Look what I found on MySpace!

ajbollin

Oh good! :roftl: I didn't want to say it was Jim and have it be someone completely different :lmfao:

THAT WOULD'VE BEEN HILARIOUS.

Oops, sorry caps. And im too lazy to retype it haha . Im surprised no one has thrown rocks at me for my signature yet lol.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets all thank jeff uffberg for the wonderful pic and hope that he either doesnt see this or this thanking post will be enough of a payment for the use of this wonderful pic lol:naughty:

Jeff who?:blink:

I mean..thanks' date=' Jeff.:thumb_yello::naughty: [/font']

THAT WOULD'VE BEEN HILARIOUS.

Oops, sorry caps. And im too lazy to retype it haha . Im surprised no one has thrown rocks at me for my signature yet lol.

I was going to say something but decided against it :naughty:

Why do you have the enemy in your signature? :sneaky2:

Cause she's talented and I like her. Hahahahaha.

Oh ok :naughty: I've never listened to her songs and know nothing about her :lmfao: All I know is that Mika and her were both nominated for 4 awards and Mika ended up getting one and Leona got 0.. I must admit it made me very warm and fuzzy inside :blush-anim-cl: I like it when Mika does better than people haha

I see her on VH1 EVERY MORNING! lol She's on the You Oughta Know thing :bleh:

She's really pretty too. Thought I'd add that.

Yeah, that too! I don't see why everyone dislikes her so much... I mean there's nothing wrong with a little bit of competition, no?

Oh ok :naughty: I've never listened to her songs and know nothing about her :lmfao: All I know is that Mika and her were both nominated for 4 awards and Mika ended up getting one and Leona got 0.. I must admit it made me very warm and fuzzy inside :blush-anim-cl: I like it when Mika does better than people haha

I see her on VH1 EVERY MORNING! lol She's on the You Oughta Know thing :bleh:

You should definitely listen to her music, she's great.

WOW, so off topic.. sorry. :/

So, I've been creeping on Myspace all day and I found myself on Lisa D Amato from America's Next Top Model's pics and I found this!

l_ab24634d1151880696e3823eb20b7776.jpg

I was like "I wonder if anybody on the MFC has seen this yet?" so I thought I'd take the chance and show it to you guys.

BTW, here's Lisa's Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/lisadamato I LOVE her songs, but you might not. Hopscotch is my profile song right now!

Wow...I've never seen that picture before...I wonder where it was taken.

omg so i searched jodie marr on google and i got a link to her public myspace and i was looking at her pics and look what i found

mikaandjodie.jpg

mika looks soooo young!:shocked:at first i didnt know it was him because his hair was so long lol

OMG!!! You are right!!! MIKA looks young and very BONEY!!!! (look at his chest)

omg so i searched jodie marr on google and i got a link to her public myspace and i was looking at her pics and look what i found

mikaandjodie.jpg

mika looks soooo young!:shocked:at first i didnt know it was him because his hair was so long lol

It's kind of funny to have newer fans "finding" all these "new" (old) photos that were some of the earliest Mika photos others of us saw... :roftl: I mean, it's weird to think you guys haven't seen these before considering how I think they were actually some of the first photos passed around on this forum...

--Jack

It's kind of funny to have newer fans "finding" all these "new" (old) photos that were some of the earliest Mika photos others of us saw... :roftl: I mean, it's weird to think you guys haven't seen these before considering how I think they were actually some of the first photos passed around on this forum...

--Jack

but we are new! :biggrin2: don't be so hard on us newbies, jack! :roftl: