan from some random coutry liked the idea of his/her country's flag on mika's arm x3 Who wouldn't? *imagines Mika with huge Dutch flag print across his chest* x'D

And if he ever got a tattoo, permanent or temporary one, it would probably be something sparkly, like a pink-yellow-blue butterfly xP

img017.jpg

this pic is taken from an italian magazine for girls....there's an article (same old stuff, no news, and the only news are fake!) and some pics (old pics don't be bothered to know....).

but this one is such a fake!!!

he hasn't got any 'GRACE' tattoed on his arm! :roftl: :roftl:

Is that even him in the background? :blink: Doesn't look like him.......:boxed: