Merch Shirt sizes?

ArachnidKid

Hey,

I was about to buy a tee from MIKA's official site but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the sizes run big, small...I'm looking at the women's shirt with the

Yasmine logo. I just don't want it to shrink up or be all stretchy in the booby area lol.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I was about to buy a tee from MIKA's official site but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the sizes run big, small...I'm looking at the women's shirt with the

Yasmine logo. I just don't want it to shrink up or be all stretchy in the booby area lol.

We were thinking of asking the same thing! If anybody has bought one could they tell us if they shrink and how the sizes run? Thanks!

The Meyer Twins

Well, the ones we got at the gig fit reeeeally small. A small fits me, but I'm pretty tiny... My friend who wears a medium had to get a large because the actual medium was too small, so yeah. Sorry, I don't know the exact dimensions, but if the shirts you're looking at are the same ones as you can get at a gig then I'd recommend getting a size up...:thumb_yello:

See we wanted this one:

http://mika.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=12370_12716&pc=IKCT08

because we didn't get a chance to get it at the Chicago gig. It says "Men's" but it's the only t-shirt from the concert (u.s. tour). Just wondering how those fit because we wanted to order two t-shirts. Don't want to get it too small or big.:blink:

Well, the ones we got at the gig fit reeeeally small. A small fits me, but I'm pretty tiny... My friend who wears a medium had to get a large because the actual medium was too small, so yeah. Sorry, I don't know the exact dimensions, but if the shirts you're looking at are the same ones as you can get at a gig then I'd recommend getting a size up...:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much, that's just what I needed!

i thought they were huuuuuuuuuuge at the gig...

well... the hoodies are !

Usually they are, but a lot of the time they are adult men's sizes so it's hard to tell. The one I'm looking at is specifically made for women.

:biggrin2:

Usually they are, but a lot of the time they are adult men's sizes so it's hard to tell. The one I'm looking at is specifically made for women.

:biggrin2:

okaaay :biggrin2:

which one are you looking for?

i have a white mika tshirt from the tour but it's a bit short.. but the size is um.. a bit small... :lol3:

okaaay :biggrin2:

which one are you looking for?

i have a white mika tshirt from the tour but it's a bit short.. but the size is um.. a bit small... :lol3:

It's the black women's tee with the Yasmine logo. I'm kinda thinking to go with a size up from what I hear so far.

Hey,

I just got my t-shirt, it's the adult XL size, it fits pretty good and not to tight.

well, i can say that the hoodies run rather large. I have a small hoodie and i like its size, but a lot of people like them a little bit tighter. I'm not tiny, but i don't think i'm very big either? If that helps at all....:wink2:

my friend has one of hte t-shirts, i can ask here tomorrow if you still don't know.

Hello shoppers!

I bought the medium at the gig which is my usual size. I DO NOT put it in the dryer and it hasn't shrunk or gone all weird in the boobular area.

I like my shirts form fitting though not all bagy. Hope that helps.

Hello shoppers!

I bought the medium at the gig which is my usual size. I DO NOT put it in the dryer and it hasn't shrunk or gone all weird in the boobular area.

I like my shirts form fitting though not all bagy. Hope that helps.

lol...boobular

Hey,

Hey! I'm short and relatively skinny with a small waist, but I have a D cup so that usually makes T shirts IMPOSSIBLE to buy. If you're worried about the shirt stretching in the chest, you could always do what I've learned to do and get a men's size small. It fits me really well - though obviously not as curve-hugging as the girl's shirt - and there's plenty of room for boobs :thumb_yello:

I might get a size up. I always get a size up. I wanted to but there was nothing higher so my shirt is a little more snug than I like it to be. I also got the mens shirt because I think women's shirts are supposedly made to "fit our curves" and I didn't want that because my curves generally aren't where manufacturers think they are. :naughty:

So far I don't think mine has shrunk. I put it in the washer and use cold water but then I don't put it in the dryer. I didn't want the logo to get ruined/cracked/or peeled like some do after a while, but I notice that after time some of the black does start to show through a tiny bit on his name. That's usual though with something white over black.

I'm too careful with that shirt. I've never had a band shirt before and I love the design on this one. :roftl: My friend/suite mate comments on how much she loves it whenever she sees me wearing it and wants to go to one of his gigs and get one of the shirts too. *locks room door so shirt doesn't get snagged* :roftl:

Hey! I'm short and relatively skinny with a small waist, but I have a D cup so that usually makes T shirts IMPOSSIBLE to buy. If you're worried about the shirt stretching in the chest, you could always do what I've learned to do and get a men's size small. It fits me really well - though obviously not as curve-hugging as the girl's shirt - and there's plenty of room for boobs :thumb_yello:

That is always my problem. If I get a shirt that fits in length and width, it's soooooo tight in the chest! Grrr...when will clothing manufacturers learn?

That is always my problem. If I get a shirt that fits in length and width, it's soooooo tight in the chest! Grrr...when will clothing manufacturers learn?

Haha... shirt sizes should be Small, Medium, Large, and Big Boobs.

Or, as my sister calls me, Racktacular :roftl:

Never ever...they've got the image of the 'perfect woman' in their heads when they design their clothes, I think. I don't have problems with shirts, but pants never fit me...

And mine didn't shrink or get ruined...I put through a normal, warm wash cycle--but not the dryer--and it was fine.

So have any of you bought this shirt???

http://mika.shop.musictoday.com/Product.aspx?cp=12370_12716&pc=IKCT08

Would like to order it soon. We're not really really skinny. But sinse it's under "Men's" we don't know what size. It's the only shirt they have for the u.s. tour and we didn't get a chance to get it at the Chicago gig.:thumbdown: They wouldn't let us back upstairs to where they were selling them.