Help me please! Looking for an interview

harabel

Oh I'm sorry... I indeed closed the link.

Thing is, as I was explaining to Harabel, that I have a private Youtube account with quite a lot of Mika vids... but since I've already got warnings, and I know some people here got their accounts deleted, I try not to make the vids public so that they don't get lost forever.

Maybe Harabel could upload her version somewhere now she's saved it so that you can watch it?

I would do it if my connection wasn't so bad today :thumbdown:

Thanks, I completely understand.

Harabel, could you upload it please? Now I've seen how enthusiastic you all are about it, I NEED to see it!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi neeve. It was nice to meet you. I had a ball on that Thursday, it all turned very sour here didn't it?

So you got back safely?

I can't go to any of these European dates, can you?

i know...I wish ppl would just let it go and move on...

I don't know about European dates... I'm in Madrid but don't know if I'll still be here on the 19th... and that's not confirmed yet anyway. Weirdly, I'm actually considering goin to the one in Amsterdam!!! Not sure though... Have u thought about it?

Thanks, I completely understand.

Harabel, could you upload it please? Now I've seen how enthusiastic you all are about it, I NEED to see it!

BTW Ruth... I have to tell you an anecdote... Do you know Mika asked me if my name was Ruth the first time I met him? And he kinda looked disappointed when I said it wasnt :blink::roftl:

i know...I wish ppl would just let it go and move on...

I don't know about European dates... I'm in Madrid but don't know if I'll still be here on the 19th... and that's not confirmed yet anyway. Weirdly, I'm actually considering goin to the one in Amsterdam!!! Not sure though... Have u thought about it?

Not really. Apart from the work problem, there are real life issues like the divorce papers that would be filed against me!!!! Rob's been really good about it, but I feel foreign festivals might be several steps too far. I've had a great year, no complaints, so I'll just wait - no so patiently - till he tours the UK again, hopefully with his second album.

Not really. Apart from the work problem, there are real life issues like the divorce papers that would be filed against me!!!! Rob's been really good about it, but I feel foreign festivals might be several steps too far. I've had a great year, no complaints, so I'll just wait - no so patiently - till he tours the UK again, hopefully with his second album.

aaaaah I understand :thumb_yello: Oh, he'll be back soon enough I imagine... party!! :wink2:

BTW Ruth... I have to tell you an anecdote... Do you know Mika asked me if my name was Ruth the first time I met him? And he kinda looked disappointed when I said it wasnt :blink::roftl:

Oh God, I can't cope with that!!!!

Apart from us both being fans I doubt we have much else in common. As I told Mika's mum, I have a son Mika's age!!!!!!!!!!!

There must be another Ruth.

But thanks anyway, it's making me grin :-)) a lot!

:roftl:

Oh God, I can't cope with that!!!!

Apart from us both being fans I doubt we have much else in common. As I told Mika's mum, I have a son Mika's age!!!!!!!!!!!

There must be another Ruth.

But thanks anyway, it's making me grin :-)) a lot!

Mouahaha well tbh, everytime I see your name on this forum, I have a flashback and I have to grin too...

- Your name's Ruth, right?

- No...

- *scratches head, looks puzzled* Oh... well :(

:roftl::naughty:

Mouahaha well tbh, everytime I see your name on this forum, I have a flashback and I have to grin too...

- Your name's Ruth, right?

- No...

- *scratches head, looks puzzled* Oh... well :(

:roftl::naughty:

Well that might be as close as I ever get, so I cherish YOUR memory!

You are, like your name, a star!

Bad form to quote my own post, but this vid is really nice. I love it. I have seen it before, but ages ago, before I knew how to rip....

And it is so good to practise my translation skills!

Thank you all so, so much!!! You have saved the Spanish girls' motto:lmfao: It's amazing how you're all willing to help so fast, love you all!!!

PS: Niki, I'll be your slave too:naughty:

Wow!I'll soon have to move to another flat with all these new slaves I have :roftl: :roftl:

Really, I'm glad I could help. Whenever you want a vid, shout, I'll be right there in my Super Youtube-Whore ouftit :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Wow!I'll soon have to move to another flat with all these new slaves I have :roftl: :roftl:

Really, I'm glad I could help. Whenever you want a vid, shout, I'll be right there in my Super Youtube-Whore ouftit :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

And they´re all spanish, see? :naughty: