"The Moog" Pretty cool MALE band!

BonjourMika1990

Check em' out :)

Last night... 12:30 AM I was flipping through the channels, saw a channel that I'd never seen before lol and was watching this music video... It looked like it had been filmed in the 60's or 70's but the guys were kinda singing modern...I waited for the name and got it! The Moog baby :punk:

The sound is kinda poppy I would say... very indie I think as well... It's kinda strange, I can't pinpoint it!

Here's the vid I saw

and their myspace...

WARNING: the music will blast :mf_lustslow:

http://www.myspace.com/moogband

These guys are CUTE!:wub2:

moog.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wooohooo more fans:punk:

i just wish i knew how to work myspace, i have one but its so confusing i dont even try to ask people to be my friends or comment because i dont know how, i only have one to just check on mikas tour dates.

i just wish i knew how to work myspace, i have one but its so confusing i dont even try to ask people to be my friends or comment because i dont know how, i only have one to just check on mikas tour dates.

aww well it takes a little bit of time to figure out...but to add friends all you have to do is click the the link in the box right below their picture..."add to friends"

and than go from there:thumb_yello:

aww well it takes a little bit of time to figure out...but to add friends all you have to do is click the the link in the box right below their picture..."add to friends"

and than go from there:thumb_yello:

kool!!! thanks i will try it now!

• 3 months later...

Check em' out :)

Last night... 12:30 AM I was flipping through the channels, saw a channel that I'd never seen before lol and was watching this music video... It looked like it had been filmed in the 60's or 70's but the guys were kinda singing modern...I waited for the name and got it! The Moog baby :punk:

The sound is kinda poppy I would say... very indie I think as well... It's kinda strange, I can't pinpoint it!

Here's the vid I saw

and their myspace...

WARNING: the music will blast :mf_lustslow:

http://www.myspace.com/moogband

These guys are CUTE!:wub2:

moog.jpg

they sound pretty good:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

ATTENTION! PLEASE VOTE FOR MY BOYS!

:wub2:

Here's what they're asking :)

Hey everyone!

Our two music videos: I LIKE YOU and EVERYBODY WANTS have made it into the first round of nominations for the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards in the BEST NEW ARTIST category -- yeah, we can't believe it either but we're very excited and going with it :)

Here's where YOU come in, we can only get into the next round by receiving the MOST votes from our friends, fans, family and pets (well, not really but you get the picture). We only have TWO days -- today Tuesday August 5th and tomorrow Wednesday August 6th -- to get all of our votes in.

Won't you show some love for your favorite Hungarian band? If the answer is yes, then please VOTE by going here:

http://www. mtv. com/ontv/vma/2008/best-new-artist/a-z. jhtml?chars=m

There, among other fine bands/artists, you'll see our videos for "I Like You" and "Everybody Wants" - just click and vote for both! Wish voting more than once for each would count but we're told you can only vote once.

If you don't have an account with mtv .com, it only takes two minutes to sign up for one.

This Friday August 7th Pete Wentz will announce on FNMTV which videos made it to the next round. Help us get there by voting for THE MOOG before the end of the day tomorrow... and help us win the whole thing. If we make it, maybe MTV will fly us to Hollywood for the Awards Show airing September 7th.

Probably won't happen, but you never know ;)

Thanks so much!!!

Love,

THE MOOG