Help me please! Looking for an interview

harabel

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it isn't... :(

It's in the same room, the interviewer is a black man and they speak french... Mika wears the same clothing but he changes it when the interview starts... and then he wears a purple sweater...

But you girls are fantastic! I'm so glad for your help!

I saw that!..Mikas drinks tea, innit?..aw maybe is somewhere in between my too many favorites..

I saw that!..Mikas drinks tea, innit?..aw maybe is somewhere in between my too many favorites..

Thanks, Greta! At last Nika found it!

Mouahaha, you're very welcome, I'm glad to see you so happy :wink2:

You don't know how happy it makes me! The OIOIOIOI hit is a legendary story in the Spanish Thread... Thanks a lot, again! :thumb_yello:

auhm..what's this OIOIOIOI? A laugh? At what time it comes in the vid?:blink:

edit: mwhahaah!!! 01:27 ..no comment!

Ok my French is a bit rusty.... i can understand evth except the qs the guy asks b4 Mika says the OIOIOIOIOI... chicas, me lo podeis explicar? thanks :thumb_yello:

Ok my French is a bit rusty.... i can understand evth except the qs the guy asks b4 Mika says the OIOIOIOIOI... chicas, me lo podeis explicar? thanks :thumb_yello:

Want me to subtitle it maybe?

But you'll have to be my slave too :naughty:

No, it isn't... :(

It's in the same room, the interviewer is a black man and they speak french... Mika wears the same clothing but he changes it when the interview starts... and then he wears a purple sweater...

But you girls are fantastic! I'm so glad for your help!

Oh yeah. I remember seeing that way back. He even gets his hair done. Definitely a very intimate moment :wink2: If u ever find it, I'd love to see it again. Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Niki, i want to be your slave too :naughty:

Want me to subtitle it maybe?

But you'll have to be my slave too :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

The guy asks Mika if he's the new king of pop, and Mika says OIOIOIOIOI... no comments, that's ridiculous! (I don't speak french at all, but I remember the complete translation than someone wrote in the comments of the video...)

Is he adorable or not...? :wub2:

The guy asks Mika if he's the new king of pop, and Mika says OIOIOIOIOI... no comments, that's ridiculous! (I don't speak french at all, but I remember the complete translation than someone wrote in the comments of the video...)

Is he adorable or not...? :wub2:

:wub2: :wub2:

THANK U HARABEL!!!

I'm so glad you found it.

It says private video when I click so I can't watch it :-(

that's really weird....... I can see it..... ???

Btw Ruth, I don't think I've chatted to you since we met in the queue in Brixton.... was great to see u!!!! Hopefully we'll meet again :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

I'm so glad you found it.

It says private video when I click so I can't watch it :-(

Oh I'm sorry... I indeed closed the link.

Thing is, as I was explaining to Harabel, that I have a private Youtube account with quite a lot of Mika vids... but since I've already got warnings, and I know some people here got their accounts deleted, I try not to make the vids public so that they don't get lost forever.

Maybe Harabel could upload her version somewhere now she's saved it so that you can watch it?

I would do it if my connection wasn't so bad today :thumbdown:

that's really weird....... I can see it..... ???

Btw Ruth, I don't think I've chatted to you since we met in the queue in Brixton.... was great to see u!!!! Hopefully we'll meet again :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

Hi neeve. It was nice to meet you. I had a ball on that Thursday, it all turned very sour here didn't it?

So you got back safely?

I can't go to any of these European dates, can you?