Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

He looks gawjuz on the pics (dunno where you lot find these things) but THANKS lol and I hope he enjoyed his evening and I love how he picked up that papz who fell for him head over heels, I know I shouldn't but :naughty: he was as always soo gracious, but what annoys me is did anyone print anything about that saying how marvellous he was for not using her as a stepping stone, I bet not they are only interested in dirt and THAT annoys me no wonder the world is going to the dogs! *mutter mutter mumble grumble* I want ppl to REALIZE what a good guy he is and give him the credit he dam well deserves!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[/b]

Me too!!! Bloody Mika.......makes me late for stuff.............made me burn my kids meal tonight!................I hate him!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

Not really!!!:wub2:

lol :roftl:

I'm with you there ............................. can't get a thing done these days !

New pictures don't help !!!

Yay!!! Aww it's so great to see recent pics :wub2: He looks amazing!!!

He's so sweet!! :wub2: Most stars would probably use the lady falling as a distraction to run away into their car...

His hair colour always changes!!! haha. I like it darker :naughty: and with the blazer... :mf_lustslow:

I feel weird watching the video.. haha. I feel kind of bad... I dont know haha. Just strange moods...

Thanks for postinnnnggga!

Yay!!! Aww it's so great to see recent pics :wub2: He looks amazing!!!

He's so sweet!! :wub2: Most stars would probably use the lady falling as a distraction to run away into their car...

His hair colour always changes!!! haha. I like it darker :naughty: and with the blazer... :mf_lustslow:

I feel weird watching the video.. haha. I feel kind of bad... I dont know haha. Just strange moods...

Thanks for postinnnnggga!

What video? :lmfao:

I FINALLY got to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS SO SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW IF I MEET HIM AGAIN:naughty: :naughty:

haha... trip :das:

I'm wonderful!! :yay: Besides my horrible nightmares! :shocked: *goes to American thread*

Horrible nightmares?! I hate nightmares... *follows*

I FINALLY got to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS SO SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW IF I MEET HIM AGAIN:naughty: :naughty:

Fall right in front of him :naughty:

indeed! I had never thought about that :naughty: :naughty:

good idea, right???

I can picture him now talking to john: I wonder why all these fans are falling in front of me??:blink: :blink:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's such a gentleman :wub2:

reminder: fall in front of mika.:blush-anim-cl:

it's not gonna work if we all have that same reminder! he'll know we fall on purpose and won't ask any of us it we're alright :mf_rosetinted:

Ew you pedofiles:lmfao:

HAHA, when I saw this I laughed until I had a coughing fit....lol

Sorry but the Oldlings and Mika are completely Legal. However, if he liked the younglings...well, let's just say that he would fit the pedophile category. EWWW!!! :sneaky2:

Mika is all MAN...and he belongs with the Oldlings. Boyyah!!!

AMEN.... WOOT WOOT......:punk:

wow Greta! at first i thought you made up the title of this thread (didnt no it was the name of someone) and thouht you were so clever(as you are usually)...the weird thing is that it fits perfectly somehow...

mika looks definitely 30 or more to me and he definitely looks in love,lol