Mika says he has made lots of mistakes this year!

victoria+Mika

The grace kelly singer who shot to fame in 2007 with his uniqe brand of pop- claims he has done many "idiotic" things in the last 12 months, but has no intention of changing his ways in 2008. Mika said:"there are so many things I regret. I make mistakes,I say stupid things, I do idiotic things.And, quite frankly, Im proud of them. Why not make mistakes?" The 24-yearold star whose debut album'life in cartoon motion' sold 4 million copies in the UK, also revealed he is in no rush to record his next Lp. Mika said:"I am in no hurry to get back in the studio. Im sure alot of people would like me to get on with it but im going to take my time. It will be another pop album and it will be brilliant."!!!

Heard it from PR-inside.com well over and out!!:punk:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The grace kelly singer who shot to fame in 2007 with his uniqe brand of pop- claims he has done many "idiotic" things in the last 12 months, but has no intention of changing his ways in 2008. Mika said:"there are so many things I regret. I make mistakes,I say stupid things, I do idiotic things.And, quite frankly, Im proud of them. Why not make mistakes?" The 24-yearold star whose debut album'life in cartoon motion' sold 4 million copies in the UK, also revealed he is in no rush to record his next Lp. Mika said:"I am in no hurry to get back in the studio. Im sure alot of people would like me to get on with it but im going to take my time. It will be another pop album and it will be brilliant."!!!

And so he should take his time he deserves a rest!

He also has to match or beat the incredible licm which will take some doing!!

Bless him making mistakes, we all do....least he's man enough to admit he does! And learning from them will make him EVEN better!! woo

Yeh!

A man that can admit his mistakes :punk:

Much better to wait and out out a storming 2nd album than rush it and make a crap one

<the darkness example>

:punk: Touching yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu touching mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee touching you yeah your touching meeeeeeee:punk:

Tooonage!!

LICM is going to be a hard act to follow but I'm sure he will do it and doesn't rush it, we can wait, can't we??.......................can't we?????!!

Awww and bless his mistakes, thats why we love him sooooooooooo much, heres to another brilliant album in 2008 and LOTS more mistakes!:roftl:

I had a teacher in school tell me "It's ok to make mistakes as long as you don't make the same mistake twice." I kind of like that.

And yay Mika! You rock, and I love that you make mistakes. You're human. It's allowed. :wink2:

I cannot wait for the next album, but I agree--Mika take your time so it's something you'll be really, really proud of! We can wait! (I think...for a little while...)

I hope he has an EP out by the end of the year, though. :mf_rosetinted:

DON'T RUSH MIKA-----YOU DERSERVE A WELL TAKEN TIME OFF!!!!! I STILL WANT TO HEAR NEW SONGS, VIDEOS AND TOUR, BUT I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY FIRST. WE DON'T WANT A "BITCHY" MIKA ON TOUR. LOL

I JUST WONDER WHAT MISTAKES HE IS TALKING ABOUT. :boxed:

Yeh!

A man that can admit his mistakes :punk:

Much better to wait and out out a storming 2nd album than rush it and make a crap one

<the darkness example>

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT!!!!

BTW, I SAW YOUR PICS FROM THE 28TH AND I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!