American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from a long day of shopping...I got a new top and I lurrvveee it... :)

Nice mini vacation! I only have a week left of work and then my real vacation begins!

today was my mini vacation! Then i have four days this week and 5 next week and three days of finals until i'm done:shocked:

I probably won't be on much next week and probably not at allthe weekend before finals:boxed:

Sad on so many levels

but then i have ALL SUMMER!!

:punk::punk::punk::punk:

Aw, that stinks... I think we will all just have to try an arrange something ahead of time so it will work for all of us. I feel bad to not get to see you both since I'll be so close, but timing is too far off I think. :(

Aw, that stinks... I think we will all just have to try an arrange something ahead of time so it will work for all of us. I feel bad to not get to see you both since I'll be so close, but timing is too far off I think. :(

Yea, we'll plan something else some other time.:thumb_yello:

WHEW

okay,i feel so much better now

it wasn't mika at celine dion, i talked to somebody else and it was some guy named Michael Gregorio who did some covers of mikas songs.:fro:

The name sounds familiar but I don't think I know him.

Is it normal for opening acts to cover songs?

Yea, we'll plan something else some other time.:thumb_yello:

The name sounds familiar but I don't think I know him.

Is it normal for opening acts to cover songs?

I didn't think so. Stephen Kellogg and the sixers kind of did covers when i saw them, but they took a bunch of lines from different songs and combined them into one mix. but thats the most of covered i've seen from an opening act.

Us and our dad watched iron man last night and watched a movie today (we always watch movies) and then went around to where our ancestors are buried. Just relaxed and took it easy. And by the way, iron man was fantastic and we can't wait to see the new indiana jones. Cool about the swimming, sucky about the sunburn.:thumbdown:

Two weeks? I thought you were coming later on in the summer, July or August!:blink:

That's pretty freaky!

A meter man found a burglar in the basement of someone's house on my block. Can you imagine that?

And have you guys heard of the potential serial killer?

I'm going to be in Washington D.C. with my dad June 7-14;

I dunno if I'm going to be in NYC this summer. :tears:

my mom keeps changing her mind, so I don't even know anymore. :(

creeeeeeeepy serial killers. >.<

i

dont

want

to

go

to

school

tomorrow

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Tomorrow i have to go to school and then after that i've been blessed with the joy of getting a shot:thumbdown:

I'm SOOOO NERVOUS for that.

i HATE getting shots with a burning passion. I'm so anxious and i know i'll be silently freaking out all day tomorrow.

as my dad always says...

when in anger, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

yes, i think i'll do that. i have no idea how to calm myself.hide.gif

Tomorrow i have to go to school and then after that i've been blessed with the joy of getting a shot:thumbdown:

I'm SOOOO NERVOUS for that.

i HATE getting shots with a burning passion. I'm so anxious and i know i'll be silently freaking out all day tomorrow.

as my dad always says...

when in anger, fear or doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

yes, i think i'll do that. i have no idea how to calm myself.hide.gif

me too.. shots :thumbdown:

but sometimes they give you cool band aids!