American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg. i just watched a movie called dances in the dark- dunno if thats the same one mika was talking about seeing on an airplane, he says dancing in the dark- but anyway, i just saw dances in the dark and i must say DONT EVER SEE IT. i am bawling my eyes out as we speak and the movie ended a few minutes ago. and i don't like to cry ever. i don't cry during hallmark commercials or disney movies, or any other movies at that. but this is a saddest weirdest movie ever and omg. i can't take it. it's HORRIBLE omg omgomg i'm soo pissed i HATE the ending its HORRRRRRIIIIBLE. i duno what to do AHHHHH!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

My bf works at a movie theater, so we plan to watch all of the old Indiana Jones movies after hours and then we'll watch the new one during th eprivate viewing! Can't wait! :D

Wow that sounds like fun. We love going to the movies and have a huge collection of movie stuff. It kind of runs in our family, well our dad's side that is. We think going to the cinema is one of the greatest entertainments in the world, along with a Mika concert.:wub2:

omg. i just watched a movie called dances in the dark- dunno if thats the same one mika was talking about seeing on an airplane, he says dancing in the dark- but anyway, i just saw dances in the dark and i must say DONT EVER SEE IT. i am bawling my eyes out as we speak and the movie ended a few minutes ago. and i don't like to cry ever. i don't cry during hallmark commercials or disney movies, or any other movies at that. but this is a saddest weirdest movie ever and omg. i can't take it. it's HORRIBLE omg omgomg i'm soo pissed i HATE the ending its HORRRRRRIIIIBLE. i duno what to do AHHHHH!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: I bet it is the same. I wanna seeeee!

:roftl: :roftl: I bet it is the same. I wanna seeeee!

ahhh no!

seriously see it only if you like HORRIBLE DEPRESSING MOVIES. I have never cried so hard during a movie. I had to watch a happy one after before i could go to bed lol. Enchanted....:biggrin2:

I've managed to nearly block the entire movie in my brain already lol.

Is it really that traumatizing? I'm pretty impartial to most movies.

It is probably one of the (if not the) saddest movie i have ever seen. It's the ending that gets you. It has bjork in it, and some original music by her, so if you like that. see it at you own risk lol.

Oh I see. Maybe Mika just messed up the title. That's rather likely.

both of them look sad though. The Bjork one is really weird too though, if he did see that one though, i don't blame him for crying. If i had been trapped in a plane while watching it, i would have had a nervous breakdown lol.