American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to help. xD

grrrr, my printer is finicky--it only works when it feels like it.

Hehehe, did you get my voice mail?

I'm going to see Indiana Jones on Thursday!!!! :D

i'm excited.

and tomorrow is my last full day of school! huzzah!

I'm too mad at my printer at the moment to see if it'll work now.:naughty:

Yes I did! :D Sorry I didn't call back, don't have the time lately! Tomorrow and the rest of tonight is gonna be busy busy busy.:boxed: I'm stressing out again. I over-think things way too much but I just can't help it! Right now..I'm worrying about the International Festival tomorrow. I just got home from shopping for supplies..I just spent $45! We better make a freaking profit!

And I'm making cookies after this. My group is doing the food table for Australia, so I'm baking ANZAC cookies, which is basically cookies made out of oat meal, coconut, and maple syrup.

I'm just stressing out because I still have to buy ice pops and ice, and then I have to bring a cooler, all the table decorations, and my cookies and I don't even know where to go in the morning with all my stuff! And how I'm going to carry it all! My mom is dropping me off at school but she can't stay long to help me because she has to leave for work.:boxed:

Not to mention I have two tests in Friday and not much time to study because I'm going to my friend's surprise birthday party. Don't know what time I'll be home. AND I have to wake up super early to set up for the festival!

I'm going to see if I can possibly get a ride from a friend with their parents but I don't want to be a pain in the butt...

See...I stress out too much.*exhales*

Lucky you..last day of school!

Hey everyone! Saw the movie last night and I really enjoyed it! Everybody that I went with said they weren't too impressed with it, but I thought it had a lot of great action and for the most part they stayed fairly true to the Indiana movies.

I loved Shia in it...he made a great addition to the cast. He and Harrison had some great dialogues! I'm looking forward to going and seeing it again. :)

Hi Amanda! I was just thinking about you before! :D

I was looking at socks and thinking about how much I wish I could just sew my own...hahha

Hey Jess! ....So...are you telling me that you want me to make you some socks? ;) hehe

Haha no!:roftl: That is....if you wouldn't mind! :lol3:

I just want to learn to sew! And to make my own, because the ones I got were sewn poorly I noticed when I got home. But that's the consequences of buying from the dollar store!

I just want to learn to sew! And to make my own, because the ones I got were sewn poorly I noticed when I got home. But that's the consequences of buying from the dollar store!

i get my sox from forever21. they hold up and they're comfy.

All my guy friends now buy girls socks as they've seen how much more comfy they are.

although i will say that they don't have many short socks, so if you like the really short ones then it wont work lol

i get my sox from forever21. they hold up and they're comfy.

All my guy friends now buy girls socks as they've seen how much more comfy they are.

although i will say that they don't have many short socks, so if you like the really short ones then it wont work lol

Thanks! I don't have a favorite place to buy socks, and that's actually the first time I got some from a dollar store. haha I usually just pick them up whenever I spot cute ones I like.

Nope, I prefer long socks! :D My sock drawer is like a rainbow.:roftl: I don't own a single pair of plain white socks. All my socks are crazy.

I have bright, pastel, ankle, regular, knee high, fuzzy, toe socks--you name it, I have it!

Hey everyone! Saw the movie last night and I really enjoyed it! Everybody that I went with said they weren't too impressed with it, but I thought it had a lot of great action and for the most part they stayed fairly true to the Indiana movies.

I loved Shia in it...he made a great addition to the cast. He and Harrison had some great dialogues! I'm looking forward to going and seeing it again. :)

YAY!!! Can't wait to see it. We've watched all 3 movies to get ready for this one. Hadn't seen those for a long time. Can't wait to watch it. A town nearby us is showing it at 12 midnight tonight and would love to see it, but we think we'll wait to watch it with our dad because we know he likes those movies to. The Meyer family is big on movies, us being we think the biggest for that.:naughty:

Yes I did! :D Sorry I didn't call back, don't have the time lately! Tomorrow and the rest of tonight is gonna be busy busy busy.:boxed: I'm stressing out again. I over-think things way too much but I just can't help it! Right now..I'm worrying about the International Festival tomorrow. I just got home from shopping for supplies..I just spent $45! We better make a freaking profit!

And I'm making cookies after this. My group is doing the food table for Australia, so I'm baking ANZAC cookies, which is basically cookies made out of oat meal, coconut, and maple syrup.

I'm just stressing out because I still have to buy ice pops and ice, and then I have to bring a cooler, all the table decorations, and my cookies and I don't even know where to go in the morning with all my stuff! And how I'm going to carry it all! My mom is dropping me off at school but she can't stay long to help me because she has to leave for work.:boxed:

Not to mention I have two tests in Friday and not much time to study because I'm going to my friend's surprise birthday party. Don't know what time I'll be home. AND I have to wake up super early to set up for the festival!

I'm going to see if I can possibly get a ride from a friend with their parents but I don't want to be a pain in the butt...

Hi Amanda! I was just thinking about you before! :D

I was looking at socks and thinking about how much I wish I could just sew my own...hahha

Wow. Try not to do everything at once. Hope everything goes well and you make a profit. We've kind of been stressed out for college. We're trying to get financial aid for college because there would be now way to go if we didn't get that and it takes so long and the financial aid office at the college doesn't hardly even respond to you. We've got to send more stuff in tomorrow. It gets so stressful.

So how is everyone tonight?

Thanks! I don't have a favorite place to buy socks, and that's actually the first time I got some from a dollar store. haha I usually just pick them up whenever I spot cute ones I like.

Nope, I prefer long socks! :D My sock drawer is like a rainbow.:roftl: I don't own a single pair of plain white socks. All my socks are crazy.

I have bright, pastel, ankle, regular, knee high, fuzzy, toe socks--you name it, I have it!

haha, same here, although i have a few plain white short ones for when i have to wear sneakers in the summer and though.

As i always say,

you can tell a lot about a person for whats in their sock drawer....

and it has never failed me lol.

I'm good! although i'll have to go study for a test in a minute. *cough 14 days left of school cough* (!!!!!!!)

tired! Really bored!

Two Mika thoughts today.

1. My social studies teacher said to us today "Wow! Everyone in the class is wearing blue! Everyones in blue!" I was like GIRL IN THE BLUE...

2. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and when I opened the cabinet, I saw my brother's body wash, called SHOCK

SHOCK SHOCK ME! SHOCK SHOCK ME! SHOCK SHOCK!

Anybody watching american idol tonight? I dont want too, but the rest of my family is obbsessed so i haev to go down and watch it now!

Just felt like saying HEY! I really need to get accquainted with everyone, so if u havent read my thread yet... HEY! Im Sammy! I love playing the piano, singing, acting and listening to music. Music is my life! My ipod is in my ears atleast 2 hours everyday. MIKA IS AMAZING! lol........... peace, love, music!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

wow my cats are cuuuute :wub2:

:naughty::naughty:

Yeah, pianogirlsammy (sorry don't know your name.) we are going to watch American Idol. We have it paused now so we can do other things and then fast forward during commercials.

So You Think You Can Dance starts tomorrow. We always watch that and hope Mika will perform this season.

Wow. Try not to do everything at once. Hope everything goes well and you make a profit. We've kind of been stressed out for college. We're trying to get financial aid for college because there would be now way to go if we didn't get that and it takes so long and the financial aid office at the college doesn't hardly even respond to you. We've got to send more stuff in tomorrow. It gets so stressful.

Hey twinnerz!

Thanks a lot. I hope everything works out fine for you. Keep us updated.:thumb_yello:

haha, same here, although i have a few plain white short ones for when i have to wear sneakers in the summer and though.

As i always say,

you can tell a lot about a person for whats in their sock drawer....

and it has never failed me lol.

I'm good! although i'll have to go study for a test in a minute. *cough 14 days left of school cough* (!!!!!!!)

Haha! Definitely the truth! :wink2:

Lucky you! I get out in a month. :crybaby: I actually don't want this year to end. I love two of my teachers too much. But this year kind of stunk for me.

Just felt like saying HEY! I really need to get accquainted with everyone, so if u havent read my thread yet... HEY! Im Sammy! I love playing the piano, singing, acting and listening to music. Music is my life! My ipod is in my ears atleast 2 hours everyday. MIKA IS AMAZING! lol........... peace, love, music!

-sAmMy rAe ;D

Hi Sammy.

I'm Jess, but my nickname is Fink. Call me whatever. :wink2:

I wish I could play piano. haha I want to take up lessons or something.

wow my cats are cuuuute :wub2:

Hey Alexandra!

Did you get your toolbar working? Sorry, wish I could help but I really have no clue how to fix that.:blink:

Well, I'm off to bake. I'll probably be back later. Sianora! (definitely butchered the spelling..)

Hey twinnerz!

Thanks a lot. I hope everything works out fine for you. Keep us updated.:thumb_yello:

Haha! Definitely the truth! :wink2:

Lucky you! I get out in a month. :crybaby: I actually don't want this year to end. I love two of my teachers too much. But this year kind of stunk for me.

Hi Sammy.

I'm Jess, but my nickname is Fink. Call me whatever. :wink2:

I wish I could play piano. haha I want to take up lessons or something.

Hey Alexandra!

Did you get your toolbar working? Sorry, wish I could help but I really have no clue how to fix that.:blink:

Well, I'm off to bake. I'll probably be back later. Sianora! (definitely butchered the spelling..)

Hey jess, nope, but im working on it.

BYEEEEEE :wub2:

I got out last Friday :tongue2:

Yeah, pianogirlsammy (sorry don't know your name.) we are going to watch American Idol. We have it paused now so we can do other things and then fast forward during commercials.

So You Think You Can Dance starts tomorrow. We always watch that and hope Mika will perform this season.

I can't hear American Idol...it's pretty annoying. I can see it but I can't hear anything :sneaky2:

I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance! I know somebody who auditioned..I hope he madee it

I hate when that happens! I once bought some Valentine's socks and found a hole in them when I got home. :boxed:

YAY!!! Can't wait to see it. We've watched all 3 movies to get ready for this one. Hadn't seen those for a long time. Can't wait to watch it. A town nearby us is showing it at 12 midnight tonight and would love to see it, but we think we'll wait to watch it with our dad because we know he likes those movies to. The Meyer family is big on movies, us being we think the biggest for that.:naughty:

I'm sure you'll enjoy the movie! I thought it was a lot of fun. :)

YES! I was just saying that! And my name is Sammy <3

;D

No worries, I've had a lot going on this week too with school getting over.

Awww, i'm sorry your so stressed. :(:huglove:

my stress disappeared today; I took my last 2 tests in math and history and passed them both. (thankfully with a C+ on my math one!) xD

This International Day thing sounds way way wayyyyyy intense and stressful. is it for a grade, or does the whole school participate?

It's times like this I wish I lived closer to you--I could help you AND drive you. *shakes fist at my town*

I'm sure everything will go good for you though! it sounds like you put A LOT of effort into this!

I'm so happy--I NEED sleep again!

I've spent this whole week pretty much in a daze from lack of sleep.

I hate when that happens! I once bought some Valentine's socks and found a hole in them when I got home. :boxed:

Yea! I found this huge pull on one sock that I'm pretty sure will turn into a hole soon.:mad3:

Oh well. haha

No worries, I've had a lot going on this week too with school getting over.

Awww, i'm sorry your so stressed. :(:huglove:

my stress disappeared today; I took my last 2 tests in math and history and passed them both. (thankfully with a C+ on my math one!) xD

This International Day thing sounds way way wayyyyyy intense and stressful. is it for a grade, or does the whole school participate?

It's times like this I wish I lived closer to you--I could help you AND drive you. *shakes fist at my town*

I'm sure everything will go good for you though! it sounds like you put A LOT of effort into this!

I'm so happy--I NEED sleep again!

I've spent this whole week pretty much in a daze from lack of sleep.

Yea, we can talk maybe Sunday or Monday and have one of our infamous looong conversations. I'm on Memorial Day break then! Or Friday even.

Yay! :yay: Congrats!

No grade, you just sign up and participate if you want to. I did it just to get out of classes all day, but didn't realize it would be so much work!

I'm sure I'm just being paranoid and over-thinking. As long as I find one of the people at my table soon...I'll be okay!