LICM still in the top 10

Louiza

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! Sometimes i wonder if LiCM will still be there even after the second album is out :naughty:

It will!!

That will be excellent.

Not to be funny or anything, and of course LICM is amazing...but *whispers...who is buying it now??:shocked: *

I sound like Edith Bowman! Shame on me :naughty:

It will!!

That will be excellent.

Not to be funny or anything, and of course LICM is amazing...but *whispers...who is buying it now??:shocked: *

I sound like Edith Bowman! Shame on me :naughty:

HAHAHA I have no idea! I think pretty much everyone in England must have it now! :roftl:

Hee, you know I still haven't bought a proper copy of LICM.

I downloaded it off of HMV Digital when it came out cos' wasn't too sure If I'd like it or not...... as If I wouldn't ....... :wink2:

MUST MUST MUST BUY IT NOW AS I LOVE THE ARTWORK AND THAT.

Need to buy all his singles up now as well while I still can. Gonna do that next month when I get paid.

:)

Hee, you know I still haven't bought a proper copy of LICM.

I downloaded it off of HMV Digital when it came out cos' wasn't too sure If I'd like it or not...... as If I wouldn't ....... :wink2:

MUST MUST MUST BUY IT NOW AS I LOVE THE ARTWORK AND THAT.

Need to buy all his singles up now as well while I still can. Gonna do that next month when I get paid.

:)

Laurel...now that you have 'confessed'...then I am going to, too.

I do not own a shop-bought copy either. I don't buy CDs anymore (but before anyone has a go, I DO pay for all my downloads!!)

I keep thinking that I must buy a LICM CD too. So..in answer to my question before, maybe it's people like Laurel and me who are bumping up the sales..people who downloaded it, but want the hard copy too.

I never said I was a real fan :roftl:

Oh I always buy CD's. ever since my computer broke and lost all my songs i was like THATS IT, I NEED A BACKUP xDD

but not only that, I quite like them. I just like holding it in my hand. And I like the booklets too. and i dont have a computer in my room so i actually use a CD player :roftl:

gosh i live in the old age!

CD's are so exspensive anyway. So mainly if a new record comes out and I want it - I'll download it (paid for of course) and then wait for about a year till it's in a sale or something and buy it properly then.

Their's so many bands I like anyway - that I used to spend a small fortune on CD's and that. Just don't have the money. :(

I have to admit I did used to use All Of MP3 alot (the russian site the lovely American's had shut down) - god I loved that place.

Use HMV Digital and somewhere else now (which shall remain nameless as I do pay for it but not sure how legal it is).

Limewire is crap I've decided as too many viruses - and crap that ain't what you want. :)

CD's are so exspensive anyway. So mainly if a new record comes out and I want it - I'll download it (paid for of course) and then wait for about a year till it's in a sale or something and buy it properly then.

Their's so many bands I like anyway - that I used to spend a small fortune on CD's and that. Just don't have the money. :(

I have to admit I did used to use All Of MP3 alot (the russian site the lovely American's had shut down) - god I loved that place.

Use HMV Digital and somewhere else now (which shall remain nameless as I do pay for it but not sure how legal it is).

Limewire is crap I've decided as too many viruses - and crap that ain't what you want. :)

HMV Digital is a great site. Very user friendly, and I still think WMA files sound better than mp3. However I admit that CDs still seem to have the better sound quality than downloads.

I'd love a vinyl copy of LICM, complete with scratches and crackles!:naughty:

For me it's just a question of convenience though..and yes, money comes into it too.

HMV Digital is a great site. Very user friendly, and I still think WMA files sound better than mp3. However I admit that CDs still seem to have the better sound quality than downloads.

For me it's just a question of convenience though..and yes, money comes into it too.

I think it's amazing how LiCM is still doing so well. If everyone who has bought LiCM, buys his new album, he's already got a number one 2nd album in the bag. I don't even doubt that his next one will be fantastic. This is Mika we are talking about. He's a genius, and he's a perfectionist. there's no way his new album can fail!

Awww, I'm a sucker for Vinyls too. I love all my LP's still.

Used to buy so many 12" too.

Love them much more than your crappy CD's.

I can't beat a good bit of Vinyl. I feel old now. lol

How amazing is that!!!! Well it is a fantastic album, and deserves to still be in charts, I just think he should bring out a "Live" version of it, to tied us over until the new one comes out. I really must buy another copy of LICM as I play mine sooooooooo much its wearing out! LOL

MIKA-IF YOU READ THIS......... "LIVE" VERSION OF LICM.......................PLEASE!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: