Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe hes wearing it soo when he gets drunk he doesnt loose it....damn wish i thought of that the number of times ive lost something when im drunk think the best is when i got completely drunk caught my train home then realised i left my bag in the pub with my keys and money....hmmm

maybe hes wearing it soo when he gets drunk he doesnt loose it....damn wish i thought of that the number of times ive lost something when im drunk think the best is when i got completely drunk caught my train home then realised i left my bag in the pub with my keys and money....hmmm

That's what I was thinking! :shocked: It's a good idea really! He's got so many remedies! :naughty:

haha

who knows *shrug*

And if you look closely, he pulled her down. Watch her right shoulder and you see his hand...

Lol, he totally did! Watch her expression at about 0:30 though, I think he caught her off guard. :roftl:

(link again: http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x4pinp_mika-saves-the-day_shortfilms)

Lol, he totally did! Watch her expression at about 0:30 though, I think he caught her off guard. :roftl:

(link again: http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x4pinp_mika-saves-the-day_shortfilms)

haha I know :naughty::das:

I would die if he did that to me haha. I would stare into his eyes and die. their noses like brushed against eachothers and his breath like went across her face haha... :das::wub2:

Stop posting that damn link hahaha. I'm insane.

Your were insane long before this video surfaced. :naughty:

I wonder how long before we hear anything of Mika's love life. He's been in the media spotlight for over a year, and not a peep. Do you guys think that level of privacy is something he'll be able to sustain over the next, oh, 3 - 5 years?

Man, I can't believe he stopped to check on that photographer. He really is a genuinely good person, isn't he? :wub2:

Sometimes I wonder where my bias ends and my ability to discern the "real" Mika begins, and it's almost a bit strange when he does something that confirms my notions of who I *think* he is. Sigh.

I wonder how long before we hear anything of Mika's love life. He's been in the media spotlight for over a year, and not a peep. Do you guys think that level of privacy is something he'll be able to sustain over the next, oh, 3 - 5 years?

Man, I can't believe he stopped to check on that photographer. He really is a genuinely good person, isn't he? :wub2:

Sometimes I wonder where my bias ends and my ability to discern the "real" Mika begins, and it's almost a bit strange when he does something that confirms my notions of who I *think* he is. Sigh.

:wub2: I know. He's such a good person...

I hope we hear of him having someone though...

Not any details, just that he has someone to be with.

It would just make me feel good to know that he's in love and happy with someone.

:sneaky2:

You're right, I was haha.

No, I don't think he'll be able to keep it private. He'll probably get sick of having to hide it.

I don't think he would've ignored the fallen photographer in front of a bunch of cameras....he knows we see these kinds of videos and go "awww:wub2: "

Who do you think he is?

:sneaky2:

You're right, I was haha.

No, I don't think he'll be able to keep it private. He'll probably get sick of having to hide it.

I don't think he would've ignored the fallen photographer in front of a bunch of cameras....he knows we see these kinds of videos and go "awww:wub2: "

Who do you think he is?

I wonder if he'll end up so smitten with someone that he just gives up just trying to hide it?

Has anyone else noticed that a year ago, if asked if he was lonely or whatever he'd say something like "oh, yeah, y'know, no one wants to date me, I don't have time", etc, etc? And now, he dodges the question altogether?

As for the who-do-I-think-he-is question...y'know, the idea of this sweet guy who is loyal to his friends and family, has deeply ingrained morals, doesn't kick puppies, and would help a granny cross the street. In a nutshell - not a garden variety jerkface. :wub2:

*Mika reading the forum* Ha - they think they KNOW me? I'll show them!!

*video surfaces of Mika kicking puppies*

:roftl:

I wonder if he'll end up so smitten with someone that he just gives up just trying to hide it?

Has anyone else noticed that a year ago, if asked if he was lonely or whatever he'd say something like "oh, yeah, y'know, no one wants to date me, I don't have time", etc, etc? And now, he dodges the question altogether?

As for the who-do-I-think-he-is question...y'know, the idea of this sweet guy who is loyal to his friends and family, has deeply ingrained morals, doesn't kick puppies, and would help a granny cross the street. In a nutshell - not a garden variety jerkface. :wub2:

*Mika reading the forum* Ha - they think they KNOW me? I'll show them!!

*video surfaces of Mika kicking puppies*

:roftl:

well I don't think people have been asking him lately. I think they got the idea to not ask haha, but I don't know. If that's the case, then Little Mika, here I come:wub2: I'm not gonna see him for a week :tears::naughty:

well I don't think people have been asking him lately. I think they got the idea to not ask haha, but I don't know. If that's the case, then Little Mika, here I come:wub2: I'm not gonna see him for a week :tears::naughty:

:roftl: Have ever said anything to this little mika? You better speak up or youre not gonna be getting anywhere very soon :naughty: