Mika's disciples!!

heey..

how are you??..:wink2:

love those pics..specially the second one..:naughty::wub2:

Hello Cher!! :flowers2:

Yesterday I was feeling kinda sick, but I'm good now! I took a long nap and a great dosis of "sweet dreams" just made me feel a loooot better! And yes, i love the second picture too! He looks so damn sexy!! How are u?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Cher!! :flowers2

Yesterday I was feeling kinda sick, but I'm good now! I took a long nap and a great dosis of "sweet dreams" just made me feel a loooot better! And yes, i love the second picture too! He looks so damn sexy!! How are u?

hey..

I'm fine..:wink2:..eating chocolat easter eggs..:biggrin2:

yeahh..really sexy..can you believe it??..he's standing with a bear and he's still so sexy..:wub2:..it's just the way he looks..:naughty::wub2:..yummie..:biggrin2::wink2:

hey..

I'm fine..:wink2:..eating chocolat easter eggs..:biggrin2:

yeahh..really sexy..can you believe it??..he's standing with a bear and he's still so sexy..:wub2:..it's just the way he looks..:naughty::wub2:..yummie..:biggrin2::wink2:

hahahha It's not a bear Che! It's Chew Chew the monkey!! And yes, the way he looks, omg! haha, he looks kinda angry though, but still sexy!!

has a very i know something u dont know expression:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I know!! There are no words!! :blush-anim-cl:

And Aimee! I've always wanted to ask u' date=' the date of ur siggy, what does it means?? Can't wait 4 what?? (Am i nosy or what!?)[/size']

hahahha It's not a bear Che! It's Chew Chew the monkey!! And yes, the way he looks, omg! haha, he looks kinda angry though, but still sexy!!

yeah..I know that..but I didn't knew the name on the moment..:naughty:..and a costume like that you call a bear sometimes..:blink:

very sexy!!..:wub2: *rauwwch*:roftl:

I know!! There are no words!! :blush-anim-cl:

And Aimee! I've always wanted to ask u, the date of ur siggy, what does it means?? Can't wait 4 what?? (Am i nosy or what!?)

o july 5th i am seeing the concert mika in arras! lol i need to edit it to add july 21st also cuz i am seeing mika again in the nimes concert:wink2:

o july 5th i am seeing the concert mika in arras! lol i need to edit it to add july 21st also cuz i am seeing mika again in the nimes concert:wink2:

Awww!! U lucky girl!!

And i'm in the forgotten continent!! Mika has noooo plans to visit us! :thumbdown:

Promise me u r gonna take 3000 pix!! lol!

Awww!! U lucky girl!!

And i'm in the forgotten continent!! Mika has noooo plans to visit us! :thumbdown:

Promise me u r gonna take 3000 pix!! lol!

i promise! :huglove: o am so excited i cant believe my parents gave in to the second one! i guess they think that after two i will be mika-ed out heheeh what they dont know is i get worse at every concert and so far i have only been to one!:roftl:

You are #21!!! Welcome!

Thanks so much. So what are my responsibilities as a "Mika disciple"? Post pictures of Mr M, talk about him whenever possible, go on the MFC whenever possible? Or are my responsibilities different?

Thanks so much. So what are my responsibilities as a "Mika disciple"? Post pictures of Mr M, talk about him whenever possible, go on the MFC whenever possible? Or are my responsibilities different?

Yeah that's pretty much it.:naughty:

Can I get in on this too, pleeeeease?

Can i be one please?:biggrin2:

Sure you 2 can!!:biggrin2:

Wooo, Richard Kruspe too!!

Hi, everyone ^^! I almost died yesterday when i saw the 'database' thing!

Hi! Yes, that database thing was slightly disturbing.

Nice picture you got of Brandon Flowers:thumb_yello:

Yeah, everyone on my msn had that database thing on his nick.

Thanks! i love his mustache... very sexy

He's always sexy but I'm not in love with the mustache. It makes him look too much like a gun slingin' cowboy.