The annoying brothers/sisters thread!

elise_xx

I hate my brother ! He always makes me feel like I'm nothing, like I don't mean anything to anyone. Like I'm the ugliest person in the world. I'm so sick of it!:sneaky2:

Does anybody else have an annoying brother/sister like me? I feel like talking to someone who has the same..!'

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a brother and a sister. They're twins.

My brother is stupid. He is the most annoying person I've ever met. This sounds really mean, I know, but you don't know him.

He acts like a baby, is annoying, whines to my parents about me, has constantly fights with other kids, has the wrong friends, is mean. :thumbdown: I think he is jealous, of my sister and me. My sister (who also got a MFC account) gets better grades, has more friends, is nicer..

He is that kind of guy you hate and want to smack in the face.

All the girls hate him, cause he dumped them. I think he had ''something'' with all the girls except 2 or 3 from his class, and 2 older girls.

He ''killed'' my Barbiedolls when I was younger, he screams, makes stupid noises, is dirty, throws stones through windows etc.

It's very bad. I wish he was just normal ,you know?:tears:

Sometimes he can be very nice. That's weird:blink:

I got a brother and a sister. They're twins.

My brother is stupid. He is the most annoying person I've ever met. This sounds really mean, I know, but you don't know him.

He acts like a baby, is annoying, whines to my parents about me, has constantly fights with other kids, has the wrong friends, is mean. :thumbdown: I think he is jealous, of my sister and me. My sister (who also got a MFC account) gets better grades, has more friends, is nicer..

He is that kind of guy you hate and want to smack in the face.

All the girls hate him, cause he dumped them. I think he had ''something'' with all the girls except 2 or 3 from his class, and 2 older girls.

He ''killed'' my Barbiedolls when I was younger, he screams, makes stupid noises, is dirty, throws stones through windows etc.

It's very bad. I wish he was just normal ,you know?:tears:

Sometimes he can be very nice. That's weird:blink:

It doesn't sound mean to me, I also think my brother is the most annoying person ever! My brother sounds a bit like yours.. He's also mean, has the wrong friends and has had something with a lot of girls.. I don't get what they see in him, He is horrible.

My brother can also be very nice sometimes.. :blink: But then he usually wants something from me! Its strange, cause when we are at my dad's he is very nice and when we are at home he is really mean :thumbdown:

I have a younger sister. And its probably no doubt that she is annoying. Very annoying. Shes such a hanger-on.. ow... Everything i do - she have to do the same. Always. Hrrr.. Its such a holiday, when shes not at home...

Somebody, take her away :biggrin2:

I have a younger sister. And its probably no doubt that she is annoying. Very annoying. Shes such a hanger-on.. ow... Everything i do - she have to do the same. Always. Hrrr.. Its such a holiday, when shes not at home...

Somebody, take her away :biggrin2:

I have a little sister aswell (nice, a little brother AND a little sister).

She is very bitchy sometimes, but usually we get along very well.

She does the same as me too. When we're shopping she sees something and she is like: Ew that thing is ugly. Then I'm like: Are you serious? I like that. And then she is like: Moooom, I want that thing too!

And I got something from my mother and she was trying on something. The thing fits me perfect, and her thing was way too tight. So I got the thing and she walked away angry and acted mean the rest of the day:blink: She was that jealous! I hate that.

I have a brother of 12 (nearly 13,in April)

sometimes he's VERY VERY VERY noisy,annoying,he starts being annoying when i'm chatting at the phone with my friends.I don't know why...

I love my brother (and he loves me too) but sometimes I would kill him:thumbdown:

I mean,there are moments he's the most annoying person in the world,there are sometimes he's the best brother I've ever had.

Is he normal?:blink:

I have a little sister aswell (nice, a little brother AND a little sister).

She is very bitchy sometimes, but usually we get along very well.

She does the same as me too. When we're shopping she sees something and she is like: Ew that thing is ugly. Then I'm like: Are you serious? I like that. And then she is like: Moooom, I want that thing too!

And I got something from my mother and she was trying on something. The thing fits me perfect, and her thing was way too tight. So I got the thing and she walked away angry and acted mean the rest of the day:blink: She was that jealous! I hate that.

Ugh, that does sound annoying ! :blink: It would drive me crazy! I'm glad my brother doesn't copy my style, He'd have to wear a lot of dresses haha :naughty: Actually, my brother has the same style as mika...!

I have a little sister (Paige, 11) and a little brother (Jack, 9, I think :naughty: I'm a terrible sister, I know )

Since my sister realised that she couldn't get everything (so from 7 onwards) we've got on perfectly, with the odd argument here and there.

My brother, however, is a totally different story :sneaky2: He's a right littlke drama queen and I hate it soo much! He constantly picks on me and my little sister, is spoilt to the core, demands what he wants when he wants it, and if he doesn't get it, throws a real two-year-old tantrum. Recentlly (and heck was this embarrassing) we went to Asda for our weekly shop, and the magazine I get monthly had released its newest magazine. So I asked if I could get it and my mum agreed, since my siblings get there weekly or whatever too. My brother saw this and instantly asked for a set of pens. My mum refused since he already had pens indoors. So he begged. And begged. And begged. And when my mum refused again, in the middle of Asda he had a full on tantrum, screaming and crying. Oh, I could have died. Everyone was staring at the 8 year old (his birthday was recently) who was throwing a tantrum like a two year old. Eventually, we calmed him down. That was one of his worst.

What I hate is that he hangs around with me and my friends, much against what I want, then when something doesn't go his way, bursts into tears and goes in, complaining. I'm the one who getrs shouted out, and I 've said before I don't want him hanging about with me, but as he doesn't have many friends, he's forced on me :sneaky2:

I wish he would just be a nice brother for a change :(

wow i feel a bit out of place cos i have nothing to complain about my sister, although if you asked me 3 years ago i would have said some really horrible things. But hopoefully in tim they'll grow up and mature a bit and notice what is right from wrong :thumb_yello:

I have a little sister (Paige, 11) and a little brother (Jack, 9, I think :naughty: I'm a terrible sister, I know )

Since my sister realised that she couldn't get everything (so from 7 onwards) we've got on perfectly, with the odd argument here and there.

My brother, however, is a totally different story :sneaky2: He's a right littlke drama queen and I hate it soo much! He constantly picks on me and my little sister, is spoilt to the core, demands what he wants when he wants it, and if he doesn't get it, throws a real two-year-old tantrum. Recentlly (and heck was this embarrassing) we went to Asda for our weekly shop, and the magazine I get monthly had released its newest magazine. So I asked if I could get it and my mum agreed, since my siblings get there weekly or whatever too. My brother saw this and instantly asked for a set of pens. My mum refused since he already had pens indoors. So he begged. And begged. And begged. And when my mum refused again, in the middle of Asda he had a full on tantrum, screaming and crying. Oh, I could have died. Everyone was staring at the 8 year old (his birthday was recently) who was throwing a tantrum like a two year old. Eventually, we calmed him down. That was one of his worst.

What I hate is that he hangs around with me and my friends, much against what I want, then when something doesn't go his way, bursts into tears and goes in, complaining. I'm the one who getrs shouted out, and I 've said before I don't want him hanging about with me, but as he doesn't have many friends, he's forced on me :sneaky2:

I wish he would just be a nice brother for a change :(

Ooh that sounds horrible.. and I can imagine you were embarrassed! I hate it when people act all spoiled :thumbdown:

Him hanging around you and your friends.. that is really annoying! what do your friends think of him ?

Ooh that sounds horrible.. and I can imagine you were embarrassed! I hate it when people act all spoiled :thumbdown:

Him hanging around you and your friends.. that is really annoying! what do your friends think of him ?

My best friend hates him... She can see he's spoilt. Whereas the two guys I hang about with.. One likes him sometimes, whereas the other finds him really annoying.

My best friend hates him... She can see he's spoilt. Whereas the two guys I hang about with.. One likes him sometimes, whereas the other finds him really annoying.

At least they agree with you, instead of thinking he is cute ! :wink2: That would be even worse, they'd actually want him around..!

wow i feel a bit out of place cos i have nothing to complain about my sister, although if you asked me 3 years ago i would have said some really horrible things. But hopoefully in tim they'll grow up and mature a bit and notice what is right from wrong :thumb_yello:

I hope so ! But my brother is 15... he should have grown up by now right?! :blink:

Sibings are meant to be annoying its just Natures way of things...i should know i have grown up surrounded by them.

I have TWO older Brothers, TWO younger sisters and ONE younger brother.

do the maths and its makes 5!! :naughty:

Well anyway yes they do sometimes say nasty things true but the one thing you have to remember is that they will always be there for you no matter what...maybe this is a realisation that comes with age.

Dont get me wrong sometimes i really do feel like killing them But they are who they are and Families you just cant choose :thumb_yello:

Sibings are meant to be annoying its just Natures way of things...i should know i have grown up surrounded by them.

Well anyway yes they do sometimes say nasty things true but the one thing you have to remember is that they will always be there for you no matter what...maybe this is a realisation that comes with age.

Dont get me wrong sometimes i really do feel like killing them But they are who they are and Families you just cant choose :thumb_yello:

you're 100% right there Bexxy :thumb_yello:

You're right, but sometimes I just CANT stand it!! Thats why I made this thread, so I could talk about it :wink2: I know he's family,and I do love him ( most of the time:naughty: ) but he actually said he didn't really care about me.. he said that if I'd die, he wouldn't even cry ! :boxed: ( and he meant it ! )

You're right, but sometimes I just CANT stand it!! Thats why I made this thread, so I could talk about it :wink2: I know he's family,and I do love him ( most of the time:naughty: ) but he actually said he didn't really care about me.. he said that if I'd die, he wouldn't even cry ! :boxed: ( and he meant it ! )

You know my sister has said EXACTLY the same thing about me aswell but i can guarentee that if i died they ould all cry.

Gosh this is getting pretty morbid now :boxed:

Just look at Mika, he's 24 and he still plays with his tama, and collects toys :fisch: ... he's mature at heart really though :naughty:

Haha that's true :roftl: If only my brother was more like Mika ! He can sort off look like him on the outside, but he is 100% different on the inside!