• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:sneaky2:

I think we need to update that picture...:fisch::naughty:

I know! He's hysterical on there!

And then I realized he was Zoltan in Dude Where's My Car? and almost died. haha

that movie ruined my life... ever since I saw it in junior high school I've wanted a bubble wrap suit...

I KNOW!!! and it kills me that I have no means of acquiring one without making one myself... which i might do...

You should make an extra one for me.:naughty:

I'm also compelled to tell you that i never knew nor wouldve known that bon jovi was from NJ if it weren't for your profile and my curiosity... haha

Hahaha, not many people do know that.

Some people just think that my location means I claim to live with Bon Jovi. haha

You should make an extra one for me.:naughty:

Hahaha, not many people do know that.

Some people just think that my location means I claim to live with Bon Jovi. haha

hahah it's super cool though! and trust me... i just might make that suit and I just might send you one in the mail... i'll keep you updated... and you might think i'm insane but you'll think otherwise when you can bounce around without the fear of injury hahha:roftl:

hahah it's super cool though! and trust me... i just might make that suit and I just might send you one in the mail... i'll keep you updated... and you might think i'm insane but you'll think otherwise when you can bounce around without the fear of injury hahha:roftl:

:roftl: I'd roll around the floors just to hear all of them pop!

Did you by any chance go to the Terminal Five show?

no!! ='[

I'm in college near Philly so I couldn't go home for the concert... it was sad. but i was at the philly one....

Oh yea, sorry, I forgot that you're in PA. :doh:

I heard the Philly one was amazing!

Sorry, It's 4AM and I should get going to bed. (So should you, actually! :lol3: )

I still have to wash dishes and wake up semi early to meet up with fellow MFCer Lucy. ^_^

Good night!

I have an A+ in Procrastination.

But it's 1:40 AM and I'm tired, so don't really feel like doing any projects at the moment.

Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with Lucy and then we're getting something to eat. Depending on what time I get home I'll start my homework. If I get home late I'll just do it Friday. I have no plans. Every other day I'm booked.:naughty:

:shocked: how come i didnt know 'bout that!!?! :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

oh my god, what have i done....

okay, so my friend was having issues and i was trying to help her, so i told her that if she got better i would dye my hair with her, because thats something she really wanted to do. But not dye my hair dye my hair, but DYE my hair, like purple, pink, blue that kind. The thing is, she's actually been really good and gotten a lot better, and i'm really happy about that, but nowi have to actually dye my hair......next weekend. She keeps bugging me to go out and et dye. AHHHHHHHH i'm scared now. Since i kind of have to do it now- what should i do?! What color? i was thinking wither streaks or the underside of my hair, for sure not ALL of it though. i think streaks now though....ahhh, any color suggestions?

oh no, i'm really nervous!

this is my natural hair color- http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/P2150509-1.jpg

what color would look good with that?

I am not sure what color, but I think streaks sounds like it would be pretty! Or maybe just the tips?

Kate, I'm not familiar with that, sorry!

I think i'm gonna do streaks because my hair is layered big time, anywhere from my shoulders to halfway down my back, but then would streaks look funny to because they probably wouldn't reach to the longest layer. OI i don't want to do this anymore! ahhh!i need to keep my mouth shut.:mf_rosetinted:

Oh yea, sorry, I forgot that you're in PA. :doh:

I heard the Philly one was amazing!

Sorry, It's 4AM and I should get going to bed. (So should you, actually! :lol3: )

I still have to wash dishes and wake up semi early to meet up with fellow MFCer Lucy. ^_^

Good night!

grrrrrrrrrrrr:sneaky2: u have off now:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: u r sooo lucky! text me about when we are becoming official! YOU HAVE TO ITS AN ORDER NO CHOICE!!!

Oh National Honors Society?

I'm in it too!

My old school was Neenah High School (NHS) so we called it NHS squared...:naughty:

I almost hit a deer once too....I'm sorry. At least you avoided them.

yeah! :D

alsfjsadfljsdfljsdflkesf.

I hate deer.

I wouldn't be so freaked out, but I was in my step-dad's truck, so if anything happened, i'd be screwed.